The reality I didn't want but it happened anyway...

Pretty Girl Project

It's 1.30 a.m in the morning but JinSun still couldn't sleep. She kept remembering Taemin's words that afternoon...

 I like cute girls. With pinch able cheeks. 

I have pinch able cheeks. She said while touching her cheek. Does that mean he likes me?

*Mentally slapping herself*  Don't be silly! why would anybody be that perfect likes somebody like you?

Slowly her eyelids begin to close and the next thing she knew, she has fallen asleep.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next day...

'Sorry I'm late today'. JinSun bowed. But nobody even noticed her there. Everybody scattered around the cafe', looking very busy. Each of them had that worried faces.

'What's up with everybody? Is the health inspector coming?'

JeongMin stopped in front of her, 'Worse, the food critic is coming today!'

'Which one?'

'Vouge Dining.' he said.

JinSun's eyes widened. 'HIM?'

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Floors?'

'Cleaned!' said SuRri

'Windows?'

'Practically see through.' answered JinSun.

'Good' he checked on his clip board. 'Now remember guys, although we have a very important customer today we still have to treat him like any other customer okay?'

Everybody nodded.

KRING! the bell on the door rang, a man walked in. He was dressed smartly with long black trousers and a dark and light brown sweater vest with a long sleeved black shirt. To top of his outfit, he wore ulzzang style glasses. An ID tag unged around his neck written KIM KIBUM, REPORTER, VOUGE DINING.

He looked around the cafe. 'Hmph, decoration: Starbucks-ish.' he scribbled down on his notepad. He took his place and took some pictures of the place.

Everybody was standing solid behind the counter. Nobody seems to move. The guy waved his hand in the air.

'Waiter he's calling for you.' SuRri pushed Taemin out. He looked back and shook his head. 'I just worked here like a week ago. I ain't going out there.'

'But oppa, you're the most good looking among us. Please go.' this time SuRri used her aegyo. JeongMin looked away and sighed. 'Just go, KimKibum doesn't eat people.' added JeongMin.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A plate of mushroom lasangne and a slice of boston cheese cake was served in front of him. He looked at it, 'Presentation..' he looked at SuRri  'acceptable' SuRri sighed in relief.

JinSun and Taemin spied from the coffee counter. 'What so scary about him?' Taemin asked.

JinSun took a deep breath and let it out.

'He nearly put us out of business.Her eyes were still glued at the food critic. Taemin’s eyes widened. ‘Really? What made him do that?

Well, our cafe’ just opened a year ago and the there were only JinKi oppa and me. And the only thing on our menu was cupcakes and canned sodas for drinks. So Mr.Kim hated  it so much he wrote a terrible review about us.

But you’re still  opened till now, what happened?’

Luckily, we found JeongMin wondering on the streetslooking for a job, so without hesitant we took him. It was a coincidence that he used to work at the Coffee Bean, he helped us get back into business.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

‘He seems pleased.’ Onew looked at Key from afar. JeongMin nodded. The food critic, Mr.Kim or popular with the pen name Key chewed the food slowly, tasting every bit of the food. Then scribbled something more on his notepad. He came up to the counter after eating and smiled to Onew.

Congratulations, you’ve improved so much since the last time I came here.’ That was the first time they ever saw Key smiled that sincere. Of course you brat! we barely had anything when we first opened. ‘But..’ he added. Onew’s face turned pale. ‘ I noticed you have a coffee counter build up.’ He pointed at where Taemin and JinSun were standing.

‘I would like to taste your coffee.’

Onew was relieved, I thought he was gonna ask for something off menu…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was almost closing time, Taemin and JeongMin was washing dishes at the back while JinSun was wiping the coffee counter. SuRri left early since she had to babysit her cousin.

What a day we had today, huh?’ JeongMin started a conversation.

Hmm, yeah.’ He was concentrating on wiping the plates.

What are you and SuRri?’ JeongMin suddenly asked. Taemin was surprised with the sudden question and almost dropped the slippery mug. He looked at JeongMin with a shocked expression.

What do you mean?’

Well, you know, she did an aegyo on you, and seemed to like it.’ He said. He was playing with the dish sponge, trying to avoid Taemin’s gaze.

He smiled, ‘Dude, of course I liked it, I would be a jerk to ignore an aegyo. Anyway, I know you have a thing for her, so don’t worry.’ He smirked.

How did you know?’

You looked jealous when she did aegyo to me. And JinSun told me about your crush on SuRri.’

JeongMin formed a shy smile on his lips. ‘Does she know?’

Based on my observation when you sang Super junior's Marry You to her, she seems like she doesn’t even have a clue.’ JeongMin sighed. Taemin tried to cheer him up. ‘Don’t give up, you’ll get her, eventually.’

Hey, speaking of JinSun, how about you and her?’

He stopped what he was doing; he looked down at the sink. He was quiet.

‘Taemin-ahh?’

Me??,,and JinSun? Nah.’

‘Waeyo? You seemed close lately. Wait, so you secretly like her?

No, wait..yes..I do like her…but..’

Ahh, I get it, it’s cool.’

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

While both of them were talking at the back, JinSun heard everything from the early conversation till the end.  After she heard the last words came out from Taemin, her heart sank.

So, he doesn’t like me?

Why should I be sad? I knew it coming…but why am I still disappointed. Tsk, you should know better JinSun, nobody that good looking would like someone fat like you.

Without her knowing,  tears came rolling down her cheeks. She was crying.  

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pretty Girl Project tips #4:

 

I watched a Japanese interview with SHINee one day, I forgot which one OTL. Jonghyun told that if we massage the part (between our thumb and index finger) at the back of our hand with a cotton bud it will make our face smaller. IDK with a how to explain this,but it really works.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lol, my hometown got Wi-Fi <3

Sorry for today's tips, i left my list of beauty tips at home.

Till then, subscribers are hoped and comments are wanted vey badly. hehe

Thanks to new subscribers!!! i love youuu...