You.. You

Sparks Fly

             ( Mardy & YoonLee)                                   (Sofea)

Click this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nChO-PibN9A

next day.... (Mardy's pov)

"oppa wait!" I shouted but he just walked. What's wrong with this boy?

"Sehun oppa!" I called after him but he just walked. huh! I ran towards him and accidentally pushed him and made he fall.

"oppa are you okay? I'm sorry" I said as he stood up.

"what do you want?" he snapped. wow rude man. that's rude.

"I just wanna ask if Mrs.Choi give us school homework?" I lied. actually I really wanted to talk with him. you know he started to ignore me again. I don't have any ideas why he did that.

"go ask somebody. I don't know" he said and then left me. why? I stared at him, who was walking away from me. I'm idiot. why would I love someone who really hates me? I hit my head with book and walked.

"I'm idiot" I whispered-mumbled. I repeated the same thing until I reached home. I opened the door and slammed it.

"yah~ why you look pale?" YoonLee asked and giggled.

"love you too, panda" I teased and she laughed.

"well. I repeat it again, why you look pale?" she asked and I sat next to her and sighed.

"Sehun ignored me again" I said and she stared.

"so?" she said. I looked at her and frowned.

"oh sorry, I forgot he's your crush" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to bed" I said and she nodded.

"sleep well baby" she yelled from outside. I giggled and landed my body on the bed. I stared at the ceiling.

why he doesn't wants to talk to me? why I have done? Oh Sehun. you're weird.

○○○○○○○○○○○

Next morning (Mardy's pov)

"good morning sunshine!" Sofea shouted as I sat down.

"morning" I said, let out a yawn.

"okay. we have to go to the school early today. Mrs.Choi said the schedule change for today so hurry up!" she pushed me from the bed.

"okay okay!" I grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom.

at college

I walked the hallway and saw everybody were whispered each other. what happened? I shooked my head and went to the class. I sat at my seat but where's Sehun?  and then another person sat next to me.

"pardon me, but I think this seat is belonging to Sehun." I said politely.

"uh. Sehun exchange seat with me." he said and looked at the whiteboard. what?

"umm if he change his seat, how-" he laughed.

"oh that, he already told the teacher and teacher agree to let him exchange partner.. well I know they are dating but don't have to always be together" he said and I choked.

"what?" I said.

"don't you know, Sehun is already dating Hyuna!" he replied and smiled. 
what. he dating hyuna? the queenka?  what! no no!

I stood up, gathered my books and walked out.

"Mardy! come back here!" Mrs.Choi yelled but I just walked with tears falling down my cheeks.and then, I already fall down with someone,  because me accidentally hit him. oh man, I should watch where I step.

"Mardy-why are you crying?" Xiumin asked.

"I-I-I" I shuttered but then I cried.

"uwaaaa!" I cried. yes I do cry like a kid... --'

"Mardy..shhh" he comforted me.

"he left me. he left me. why I'm the one who should love him!" I said. he helped me to stand up and walked with me.

-----------

"and then all I know he already dating that Hyuna" I said and then I cried again.

"uwaaa.. I'm idiot!" I cried but this time I cried so hard.

"shh.. people are looking at you" he said and I looked down in embarrassing.

Xiumin brought me to the park and I told him everything.

Thanks to him. now I felt relax a little bit.

"oppa. can you help me?" I asked.

"sure love" he smiled and our gaze met.

"but promise you won't tell anybody" I said.

Xiumin's pov

"but promise you won't tell anybody" she said and I nodded.

I wonder what she wants me to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hyuna 

Queenka,,playgirl and etc