Reunited with My Brother?

A Mishap in Time { ON HIATUS }

 

"Annyeong! My name is Yoona. Nice meeting you!" Yoona smiled at me. "So, you like Prince Kibum?"

 

"Uhm..." I was shocked to hear that. I mean, she is Kibum's friend and I am a shy person.

 

"Sorry to surprise you. Anyway, good luck! There's a rumor that Prince Kibum was actually looking for a blonde girl. Well, you're one. So there are high chances." she winked at me.

 

"Where is Sunny?" I suddenly asked. She disappeared like thin bubbles.

 

"Oh, you see, Sunny unnie's not feeling well since this morning." she said. She seems to be really concerned about it. Suddenly, a blonde boy started his way to both of us. "Oh, Eunhyuk oppa!" she beamed at the man. Something was really familiar about the name.

 

"Yoong! It's been a long time!" he said. His voice is kind of familiar, too. There's just something fishy in here. It's like I forgot someone in my life, and now he's coming back.

 

"Oh, Eunhyuk oppa! It's so good to see you! How's your dancing?" Yoona asked.

 

"My dancing's still fine. Later on, the Royal Dancers will dance. Would you like to dance with me?" Eunhyuk asked. I can see that he's pre-occupied with Yoona. He's not even aware of my presence!

 

"Aniyo~ I'm not good in dancing. I have-" but she was cut off by a commotion. "What's that?" Yoona asked.

 

When I looked at where she's looking, I saw Prince Kibum walk out. Then a girl of my age, probably older than me, was crying. Maybe she was rejected or something.

 

"Always as stubborn as he is." Yoona sighed.

 

"Yes, he's been as stubborn as ever." Eunhyuk said. Suddenly, he laid his eyes on me. Then, realization hit me.

 

"Oh, Eunhyuk oppa, this is-" Yoona started to introduce me. Luckily, the King announced something. "All ladies, kindly step down for a moment. Prince Kibum is not available right now. Thank you." then the King, walked out too.

 

It causes so much commotion that the girl in front of me bumped Eunhyuk. It's my time to escape.

 

I ran away from them. I bumped different people, I don't know where I'm going. I ran away, just to stay away from me. Please, let me go. Please, I don't want to see him. Anywhere, without him!

 

Suddenly I was out of the hall, I turned to my right then I was in an empty hallway. Faint light from the hall glowed through the glasses. I took a deep breath. I tried to calm myself. It's not who I think he is. Calm down, Yeonie.

 

"Mademoiselle?" I heard a voice echoed from where I came. It was Eunhyuk.

 

I tried to move a muscle, but it won't. Something was stopping me. It was his darting eyes. I calmed, he does not know me. He didn't even remember me. It's fine.

 

"I saw you ran a while ago. You're a friend of Yoona, right?" he asked, making his way to me.

 

"Yes." I replied, nodding my head. I tried to avoid his eyes, but I can't.

 

"I'm Hyukjae, what is your name?" he asked.

 

"My name is Hyo-" I was cut off by another voice.

 

"Eunhyuk?" the figure of Kibum happen to pass by.

 

"You’re Majesty." I gasped, then immediately bowed down, I sensed Hyukjae oppa bowed down, too.  I straightened up with him.

 

Kibum is about to say something to Eunhyuk when he locked his eyes with me. Ohh, I hope he doesn't remember me.

 

"Hyoyeon?" Kibum asked me in surprise. I was surprised  too, it’s been 10 years since we last saw each other, and I can say that he still remembers my name. We were both stunned. But the one who is more stunned than the both of us is my Hyukjae oppa. He stared at me in disbelief at the same time in confusion.

 

***

 

Kibum's Perspective

 

I walked out the hall. I was annoyed at all these girls in front of me. How many times do I have to tell Dad that I don't need a woman to live. I don't need a Queen by my side. I looked back and saw the girl crying. As much as I wanted to go back, I'm so sorry, I couldn't. People will think that I am a nice guy, which I don't like. I want them to look at me as a Prince, and treat me and respect me as how a Prince should be treated and respected.

 

"Don't be stubborn, Kibum." Dad had followed me. "Go back there."

 

"I don't want to, Dad."

 

"Is this about this childhood friend of yours?"

 

"Yes, Dad! Yes!"

 

"What about all the girls you've seen? They're all pretty."

 

"Dad, they're not of my type. Even though they're as beautiful as Yoona, I won't give in."

 

"Whatsoever, son. Go back in there. I expect you to be back in 30 minutes. I guess that's enough for your little drama." then Dad left me.

