Brutal Girls

Sparks Fly

      

(Sofea)                                                                                   (YoonLee)                                                   (Mardy)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=e0kbr9B0y7Y

"ARGH!!!!" I shouted. "Mardy!" YoonLee said, shaking my body. I stood up and quickly checked my body. I sat down and faced YoonLee.

"I'm married?" I asked. and then YoonLee slapped my face.

"you're crazy? since when you're married?" she asked and people started to laugh.

"but I married with Se-oooooo. I'm not married yet!" I said and began to smiled.  "I'm not married yet!" I shouted and then squealed.

"well Mardy, what makes you think that you already married?" Sofea whispered.

"I've a dream that I'm married. Guess who is the groom?" I said.

"Jake?" I shooked.
"Lee MinHo?" I shooked.

"then who?" Sofea asked. I turned to see Sehun and pointed to him.

"Haaahaahahaa!" Sofea and YoonLee laughed.

"Se-hunn.... is your groom? hahaaahaaha!" YoonLee said as he turned to see me. I covered my face with my hands and put my face on the table.

2 hours later.

"okay class make sure you'll finish your work and send to me next month." she said and then walked from the class.

"let's go hang out since I already done my homework!" Sofea said in excitement.

"let's go!" YoonLee said.

"but first can we go eat? I'm hungry!" I said.

"seriously Mardy? when will you change?" YoonLee said.

"and I can't change" I sang and laughed with Sofea. YoonLee rolled he eyes and we started to gathered our books and started to walk. but why I dreamed of Sehun?

Sehun's pov

"She married you? haha" Luhan started to laugh and followed by Baekhyun.

"but I think if I be you, I'll proud" Xiumin said. I frowned and looked at him. "why?"

"because she's beautiful you know. she looks like princess to me when she tried to focus on teacher although its just for a while and before she went to her dreamland" he said as the boys began to laugh but at him this time.

"well Xiumin, dont you say that you're stuck in love with that gurl" Chanyeol teased. I felt like my heart beated fast. Xiumin likes her? I'm jealous?

"of course I'm not! Just saying!" he said and continued enjoying his meal. then I felt like I'm happy. What's going on to me? I don't even know who is that girl or should I call her Mardy? But why I really want to attract her attention?

But then I saw the trio went to the cafe.

"wow look at that black-brown girl. yeah that one. she's beautiful right?" Kris said to Tao.

"well that Mardy that we talking about!" D.O. said as the rest began to laugh.

"wow does she has a boyfriend? if she don't, then I want to be her boyfriend!" Lay said proudly.

"Yeah she has a boyfriend" I said as people looked at me weirdly. opss bad mouth bad mouth.

Baekhyun's pov

She has boyfriend?  why I'm feeling sad? uhh! She doesn't know who I'm but why I felt sad when Sehun said that she already taken. She- wait. how did Sehun know this?

"Sehun-ah, how did you know she already taken?" I asked curiously as his face turned pale.

"umm- look at her. She gorgeous right?" Kai disturbed. As people nodded, he continued his speech

"of course she does. duh! She's beautiful and as usually beautiful lady will taken by the handsome one!" Kai explained and stole some Xiumin's food.

"yah!" Xiumin yelled and we began to laugh.

at the same time I saw Mardy was staring at us. I waved my hand and she was like shock at first but then she smiled and waved back. She doesn't know who exo is?

Mardy's pov

I waited for the foods. but then I saw that 12 boys sat opposite to mine. I just zoned out and imagined about my dream but then the boy or Baekhyun waved at me. Did he waved at me? So I decided to wave at him back. and then the rest started looked me like I'm the freak one. my heart beated fast when I saw Sehun also looked at me. What's my problem? Maybe that just the effect from my dream? I shooked my head and turned to face YoonLee who was looking at her phone, playing Flappy Bird.

" ahh damn! why must be 0?" she mumbled in frustration. I chuckled and grabbed her phone and started over the game.

"yeah!" I said as I gave her phone back.

"wait! are you a monster? how did you get this high score?!" she said.

I laughed and just leaned my head on her shoulder since I'm the shortest there.

"here your food little princess" Sofea put the tray and replaced the food on the table.

I quickly grabbed my food and started to eat. also YoonLee ;)

15 minutes later.

"this is the best food ever!" I said as I drank some mineral water.

"yeah I know" YoonLee said in her full-mouthed.

"Don't speak when you're eating!" Sofea said and I laughed. YoonLee just rolled her eyes and began to eat.

D.O.'s pov

I watched the girl came to Mardy and her friend with tray full of foods. She just looked beautiful. she looked so innocent, has beautiful smile when she smile at Mardy and the other. But soon I looked Mardy grabbed the food and started to eat.

"Wow look at Mardy! She's just like you Xiumin!" Tao whispered before Xiumin blushed.

Are Xiumin likes Mardy? I've never seen Xiumin blushing like this before if we .

Tao's pov

I teased Xiumin about Mardy and he's blushing?! what is going on! I'm crazy? Or Xiumin likes Mardy? I smirked and then looked at Sehun. he just stared. I looked at who is he's staring and guess what? He was staring at Mardy. Wow Mardy can gave a lot of effects on the boys.

Mardy's pov

"Unnie, where you want to go actually?" I asked Sofea.

"I want to go buy some clothes." said Sofea before drank some water.

"really? yes. I want to go find some socks and some shoes!" YoonLee said.

"I guess I can find new sweater and some beanies!" I smiled and we started to take our bag and leave the cafe.

I glanced at the boys and Sehun kept watching me? what's wrong with that boy? Is he my soul mate? I shooked my head and walked from the cafe.

Chanyeol's pov

I looked at the girl who always be with Mardy. I heard her name was YoonLee . she has Japanese name! she just looked breathtaking and stunning. I never felt like this before you know what I mean. Should I talk to her? no no.. yes?

"hey guys how about we ask them to hang out with us?" Suho said.

"who's 'them'?" Chen asked. and I hit my forehead with my hand.

"Mardy and the rest, idiot" Sehun said.

"sure thing! shall we ask them now?" Luhan asked and we all started to grab our books and walked from the cafeteria.

YoonLee's pov

"actually Xiumin is the cute one" Mardy said and I turned. What did she said?

"like seriously? did I have listening problem or what?" I asked.

"no no I'm serious!" she said and Sofea chuckled.

"guys, please we have to go!" Sofea said. we nodded and went to our motobike. Yes we not like the girls. We didn't like to drive so we brought the bike to school. Clever huh?

"shall we?" I asked as I wore helmet.

'Vroom vroom!' our bike roared and Mardy's bike started to move and followed by mine and the last one was Sofea.

as I took a glanced to my left, I saw the 12 boys looked at us, shock. I chuckled and hit the pedal to rush.

Sehun's pov

they brought bikes to school? Kawasaki bikes? seriously? 

"they're brutal girls" I said and the rest nodded.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            -Panda,Turtle-