That akwardmoment when you 'Bubble Popped' in front of the boy you like.

Pretty Girl Project

JeongMIn, JinSun and SuRri was busy doing their jobs in the cafe. JeongMin was in charge of the Cappuccino machine, polishing like it was his beloved car. While SuRri and JinSun were busy setting up the tables.

Then…

Bubble Pop!
Bubble Pop!

The beat from Hyun-Ah’s Bubble Pop! was heard through the stereo. Both of the girls turned to JeongMin’s direction. It was him who turned the stereo on.

‘What?’ he said innocently. ‘Onew hyung is not in yet. Let’s party!’ Then he started to belch out the lyrics.


chombuto kkeutkkaji nal bakkuryo hajima
animyon charari dareunsaram manna
tudoldejima

bamneutge nagaso nolmyon jom otte
ojjoda jonhwa an badeumyon otte
we jakku geure no
nareul motmitni



The girls giggled listening the ‘manly’ JeongMin sang such feminine lyrics. But they enjoyed it. They even danced to it.

 

(Ooh girl) noege nal matchujin ma
(Hey girl) naege do barajin ma
(my girl) gopumchorom kojin mameul

 

Instead of using the word ‘boy’ like in the original song he changed it to girl and pointed to SuRri. She noticed it and turned away.

 

‘Omomo! The chorus is up!’

 

bubble bubble bubble pop!
bubble bubble pop! pop!

 

Everybody sang the chorus and JinSun when a little bit overboard and danced, exactly like Hyun-Ah.

 

OMG! JinSun-shii so y!’ said JeongMin mimicking a fanboy. SuRri couldn’t help but to laugh at them. They continued enjoying their little party till...

 

The music stopped. JinSun was still in the ‘dance mood’ and was swaying form left to right.

‘Yah! Why did you turned off the stereo? I’m not done bubble popping!!’ whined JinSun.

 

SuRri and JeongMin froze. They signaled her to stop dancing. They waved their hands.

 

‘What?’ JinSun look puzzled.

 

They pointed at the entrance. She gulped.


JinKi oppa is behind me, is he?’

They both nodded.

 

 

She turned around, ‘Morning!, Oppa..’ she froze solid.

 

She was shocked to see not only her brother was there but also the guy she met yesterday. Did I just ‘bubble popped’ in front of him?

 

Deep down JinSun was screaming, Nonono! This could not be happening! What will he think of me now?

 

Onew with furrow eyebrows shook his head.

 

Alright, gather round people. I need to introduce you to someone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everybody, meet Lee Taemin, Taemin meet SuRri, JeongMin who you’ll be working with and…this piggy here…’ he pointed at JinSun.

‘Is my little sister JinSun.’ Her eyes widened as she heard the word ‘Piggy’ coming out from her brother’s mouth.

 

‘That punk..’ she muttered.  Be cool, you can beat him up after this…

 

Taemin will be working with us so be nice.’ He left Taemin with the three of them. ‘Let’s start working!’ he said before going up to his office.

 

There was an awkward moment between the four of them. But JeongMin finally break the silence.

Well Taemin, let’s go, I’ll teach you how to load the coffee beans into the machine.

 

Taemin nodded like a good boy he is and trailed behind JeongMin.

Before he left, his eyes accidentally met with JinSun and automatically he formed a smile to her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That day was the most torturing day of JinSun’s life!  There were few factors contributing to this; first, her brother called her ‘Piggy’ in front of Taemin. Second, she didn’t have her breakfast yet so she’s starving and thirdly, she ‘ waved’ in front of him on his first day of work.

Every time she bumps into him she would not meet his eye and try to avoid him.

I have to do this for the rest of life?’ she slouched on the cashier table. SuRri was beside her, patting her shoulders. 'Just until you enter college.'

There, there. It’s not the end of the world. That little dance you did was kinda cute. I bet he enjoyed it.’

How can he enjoy seeing a piggy doing that?!’ she was frustrated. ‘And I thought I could leave a good impression to him.’

SuRri was speechless; she didn’t know how to calm her down. JinSun was already making crying noises and has caught some of the customers’ attention.

JinSun, please stop crying. The customers are watching.’ She shook her body.

JinSun grabbed SuRri’s shoulders, ‘Kill me! Kill me now!!’

SuRri couldn’t take it anymore and slapped some senses back into JinSun. It was loud one, one of the customer saw it and almost choked on a cookie.

Thanks’ she rubbed her left, hand marked cheek.

‘What are best friends for?’ she smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty Girl Project #2:

Want a flat tummy? Drink warm water every morning.Don't forget to do sit ups (Tips I read from Yuri SNSD)

__________________________________________________________________________

Alrighty! Chapter 2 is done!

Sorry for the abusing words of 'Bubble Popping'. I just love that word, OTL -..-

Thanks to new subscribers, I hope you stay and comment :)

Silent readers, don't just sit and read, comment on it :3

 

As usual, subscribers are hoped and comments are WANTEDDDD!

Till then, <3 youuu :)