 

Why is he even doing this? It's not like he's going to die any minute now. I walked around the castle, to get things off of my mind. There's no one to compare as Hyoyeon. I still can't forget her. She's my first love. I do hope that she came. Her blonde and long hair. Those clear eyes. Even though she's not that pretty compared to Yoona, or all the other girls around, she is kind-hearted. I know she is.

 

As for Yoona, she's really not my type. Besides, my friend Eunhyuk is somewhat in love with her. All settled. 30 minutes is up. I have to get back. I walked to the hallway nearest to the Hall. From afar, I saw Eunhyuk, gaze to gaze with a beautiful lady. No, you have to settle with Yoong.

 

"Eunhyuk?" I said, starting my way to him. I saw the lady bowed down at me, 90 degrees, as well as Eunhyuk.

 

When they straightened up, I saw the lady's face. It's the face I've been searching for so long.

 

"Hyoyeon?" I was surprised. Stunned. Startled.

 

Though it's not the same, because of the makeup, but her face never changed. It's not the face before, her face was much older, but in a blooming and beautiful way. She is blooming and her eyes, were all clear and her full lips, red and plump. Her hair, blonde and golden, shining, just the way it was in the past ten years. She got fairer skin, and oh, her beauty is ethereal.

 

***

 

Eunhyuk's Perspective

 

Darn. I was jealous, all right! That's my sister he's dancing with. That's my sister, dancing in his arms right now. Oh, my beloved Yeonie. What have I done? Kibum! you! You had everything all for yourself. You had my Dad all for you. You had my throne all for you. You had Yoona's attention all on you. And now you had my sister? How dare you? You ing bastard!

 

Just when I had the chance to say I'm sorry. To apologize to my sister. For all I've done. Just when I was about to tell her my reasons. You ruined it all. I hate you, Kibum!"

 

"Eunhyuk oppa, that's enough. You've drank too much liquor." I heard Yoona's voice said.

 

"Don't worry Yoong, I'm fine."

 

"Oppa, please. Stop."

 

"Yoong, you stop. I said I'm fine. Go there with your girl friends and have fun. Don't mind me."

 

"You like that girl, huh?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Hyoyeon, the girl dancing with Kibum oppa right now."

 

"That's nonsense." I shook my head. How could I like my sister?

 

"Oppa, it's all right. You'll find your soul mate soon." Yoona said.

 

"No, Yoong, you misunderstood. I can't fall for Hyoyeon."

 

"All right, as you say." Finally, she left me alone.

 

I watched them from a far. Am I really falling for my sister? No, impossible. I can see that Yeonie's really happy to be with Kibum. It's a pity they were siblings. It's a pity they weren't made for each other. I was furious, of course. That's my rival, hand to hand with my lovely sister. The King was pleased to see the both of them happy in the center of the Hall. Kibum has chosen his bride. My sister for his bride! That's unacceptable.

 

I finished my bottle of liquor. It's a good thing the boys left me all alone. Or else, I might have beaten them up because of this rage inside of me. I went back to my quarters, not far from the Hall. I wanted to forget everything.

 

It's been 10 years. After the death of my loving Mom. When I came home, I overheard Dad's conversation with this mysterious man. Could you believe it? I was actually the Prince! I ran away, back to the lake. To cry everything out.. I never wished to come back. I went to the castle, hoping to be loved by my real father.

 

Secretly, I sneaked in. I asked the King to lie to Dad. I would never want to come back. Never will me. That house is full of lies. The King treated me as his own son. He even gave me a chamber for myself. He even has grown very fond of me. It's like I felt the real love from my real father.

 

I took a bath. A long bath to regain my senses. Unfortunately, it didn't help. When I get out of my bathroom, I was surprised to see Yoong waiting for me.

 

"Oppa..." Yoona said. "Let me give you a massage. You're drunk."

 

"Yoong, I'm fine." I said, everything wasn't clear at the moment. I wanted to be alone.

 

"No, you're not fine, oppa." she said, then everything was like magic. I felt her soft lips press on mine. Then we started making out. Her hands are all over my body, giving me warmth. Suddenly I felt the both of us fell to the bed.

 

I wanted some more, but she pulled away. She then started massaging me, like she always does when I feel bad. This time, with more passion and warmth. This is heaven.

 

 

 

 




 

 

I'll leave you guys with your imagination to the next thing that happens. Well, that's enough for me! I tried my best to update this day! Yay! I actually made it! I'll try to update on Tuesday. Thank you guys for all the love you gave me!~

 

Subscribers, SARANGHAEYOOO!!~

 

Oh, and please do comment!~ :) Love you guys! You guys are jjang!!~ ^^