Chappie6

Pretty Girl Project

'JinSun-ahh, get off me!'

'JinSun! I can't breathe!'

She felt someone pushing her. JinSun who was still sleeping happily slowly oppened her eyes. She groaned unhappily as she got up, sitting on her bed. She looked back and saw SuRri lying on her bed. 

'SuRri-yah! My shift starts this afternoon...' still half awaked, she rubbed her sleepy eyes. SuRri got up to and said, 'Go and wash up, we're going jogging today!' 

'I got work today,  remember?'

'Yeah, but you'll get in this afternoon, it's still 7.00 a.m. Now come on!' she pulled JinSun off the bed. But JinSun refused, she purposely made her body heavier and weak, but SuRri didn't give up, instead she used her secret weapon...

'Imagine those short shorts you always wanted to wear, over-sized cute sweaters that won't make you look big, pretty shoes you can wear with your reduced feet size. Imagine you standing beside Taemin oppa, and people would say you look together~' SuRri cooed to JinSun's ear.

Automatically, JinSun got up like there's a spring behind her back. And with all of her might, she got off her bed an jogged to her bathroom. SuRri smiled and shook her head  'Silly JinSun.'

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Both of them got out at 7.15 and started to jog along the streets. 2 Miles later...

*Panting*

'SuRri-ah, *catches breath* let's stop for awhile, we've been jogging for 2 miles already!' SuRri turned back and jogged towards JinSun who was wayyyy behind her.

'It's just for two miles, I usually jog 6 miles.' JinSun looked at her with disbelief, how can a dainty looking girl be so athletic? She sighed.

'Okay, we'll power walk from now on, it's just as effective as jogging but we have walk longger.' JinSun nodded of agrement and did what SuRri does.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Their morning excersice or 'morning punishment' what JinSun said fianlly came to an end. Both of them sat on a bench facing the beautiful Han River.

'Don't you just love morning excersices?' smiled SuRri feeling the morning sun against her pale, milky white skin. She felt so energetic and bright, unlike JinSun....

'Yeah, just 'love' it' she said sarcastically. She was massaging her sore ankles. 'How do you get so athletic anyway? I always see you in the kitchen more than at the gym..'

'I'm not athletic, I'm just active. I walk to work everyday, unlike you sitting at the counter all day, I had to stand all day, helping Onew oppa bake and stuff. I also have 5 year old twin cousins I babysit on the weekends.'

'Wow, really? No wonder you eat 2 large cupcakes but never gain weight! All I do on the weekend is go online and read comic books.'

'That's why from now on, you need to keep yourself active, I read somewhere that if you sit for too long your will be wider.'

JinSun gulped, 'I spend most of my day sitting...'

'Don't worry, it's not too late, Jennifer Hudson did it, so can you!' she smiled.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Later that lunch time...

SuRri was munching down on a sandwich, she was later joined by JinSun and JeongMin.

'Just water, Jin?' JeongMin asked her.

'Yeah..' she tried to smile. But it wasn't as bright as usual, she looked tired.

'I'm on a diet..no food diet.' 

SuRri knocked JinSun's forehead. 'Are you crazy?! No food?! '

JinSun looked at her shocked, 'What? It really works! I've lost more than 2 kgs this week.'

'Yeah. but after a few weeks you won't lose even a kilogram if you continue to be like this.' JinSun looked at SuRri dumbfoundedly

She continued, 'Your body will get used to that you didn't eat and will not burn calories anymore..'

JeongMin and JinSun nodded. 'Wow, what are you now, a dietitian?' teased JeongMin.

JinSun suddenly got up, her expression suddenly brighten up. 'Well, I'm going back to my house for lunch.'

'Why?' they asked together.

'Jinki oppa made fried noodles for breakfast today.' She skipped out from the eating area.

'Yah! I thought you're on a diet!' said JeongMin. She stopped and looked back.

'I won't eat to much, I promise.' she walked out the door. SuRri and JeongMin looked at each other with weird looks on their faces.

Instead of two bowls like I used to, I'll just have one...and a half.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

She doesn't talk to me anymore, and she seems to be busy moving around the cafe, but despite her busy-ness she still talks to SuRri and JeongMIn. Why won't she talk to me?

Why is JinSun avoiding me? Did I do something wrong to her? Or maybe, did she already know? Oh gosh, I hope she doesn't know!

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What is Taemin afraid of JinSun knowing?

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pretty Girl Project Tips #6:

Honey is your skin's best friend. It reduces zits, makes your skin smoother and it's an effective skin soothing mask!

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for not updating last week I had to update my other fanfic.

So, I'm up with a new update...tell me how it is! 

And sorry for not putting Taeminnie and Onew much in this chapter, I'm focusing on JinSun's 'first day' struggles. Lol~

Subscribers are hoped and comments are wanted <3