Baking Surprise

Sparks Fly

          (YoonLee)                 (Mardy)

2 weeks later

Mardy's pov

"hmm.. Mardy?" someone called and I looked to see D.O

"owh hi!" I greeted and he smiled.

"umm can you help me?" he asked. I frowned and smiled.

"sure what is it?" I smiled.

"you know I have a crush on Sofea, so you know.. I.. want.. hmm you know" he shuttered and I laughed.

"okay I get it. when?" I smiled and he giggled.

"this Monday?" he asked. its means two days more?

"sure! but I have to ask YoonLee too since I can't do it alone. at first you have to disturb Sofea. dont let her knows about this okay?" I said and he nodded.

"thank you! You're the best!" he hugged me. I chuckled and smiled.

"sure thing!  I think I should buy the surprise stuff now?" he nodded. we bowed and desparated to our own way. I pulled out my phone from my bag and called YoonLee.

"unnie!" she greeted. I smiled although she can't saw me.(a/n: they are older by month,1st Sofea 2nd Mardy Maknae YoonLee)

"yah stop call me unnie.. I'm not that old. by the way you have to help me. see you at cafeteria! bye!" I hung up and went to cafeteria.

5 minutes later

"turtle!" she called. I looked at her.

"panda! so shall we?" I asked.

"but I though that you want to treat me a lunch?" she asked confused.

"no. we have to help D.O oppa make a surprise for Sofea! so let's go!" we began to walk.

"guys!" familiar voice shouted. we both turned and saw Sehun and Chanyeol. yehet ;) Actually I don't know what is YEHET  means but I always heard Sehun said it when he did something.hehe...

"where are you going?" Sehun said.

"to find something!" YoonLee cheered.

"can we join?" Chanyeol said. I shooked

"no! this is for girls only. You guys are boys.. shuh shuh!" I said and they pouted

"please?" Sehun begged me. uhh that kid

"fine!" me and YoonLee said in unison and they chuckled. Sehun quickly grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed but I also intertwined mine with his. I can heard YoonLee giggled but then she shut up. I turned and saw Chanyeol wrapped his arm around YoonLee's shoulder. I giggled and we all laughed.

at the mall

"guys it's already 3 hours and you guys didn't find anything yet! I'm tired" Sehun complained.

"well that's why I said you guys can't join us" I said.

"but if we both don't follow you guys then who will take care of you guys?" he whined.

"we are not babies Sehun" I snapped, crossing my arms.

"aww. come here" he called but I sticked out tongue at him. he stood up and went towards me. he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead while wrapped my arms around his waist. I chuckled.

"can we eat? Mar-oh sorry" Chanyeol said and made me jumped a little. we laughed and went outside.

"guys. okay I'm done with decoration.  now we have to buy a cake ingredients! let's move!" I nodded.

"I don't get it why you guys so excited about this. who's gonna marry?" Chanyeol asked.

I raised my hand up in the air.

"I'm gonna marry" then me and YoonLee ran.

"hahaha! poor Sehun! look at his face, its like.. (a/n: look at the picture below)" Yoonlee said, made a funny face. I laughed.

"Mardy, can I ask you something?" she said as we both started to walk.

"sure!" I smiled.

"when you and Sehun started dating? " she said.

"I don't know. We're not dating yet" I said.

"but the way he kisses you like you're his girlfriend" she burst out.

I laughed and said

"yeah since he found me at the beach, he kissed me a lot" and we both laughed.

"yah wait for us!" Chanyeol shouted and we giggled. we entered the bake shop and bought ingredients. we bought that we bought this blah blah blah. then I felt a strong arm pulled me into his chest.

"yah~ Sehun oppa" I said and he smirked

"are you going to marry? well too bad you can't marry him since you're mine" he locked me by pushed me against the wall and I blushed.

"what if I still want to marry him?" I asked and he kissed my cheek.

"he will never marry you" he winked and gave a peck on my lips before came close to my ear whispered

"you're mine and forever mine" 
(a/n: aish. bad Sehun ><)

~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later.
Narrator's pov

"guys?" Sofea called but no response.

"YoonLee! Mardy! where are you?" she called but no response.

"Aish! jinjja?! now they also lost! I've called D.O but he doesn't answer my call. yah~" Sofea mumbled. she went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to drink some water. suddenly a paper fall down. she grabbed and read it

go to park at 4.30 p.m.
-your biggest crush-

p.s. please wear the dress that I put on your bed ;)

she speechless. she went to the bedroom and saw the black, long dress was put neatly on her bed.

 

"who put this dress? YoonLee? I don't think so.. she doesn't know who to fold the clothes. Mardy? huh! never though about that. she's lazy!" she mumbled but then wore it.

she went to the park and looked everywhere.

"its nothing!" she mumbled in frustration. the little boy came from nowhere out of blue.

"are wou Sofea?" he asked. she kneeled and nodded.

"yes sweetie" she smiled.

"hewe" he handed her a pink, blue and white balloons and a pink letter.  she opened the letter and read it.

you made it! now please walk 400 meters from the entrance of the park and turn to your left. xx

she folded the letter neatly and began to walk. she walked just like the anonymous said. 400 meter. she stopped and turned to the left and saw a fancy restaurant. suddenly a man came towards her.

congratulations love.. you made it again :)))) now entered the restaurant and went to the table no.03 xx

*I know this handwriting. Mardy --'* she though and went inside.

Sofea's pov

I entered the restaurant and went to the table no.03. I sat there and waited but no one was there. I sighed and wanted to leave but suddenly someone closed my eyes.

"hmm hello?" I said.

but then he/she opened my eyes and I looked there was a cake, will you be my girlfriend? written on it.

 (a/n:pretend it has word said `will you be my girlfriend`)

"will you?" a familiar voice said. I turned to my right and saw

KYUNGSOO?!!!

"oppa" I said.

"you're inspirational. you're amazing, beautiful girl I've met. You're mature and quiet. I love you so much. at first, I ask myself why l always feel the butterflies on my stomach when you with me. then I realise that because of love. so will you be my girlfriend?" he said and I instantly nodded

"of course I do!" I said and he hugged me. he leaned to give a peck.

"yah! its hurt you know! stop moving around!" a girl voice shouted and someone laughed. I opened the cotton and saw two girls were fighting.

"ehem ehem" I faked cough.

"oh unnie!" they said in unison.

"what the hell is going on?" I said and they giggled. they crawled from the table and stood up.

"actually...

FlashBack ( YoonLee's pov)

"okay you guys,  we have to hide in this kitchen!" Suho said and everyone went there. I faced Mardy, who was smirking.

"what?" I asked.

"well I just wondering, if that kitchen is too small..will we wait there?" she said and I smirked.

"okay I understand. Where's the table?" I said and she pointed to the table. we walked to there and crawled in to the table.

"shhh" I giggled and then we saw a black dress.

End of FlashBack

"you guys are so idiot" she said and me and Mardy laughed.

"well.. we're your idiots best friends" I winked and she awwed me while Mardy was busy trying new food.

             (Mardy)                                                  (YoonLee)

"Xiumin this is mine. you can't take it!" she yelled and Xiumin yelled back.

"I didn't see your name on it so we have to share it" and we all laughed.

"it is! cause its me and YoonLee who made it! YoonLee!!! help me!" Mardy yelled as I ran towards them.

"its mine!" me, Mardy and Xiumin shouted in unison.

Today was the best day everrr xD.