A Date?

Sparks Fly

                       (Sofea)                                                      (YoonLee)                                                                      (Mardy)

Click this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oOfodVfk4

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Did I really kissed him yesterday?  Ommo >< .. what did I just done! I shouldn't do that.

"waky waky little sunshine!" Sofea entered my room.

"hey Sofea." I sat down and she went sat at the edge of my bed.

"where are you going yesterday?" she asked.

"have a walk with Sehun" I said and Sofea began to squeal.

"what?" I asked her. she smiled and actually her smile make me annoying.

"I think Sehun has a crush on you" she smirked. What?

"pardon?" I said.

"what? I'm telling the truth okay? I can see from his eyes when he's staring at you." she explained. I shooked my head.. nope he's not nope he's not.

"what ever you want to say. I want to take shower so please leave?" I said and Sofea chuckled before walked from my room.

"Babe!" she called from outside

"what?" I yelled back.

"Don't forget to bring along your towel! See you!" and then she laughed.

"yah!"

●●●●●●●●●●●

I wore my brown sweater, riped jeans and boots. I looked at my phone. sh*t its already 11.50! I grabbed my bag and quickly put my beanie on. Where are Sofea and YoonLee?

I ran to the faculty and went to my class.

"annyeonghasayo" I bowed to the teacher and everyone.

"I'm sorry. I'm late" I said.

"Mardy! unexpected! why make you late huh?" Mr.Tom asked me. Ah! Why I should late in his class? I will get detention just because I late about 1 second. but I already late for 30 minutes so I guess I will get detention :3

"I-I .. umm.. went to the children charity! that's why I'm late!" I lied. sorry teacher, I don't want to get detention. and then his face turned to shine.. Like Rihanna song Shine Bright Like A Diamond!!

"oh really? oh my god. everybody please applause for Mardy. you done a good deed. I'm very proud of you!" he said as I fake-smiled. I turned to see YoonLee and Sofea,  who were smirking at me. I stuck out my tongue at them and and smiled to the teacher.

"you may have a seat!" he pleased and I walked to sit next to my partner

"yah~ you shouldn't lie to your teacher" Sehun whispered. I frowned.

"I've to do it." I whispered back.

"just tell the truth" he whispered back.

"shhhhh.. just shut up!" I whispered.

YoonLee's pov

oh sh*t. I totally forgot to call her. I should. Oh my god I'm dead. Well, Mardy has a habit which is like to take a long bath or shower. so me or Sofea will call after her.

"YoonLee-ah.. you should focus on this. please!" Chanyeol said. I frowned.

"yah. I'm focus!" I said.

"really? then show me what did Mr.Tom teached?" he said. What?!

"umm... uhh" I looked at the experiment stuff.

"see told you. Focus!!" he teased. Yah! this is so over to me.

"yah! I told you I'm focus!" I said as everyone looked at us.

"Ahhh! Mr.Tom?" he called in frustration which was make me want to laugh.

"yes Chanyeol?" he answered.

"can you please exchange me with another partner! I don't want to be with this girl!" he said.

"yah! I have a name you know!" I shouted.

"and do I look like I care?" he shouted back.

"who is it?does the girl is YoonLee??well if it YoonLee I dont ca-"Mr Tom is cut by Sofea shouting

"guys! just shut up and just do this experiment!" Sofea shouted and me and Chanyeol quickly sat and started to do our work.

"you're so dead Chanyeol!" I whispered.

"what did you say?" he asked.

"nothing" I said.

○○○○○○○○○○

"Mardy! I'm so sorry!Pwease forgive me??"I aegyo-ed and Sofea begged. still no response. its already 3 hours and Mardy still doesn't want to talk to us. Uh! I hate this!

"hey guys?" D.O said as we looked at him.

"hey!" Me and Sofea said.

"Mardy what's up?" he asked.

"hmmmm.." that's all she said.

"Mardy,pwease forgive me?" I do my aegyo.People around us start to murmur "what is going on" "I never seen YoonLee doing aegyo?!!"

Aish! jinjja!could they please stop gossip about us?! 

D.O frowned but then he nodded.

"Hmm by the way Mardy, Xiumin want to go out with you-" Mardy quickly cut him off

"when?! he? oh my god" she squealed. D.O chuckled.

"this evening. He wants me to ask you. Just meet him at the park this 5 p.m." he explained and she nodded.

"Mard-" I wanted to say something but she cut me off. please don't angry at me.

"I know. I accept your apologize. I can't stand like this forever." she giggled. I awwed at her and Sofea hugged her.

"guys, I have to go. see you" D.O bowed and accidently kissed Sofea on her cheek which was making Sofea blush.

"argghh! he kissed me" Sofea squealed and followed by us.

Xiumin's pov

"Xiumin-ah.. I've a good new! wait great new!" D.O rushed toward me.

Me, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun were playing truth or dare.. I tried to find Sehun's secrets but he always chose dare so I can't find it.

"oh really. what is it?" I said excitedly.

"Mardy would love to go out with you!" I looked at him and shouted.

"yeah!!!!" I said.

Finally... I can hang out with the girl I love so much.

"Yah! Chanyeol, just now YoonLee just did her aegyo!!! Its such a waste you wasn't there!"

Baekhyun's pov

You gotta be kidding me? Mardy what? uhh! Wait why I'm sad about this? Oh feeling, please don't tell me that I'm already fall in love?

Sehun's pov

this is screw! Why Mardy wants to go! uh. Sehun, you can't mad. She just your friend remember? but why I should be jealous?  uh! Get out you bad feeling!

Chanyeol's pov

Mardy what? Wah daebak! I smiled but then I saw Baekhyun and Sehun began to be quiet, didn't talk too much. What happened to them? are they jealous?  oh my YoonLee,  they can't.  wait did I said YoonLee?  uh!! why I always remember her? Actually she's so annoying!  Always made me angry.. but sometimes when we didn't sat in the same class, I will felt empty? weird right? yeah its true.

"Xiumin-ah. Make sure you come at the park this evening sharp." D.O said as Xiumin nodded excitedly.

Today's gonna be interesting!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          -Panda,Turtle-