-Chuseok With the Lees-Part 2

Pretty Girl Project

Waiting for the toilet paper was really boring so Taemin tried to start a conversation with Jinsun.

"Emm, are you guys like, rich?" he asked.

"What make you think so?" she chuckled. 

"Your grandparents' house is huge! Like an old palace."

"That's because, it is. This hanok has been here since the Joseon Dynasty. My great great grandfather was a rich merchant back then. He sells ginseng and other herbs he planted himself. Then China introduced tea. He started to plant tea. Until now..."

"Cool."

"And what about your's? What do they do abroad?" she asked.

"My mom teaches Korean language there and my dad works at the Korean Embassy."

"Why didn't you follow them?"

Just as Taemin was about to answer that, they heard sweet humming from outside. I bet that's Gyuri.

Park Gyuri or just Gyuri is the youngest housekeeper in the hanok. She's the prettiest and has the voice of song bird. The people around her even called her Goddess Gyuri.

"Gyuri unnie!" I called.

"Neh~" she sang. She was about to sing again but she paused. "Miss Jinsun?"

"You forgot to restore the toilet paper.."

"Omona! I'm so sorry! I forgot to do it earlier. She said, while rolling the toilet paper under the door. "Thanks"

"Emm, miss?" said Taemin. "Can I have some too?"

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They've finally got out

"Ahh! Air!" she said as she took a lung full of air. She went back to her room and found a beautiful lavender hanbok with a note stuck to it.

{Wear this. Go to the town hall by 8.15 p.m-Jinki} That guy, can he not be more specific?

After getting ready she knocked on Taemin's door. The door slide open and stood there he was smartly dressed in a dark blue hanbok. He looked like a prince, In his hands was a piece of paper.

"Oh, you got Jinki oppa's note too?" she waved the paper.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They both walked along the small street in between the packed build houses. The empty street was only lightened by bright 

festive lights decorated on the front porch. 

 "Emm, Jinsun-ahh, why are we going to the town hall in traditional outfits? I know chuseok is in 2 days.."

 

"Every year, the people gather up at the town hall to celebrate chuseok together. It's kind of a way to keep them close together." 

They arrived at the town hall. It was decorated beautifully. Colorful lights hung all over the wall, greeting cards stuck onto every smooth surface existed to make it more festive. The smell of food in the air. Jinsun's weakness. 

"Akhh!" they squealed together. Both of them were startled by by the sudden slap on their shoulders. 

"What took you guys so long?"  said Onew. Taemin looked at his phone. It was already 8.37 p.m.

"Sorry, hyung. We had a little problem back  at the hanok."

"Problem? You punks didn't!" Onew looked at them with an expression...I couldn't really express in words. Jinsun and Taemin immediately made an 'X' using their arms. Denying. "No! Not that! Aish!"

"Hey, let's got eat! The barbecued chicken wings are here!" he said and dragged Taemin also, leaving Jinsun behind.

"Fine! Leave me here!" she shouted. But unfortunately they were way to far ahead. She groaned and started walking towards the food table. But she was stopped.

There were 9 girls prettily dressed in their hanboks in different shades of pink and waving their chinese hand fans.

"You!" said Taeyeon while pointing at Jinsun with her fan. "Y..yes?"

"You're Jinki's sister, right?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Jinsun nodded. "Mmm"

The nine girls immediately jumped in excitement. "Ommo! It is her!" "Hehe, she's as cute as her brother!" Jinsun heard the girls whispering to each other.

Then the girl name Hyoyeon said, "Wow, your oppa is getting more handsome by the year!"

Then the chinese girl with adorable eyesmile said to Jinsun in perfect korean pronunciation, "Can you introduce him to me?"

Jessica took the fan from Tiffany's hand and hit her head. "No way, she's gonna introduce Jinki-shii to me!"

"Girls, dream on! I heard that Jinki had a crush on me during the 10th grade." said Sooyoung smugly. The others rolled their eyes.

The girls begin to quarrel with each other and debating on who should get introduced to Onew. Jinsun took a few steps back and silently crept away. Sorry girls, I ain't introducing any of you to oppa~

She stood in front of the table, was watering. Fried chicken, kimchi fried rice, ddubokki, seafood pasta. Forgetting about her diet, she grabbed a plate.

She took two drumsticks, a ladle of kimchi fried rice, 3 sticks of tempura squids and saving ddubokki for the second round.

She found a spot and sat. Looking at the plate in front of her she suddenly felt guilty. But she shook it off and said, "It's okay.

You've been dieting for awhile. Take a break.

Jinsun was approached by 2 young girls. They look nice. "Hello" the girl with the shoulder length blond hair said. "Do you mind if me and my cousin sit here?"  Jinsun just smiled and nodded. "Please.." she lifted her plate to make room for them.

"I'm Luna by the way, and this is Ji Eun." the girl in side ponytails smiled cutely at her. "You can call me IU. I'm from Incheon"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 

"Looks like the F3 found themselves a new member."  said Luna. Glaring at the group of boys who literally had spotlights shone above their heads. 

"F3?" said IU, confused."  

"It's a group of pretty looking guys in the town, consisting of three members, the tall dark hair one is Gongchan, most handsome. The blond cutie - which I just despise is Chunji, the cute one...Ugh! It makes my skin crawl just saying it! and the skinny looking girl is Sungjong, he's a boy and the pretty one."

 

IU grinned,  "I wonder what will the 4th member be."

Jinsun nearly choked on her chicken when she saw who's the F3's 4th member.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 

Pretty Girl Project tips No. 9:

 

1.Too much usage of lips sticks and lip products can contribute to lip darkening and make the lips worst.

2.Mix honey, yogurt, lime juice and gram flour and make a paste. Apply it to get red lips.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kids, don't be like Jinsun okay? Just because you lose weight doesn't mean you can't gain it back

Comments and Subscribers are my source of motivation and my inspiration<3