My Prince Charming

A Mishap in Time { ON HIATUS }

 

Hyoyeon's Entry #1

Annyeong! I'm sorry if my brother was quite annoying in the last time (referring to the prologue). I hated him for not introducing me the right way. You see, my brother once dreamt of being a prince and all, and after that, he just speaks in formal, at all times. I hated it. Okay, let's start. My name is Hyoyeon, I strongly prefer being called Hyo. Not Yeonnie, like my brother had introduced me. I live here in Paris, with my Mom, Dad and brother.

I guess you might be confused why are we writing stuffs in this little journal, huh? I won't call this a diary, because it sounds awful. From now on, my entries here will be addressed to Venus, so that my brother won't think the other way around. Mom said, maybe, just maybe, my brother and I could get along through this. You see, my brother and I always fight at home, which Mom never liked. She hated seeing us fighting. Sometimes, I felt guilty. Because, I don't want Mom to suffer. She's always doing all the chores and we don't even help her sometimes. I feel like I am a big burden to my Mom. Which, I don't want. That's why I agree to this making up thingy with my brother. You know, if that's the only way I can help Mom, that's fine. Mom said, I will soon learn how to do household chores when I am older. That's why I can't wait to get older! Unlike my brother, I don't know why he is such a big potato couch. He's so lucky he's already old enough to do chores. I don't understand. He even gets to go to the palace sometimes because of Dad. Ugh, I hate him!

Speaking of those royalties and growing up, I think I just stumbled upon my prince charming! Okay, so this is like the continuation of what my brother narrated. So, he left you by the time I was out of sight and when he was introducing me. What a failure.

 

We really were playing hide and seek. Like he said. But it's not my intention that I became nowhere to be found. You see, I was really hungry at that time. So I decided to go to the bakery as he was looking for me. I did promise to go back for him.

 

"How much for this salt bread, ma'am?" I asked the lady.

 

"Two for a penny, dear." The lady replied.

 

"Can I take two, please?" I asked.

 

Suddenly, the fresh scent of the bread was replaced by a sweet, beautiful, manly scent. I turned around to see a handsome young guy. Probably of my age, or older than me, but not that old as my brother. Or maybe as old as my brother. I don't know. But, oh, God! He is so handsome and, oh, he smells so sweet! He's even sweeter than that bread. He must be of royalty, for God's sake! I think I'm in heaven! This is the perfect guy for me!

 

"Make it ten." He told the lady, and paid for it. The lady gave me ten pieces of salt bread. He's such a nice guy! Omo~ I'm falling for him!

 

"Thank you!" I said.

 

"You're welcome. I'm Kibum, by the way." he said.

 

"Nice to meet you, Kibum! Wait. Don't tell me..." I moved closer to him and whisper to his ear: "Are you the prince?"

 

"Yes, I am." He smiled to me.

 

"Omo! I can't believe I'm actually in front of a prince. Not to mention, you just gave me ten pieces of salt bread! Wow, you're so kind!" I told him.

 

"Don't say it too loud, okay? They don't know." Kibum, or should I say, Prince Kibum said. Then he winked at me! I seriously cannot in any way believe it!

 

"Yes, arasseo!" I said.

 

"Come on! Let's have fun!" he said, and the next thing I knew, we were running along the streets of Paris!

 

"Hey! Where are we going?" I yelled, as we ran.

 

"I don't know! Let's just escape!" he yelled back.

 

"Escape from what?"

 

"For my guards, of course!"

 

We kept on running until our feet were sore and started catching for breathe. The prince was a nice guy! So much nicer than anyone I ever met. We went to the places I've never been before. Paris is a large place, after all. When it is getting dark, he accompanied me back to the bakery before. Then I went back to home, only to find my brother writing his dramas in life.

 

Hmm. I guess that's the highlights of what happened today. Until soon!

 

~Hyo

 




 

 

 

Author's Note: I think I confused you guys with them living in Paris? Hehe ~ to clarify things, they are still Korean, just living in France. Just think that Koreans conquered the French! This is fiction after all! :))) I'm so sorry for not updating, for like years! ;~; been very busy with school. That's Chapter 1 for you guys!~ Love yaaa! :) :*