Good Actor

A Mishap in Time { ON HIATUS }

 

"Sir, I am sorry. But, I don't think I'm ready to get married. I am a young lady, wishing to live her life more. I wanted to experience more things before I get married." Hyoyeon said, with all her might.

 

I noticed Dad wasn't surprised at all. But the King. He was shocked. Kibum was shocked, too. Even I. I couldn't believe that she could actually reject the King. It was good for her.

 

But the King was depressed, I must say. All he wanted in his life is for his son, Kibum to get married. He is sick. And he is worrying about his son. He wanted Kibum to have a woman by his side as he leads a great nation.

 

"Well, Milady, if that's what you wish. We're not in a hurry, are we, Kibum? We can give you time until you are ready to get married." the King said.

 

After that, the dinner became awkward and silent. Though, the Kings from the other countries still spoke, the King seemed to lose his appetite. I feel sorry. Maybe Hyoyeon is right. Maybe all the secrets must be revealed. Everyone is eyeing the King now. Except for one person. Dad. He's been eyeing me for the whole dinner time.

 

I know he can sense me. I know I am familiar to him. I just can't face him. Not now. I am sorry, but I can't face the challenges now. I am ashamed for myself. I am a terrible person. I am a liar.

 

After the dinner, the King went to his chambers. No words at all. He's so saddened. I wish I could help. When I was going to my chambers, I saw Hyoyeon waiting at my door.

 

"Hyo." I said.

 

"Oppa, I feel bad." she said.

 

"Me too."

 

"I love you, oppa." she said, and hugged me. After a while, she rested her lips on mine. A fast kiss.

 

"Good night, oppa. See you soon." she said.

 

"Wait." I said.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I think I need to speak to Dad now. My conscience is killing me."

 

"He already went home. I said he go first because I need to talk to somebody."

 

"Let's go home, then."

 

"You're coming with me?"

 

"Of course, why not?"

 

I grabbed her hand and we held hands while walking home. After a couple of minutes, we arrived there. Then I started to have flashbacks of my past. I remembered how I used to argue with Yeonie every time. How I used to work with Dad together. How I used to with Mom in the market.

 

"Are you ready?" Hyo said.

 

"Yes." I replied.

 

She opened the door. Dad was waiting patiently for her in the kitchen.

 

"Yeonie," Dad said. "I thought you'll never come."

 

"Dad, I have a surprise for you." Hyoyeon said. And she let me in.

 

"Dad." I said.

 

"My boy!" Dad beamed at me. "Am I dreaming?"

 

"No, Dad. You're not dreaming. This is me, appa. Hyukjae. Your son." I said and I quickly ran to him for an embrace.

 

"I missed you so much, my son."

 

"Dad, I'm sorry if I left all of a sudden. I am sorry. Please forgive me, Dad."

 

"You are always forgiven, my boy. I am very glad you came back."

 

"I am glad, too, Dad."

 

And everything was perfect. Everyone was happy. We talked about pretty much everything. We told stories of our own. I am very glad that I was not dreaming. I am glad that my burdens finally came to an end.

 

Soon it was time to go home. Dad already slept while Hyoyeon accompanied me outside.

 

"Oppa. I am very glad that everything was all right." Hyoyeon said.

 

"Yes, me too."  I said.

 

Then I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

"Good night, Hyo."

 

"Good night, oppa."

 

"Good bye."

 

"Good bye oppa." she replied. Then I was about to turn around to start walking. "Saranghae."

 

I turned back again and faced her.

 

"Saranghae." I replied. Then I went back to the castle.

 

I quickly went back and hurried to my room. Yoona was probably waiting. When I opened the door, she was sitting on the sofa. She was already on her night gown. Ready for tonight's game.

 

"Oppa, where have you been?" she asked, seductively.

 

"I was out." I replied. Taking my coat off.

 

"I know you were out. And I saw you with Hyoyeon." she pouted and walked to me.

 

"Is that something I was supposed to avoid?" I asked. Yoona started to take off my clothes.

 

"She is something you should avoid." she said.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Because. I hate her. She already had my prince. And now, she's flirting with you." she said. Now my pants are all left of me.

 

"Are you jealous?"

 

"Of course I'm jealous! You're mine. And only mine." she said.

 

Then she attacked me. She kissed me like there's no tomorrow. She did all the work this time. The next thing I knew, we were on the bed. Then we started to make love. Somehow I felt it was right. Somehow I felt it was bad. Then suddenly I remembered Hyoyeon. How we kissed this afternoon. How we kissed last night. Somehow I wished that she is the one with me right now. Then I imagined that she is Yoona. Giving me all these pleasure. The time went so fast. Suddenly, Yoona was sleeping next to me. Then I slept.

 

When I woke up, Yoona was still in my bed. I still can't believe that we were actually doing this. Making love time after time. She is just my crush before. And now, everything is so impossible. She is actually jealous of Hyoyeon. Well, that was surprising. I can't believe that I am actually a good actor. I'm so sorry Hyoyeon. But you weren't as good as Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Double Update! Wee~ That was a fast chapter, I know. Hehe~ Til next time! ^^ I love you guys~ I missed the perspective of Eunhyuk. Hehe~ Please do comment!!~