Oh!

A Mishap in Time { ON HIATUS }

 

Kibum is doing just fine. He is adjusting well. He is kind towards Dad and the neighbors. Though, sometimes it is awkward because they don't talk to each other until someone opens up a topic. But overall, I think Dad is happy. And it was like a dream come true for him.

 

It's too fast. It was just the fourth day, yet it seemed that I can't live any longer without him. Dad and I went to the castle early in the morning. Eunhyuk oppa invited us to live in the castle. We were shy, but he told us that he asked permission to the King first, and he agreed. We agreed, too. Dad immediately went back home to start packing. Eunhyuk and I have different agenda.

 

We accompanied Sunny and Sungmin oppa to the northen parts of France. There, their ship was all set, waiting to be sailed. We bid our good byes and went back to the castle. Before we step into the roads of Paris, the rain started pouring down. It was already afternoon when we get back to the palace, the calèche can't go up the stairs so we had to walk by ourselves. We got ourselves wet. And it was probably one of the most wonderful experience I had with him. We were so happy that it didn't matter if we get wet.

 

He even take out his coat and hover it over my head as we climb the stairs, to cover my head. When we got inside, he quickly asked the maids to take me to my chamber. When we got there, I was surprised because all of my things were already there. Dad has packed everything for me. The maids help me set the hot tub. And I took a bubbly bath. After I finished taking a bath, the maids gave me a simple yet elegant dress. It was really beautiful. The maids told me that Eunhyuk actually picked the dress for me.

 

When I'm done, I had dinner with him. The dinner is so delicious. I didn't know if it was a date, but we are alone. While we were eating, a man stood not so far from us and played a violin. Everthing was perfect. If he has a girl friend, it would be the best time to propose to her. Anyone could fall for him during that time. He had this sweet gestures that only he could project. His smiles were breathtaking. And his scent, so alluring ang overpowering.

 

Eunhyuk oppa told me that his classes will start tomorrow. So the times that we could probably meet is very limited. We agreed on meeting each other at the courtyard at night. By then, all of his classes were done. He said that he won't study in the University. He said that he will be home schooled. I guess it would be fine, so that I could still watch over him in here.

 

When I get back to my chambers, I saw Yoona waiting for me outside. She was crying. Her eyes were sore and her hair was unkept. I tried to comfort her but she got mad at me instead. She told me these things. She told me that I was getting all her loved one away from her. She reasond Kibum. I told her that I was never in love with Kibum. She told me that Kibum was heart broken and it is all my fault. She said she couldn't help feeling sad for Kibum. But another thing was going inside my head. She told me that I was stealing Eunhyuk oppa away from her.

 

"Eunhyuk is mine. He is my property. He doesn't love you! He's in love with me. And I'm not going to let you take him away from me. Mark my words, Hyoyeon. He is mine. We are in love. And you came in and ruin everything! I hate you!" she told me. She was crying and she seems drunk. I was afraid that she's going to hurt me. But she just walk away after she said those things.

 

She's lying. And I won't believe in her. I trust Eunhyuk oppa. He can never be with Yoona. And I'm going to prove it.

 

-Hyo ♥