Stroll down memory lane

Pretty Girl Project

 

Taemin ditched me for those guys..or are those girls?... Anyway, so there I was standing by myself with a plate full of food...just awkwardly  chewing on some crab sticks. Suddenly Grandmum grabbed me on the arm and said

"What are you standing here all alone for? Come and sit with me." she literally dragged me. I tried to fight back but the 78 year-old woman was too strong -.-' Honestly I'd rather eat alone while standing than sitting with a bunch of grandmas poking and pinching my cheeks.

She forced me to sit down with other two ladies, must be her friends from the old folks club,

"Jinki-ahh, you remember Grandma Shinyoung?" I looked at the plump ahjumma. She smiled. I smiled back. Then I looked at the person beside her. Her head was down. She has the most unique hair color...is that what? Gray? Purple..? She lifted her head. Wait, she not old, she has a baby face! Those pair of eyes, I've seen them before...

"You still remember my grandchild, Hyosung, right?" said Grandma Shin.

Hyo....sung?

"Yes Hyosung! Don’t you remember? You two used to swim together at the pond.” Said Grandmum. My eyes widened also did Hyosung’s. I ducked down, covering the redness of my burning cheeks. Grandmum never stops embarrassing her grandchildren, doesn’t she?

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Omo, he’s coming towards us!” said IU excitedly.

“And look who he is bringing with…” sighed Luna. Trailing behind him was the F3, elegantly bringing their plates towards Jinsun’s table.

Jinsun casually greeted Taemin, “Hey oppa.” Luna and IU looked surprised. Jinsun called him oppa!

“Jinsun-ahh, may we join you?” he asked. Jinsun could hear IU silently squealing and tugging Jinsun’s hanbok sleeve from under the table. Jinsun was annoyed. “Sure.”

The four of them sat in sync. Jinsun couldn’t believe her eyes setting upon the 4 guys sitting in front of her. Wow, Taemin really fits in with the guys.

“Hi Luna-shii.” Smiled Chunji shyly. Luna just gave him a glance and smiled insincerely. “Hey Chunji.”

There was an awkward silence at the table, then Taemin started to talk.

“Oh yeah, guys meet Jinsun. I joined her and her older brother here to celebrate Chuseok.” Sungjong,Chunji,Gongchan, Luna and IU looked at them, confused.

“His family are overseas, he has nobody to celebrate chuseok with.”

“Wow, really?” Sungjong cocked an eyerow.

“Are you guys like what? Relatives?” Gongchan got interested in Jinsun and Taemin.

Jinsun was about to speak but got cut off by Taemin. Then Luna and IU joined in

Jinsun sighed. Great, I’m being ignored by a bunch of 93-liners.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Onew couldn’t take his eyes off her. Every time Hyosung looks the other way he will take a glance at her, the over-the-top cheerful smile, her eyes every time she laughs. It took Onew back to his younger days, when he was 10 years-old. Because he refused to play football and mud-wrestling with the boys at the paddy field, he was left out and kept being picked on.

Only Hyosung willingly befriends him, he was very thankful for the time when he was getting bullied by his classmates during recess. Hyosung bravely stood in front of him who was crouching down, hands covering his tiny head. She did a few random martial art moves and said.

“Wanna fight me?”

“Haiyah!” she made kick move to the front, the boys backed a bit.

“Green belt in Karate.” Then her fist was out.

“2nd Grade Judo!”

“Huhhh!” she took another step forward.

“And I just started kick-boxing.”

The boys got intimidated by her. The dropped their slingshots and ran away. Hyosung blew her fringe that was in her eyes. “Meat heads! Didn’t knew that they would fall for that.” Hyosung giggled. She turned to Onew who was still covering himself, she tapped him on the shoulders. “Oowww!” he cried. Hyosung patted his back. “Hey, relax! They’re gone.”

She ffered him her hand and flashed a warm smile.

 “Jinki-shii….” She called. Onew was still having a flashback, grinning like an idiot.

“Jinki-shii..” she called once more.

“Yah!” her voice went higher. Onew snapped.

“Huh? What?said him, still dazed. He looked at his grandmother, Mrs. Juri who was in a deep conversation with Hyosung’s grandmother, Mrs. Shinyoung. Hyosung grabbed Onew by the arm. Mrs. Juri, can I borrow Jinki for awhile?”

“Sure thing, sweetheart.” Then she continued talking.

“Where are we going?” Onew asked.

“I don’t know…Hey! Let’s go to our favourite hangout when we were little!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

An hour and 14 minutes has passed, now 15 minutes..

Sungjong left already, he said he wanted to catch on with his beauty sleep. Gongchan left too. So there was me, Luna, Taemin, IU and Chunji. IU kept talking and talking to Taemin. While Luna and Chunji was in their own world too, Luna finally opened up to talk to him, maybe she got bored.

And there was me…still eating.

What? Don’t ‘Oh~Jinsun’ me! IU made me do it! Well not on purpose. 

Burp~ that was my 2nd round of fried squids.

Must.Stop.Feeding.Emotions. 

I got up and pulled my phone from my hanbok pocket. “Let’s go. Jinki oppa is waiting for us at home.”

“Awww” IU sighed. I couldn’t help to feel a little ‘satisfied’. “But they haven’t announce the lucky draws yet!” said Luna, who was holding onto my sleeve. Okay, now I feel guilty.

“Sorry guys, but when oppa says we gotta go, we gotta go.” I made a sad face.

I pulled Taemin’s arm. As I turned, I bowed to them, ‘It was really nice meeting you. Really! Goodnight!”

"See you guys around!" said Taemin from afar.

Oh no you don't! 

I pulled him faster ut of there.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I yawned and stretched out my arms up the sky.

“I’m so sleepy!”

We used the different way back home. We walked nearer to a building, a familiar one. It was painted with 7 colors of the rainbow and murals of Pororo and other cartoon characters on the wall.

“Oh! This is where me and Jinki oppa went to preschool.” I pointed Taemin at the building. “Ahh, preschool, worst moments of my life started here.” I sighed. Suddenly I feel sad. Remembering those mean kids teasing me for my weight and my thumb habits.

Thumb er!

Thumb er!

“Jinsun?” Taemin placed his hand on my shoulder. He looked at me with a concerned face. “Are you okay?”

I shook off the bad memories, and nodded frantically. “Yup I’m good!” But I was still pouting. Darn my uncontrolled emotions! -.-‘

Suddenly he placed his arms around my neck and brought me closer to him which made me wide-eyed. “Heyy~”

“What? I need to make you feel better somehow.” He said.

My teeth dug deep into my bottom lip, holding in my exploding feeling in my guts right now.I'm lucky my lips didn't bleed.

His arm was still around my neck as we strolled down the street, on our way home.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Pretty Girl Project Tips Num. 10!

What a better way to do after hours of sitting in front of the computer by doing this challenges.

Source: http://thinspo-101.tumblr.com/

You guys better do it!

Don't ignore this!

Have fun!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OMG!!! I haven't updated like, in a week! I feel s bad T.T

Thanks for still sticking with me <3

And sorry for the less JinTae moments XD JinTae, I just came up with that -..-

I'm putting a lil bit OnSung momentsin this chappie since I'm a shipper, MVPs I'm sorry, do bear with me :3

Well, hpe you guys enjoy this chapter, many more to come, well not many I'm thinking of ending it very soon :)