Chuseok With the Lees

Pretty Girl Project

"Oppa, tell me again why is Taemin following us back to Busan?" whispered Jinsun. They were both in the kitchen packing up cupcakes to bring back to their grandparents.

"Taemin is celebration chuseok all alone in Seoul." 

"Really? why?"  asked Jinsun,she was clearly concerned about him.

"His family is living aboard, and he can't get a plane ticket since it's all booked. By the way, the hanok (a Korean traditional house) has lots of extra rooms. Grandad won't mind."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They came out from the cafe' with the cupcakes and found SurRi and JeongMin standing there with Taemin. Onew handed the keys to the cafe' to JeongMin.

"JeongMin-ahh, I'm trusting you with this. Please take care of the cafe' well." He looked at SurRi. "You too. Don't quarrel with each other, arraso?"

SurRi nodded and saluted. Imitating a soldier, "Yes, Sir! I will protect this place as if it was my one, Sir!"

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Onew, Jinsun and Taemin left for Busan. In the car, the JinJin siblings wouldn't stop singing trot songs. Taemin who was sitting at the backseat listened to his mp3. 

23 trot songs later, they stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Not many were there, only 2 hungry truck drivers burying their faces in their food. Eating.

Jinsun looked at the menu. Seriously?!

Beef Teriyaki

Stir fried Beef with rice

Beef soup

.....

Does this restaurant sell anything that is not meat? she mumbled. 

Onew heard what she said and pointed her something on the menu.

"Madam Yui's Beef- ...oh BEEF~" she nodded, gesturing a silent 'got it!' to her brother.

"Emm, miss? Is there anything that is beside beef?" she asked the waitress who was dribbling down their orders.

"Hmm...well. We have Sondubu Jigae. For the vegetarians."

"What's that?"

"It's tofu stew." she said, but she looks kind of hesitant.

'Great! I'll have Sondubu Jigae then." she happily pass the menu to her.

"Make that two please." said Taemin.'

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After happily eating, they continued their journey.

2 hours later, Onew stopped his Toyota. All of them got out. They were greeted warmly by their Grandmum and Lady Bongsun, the housekeeper that had been with them for years.

Taemin looked at the place with awe. It was HUGE! 

"Aigo my little Jinsun!" her grandmother pinched Jinsun's cheek. "You didn't change a bit!"

Jinsun's face turned sour. "Really? Nothing?"

"Well," her grandmother paused. "You do look a bit chubbier than last year. Jinsun-ahh! I thought you said you were trying to lose weight."

Great, Now she's embarrassing me in front of Taemin.

"And who is this good-looking young fellow?" She said looking at Taemin, "Jinsun-ahh, don't tell me you've already brought home a husband!"

"Grandmum!" she groaned and buried her face in her hands.

I can't believe she's doing this to me!

"Hello Haelmonim, I'm Lee Taemin. I work at Onew hyung's cafe'."

"So, you're her boyfriend?" squished in Lady Bongsun who was quiet at first.

"Ahjumma!" she whined.

Onew chuckled, "No, he's just a friend. He doesn't have anybody to spend chuseok with. Is it okay if he celebrate it here?"

"Of course! Taemin-goon can stay in Donghae's room since he's in military service now."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As soon as she settled in. Jinsun laid on her folded mattress. Remembering what her grandmother said earlier. 

She wasn't serious about me getting chubbier, right?

She was just kidding. I hope...

Anyway, she's old, she has poor eyesight. 

Yeah, relax Jinsun. You are loosing weight. She assured herself.

She then felt tired, her eyelids grew heavier...

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jinsun suddenly woke up from her nap, her tummy was tumbling, weird sounds was heard. It hurts.

She ran for the toilet.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"That waitress knew it coming!!" 

"Baaaaaaaaad Sondubu Jigae!!" she added , she sounded like giving birth!

"You got the food poisoning too?" Jinsun heard from the room next to her. "Taemin-goon?" 

"Uggghhh~ yeah~" he said weakly. 

"Oppa! You sound miserable!" she said.

"Yeah, baaaaaaad Sondubu Jigae..." he imitated Jinsun.

Oh crap! He heard! T.T

"Oh no! No tissue?" said Taemin more. "Jinsun-ahh..do you got any at your's?"

Jinsun looked at her's. Only a toilet paper tube was there. The tissues are gone. 

"Does toilet paper tube counts?" she tried to joke. 

"Otteoke?" he sounded worried.

Jinsun sighed.

Look at the bright side, at least you got to spend time with Taemin...

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pretty Girl Project Tips No. 8: 

Wanna have pretty, pink, clean nails? Use toothpaste!

Using an old toothbrush, brush your nails with toothpaste, only. Let it be for a minute then wash it with water. Do it everyday, and you will see the results! Good luck!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guise!!!! remember me?! Haha, of course you don't -..-

Sorry for not updating for awhile. A month to be exact. Thanks for still sticking with me and not unsubscribing <3<3<3

P.S: Stay tune for the next update cuz I'll be putting a lot of comeos from  your's and my beloved kpop idols. Lol

Anyway~ Enjoy! And as usual, COMMENTS!~