He Needs A Lesson

Sparks Fly

              (YoonLee)                                                          (Sofea)                                              (Mardy)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt3L3klMGDA

Sofea's pov

1 month later

"yah~where's Mardy?" I know that she's meeting her mother but why 1 month? she missed everything. I know she missed her mom like hell but she can't take a holiday too long. How I know about this? well Xiumin told me since Xiumin told me.. hmm..

"guys, she doesn't answer the phone. I've tried to call her but mail box answer it." Yoonlee said.

"maybe she's lost" Suho suggested and Chen quickly hit him on his head.

"or maybe she off her phone since she really wants to spend her time with her mother" Kai suggested and I nodded.

"yeah I think so.." I said.

"but it takes so long! I miss her!" Tao whined and we all laughed. I looked at Sehun. guess what? he looked uncomfortable. huh. boys. I rolled my eyes. if he loves Mardy, why he dating Hyuna? idiot!

"Xiumin oppa, did Mardy told anything else?" Baekhyun asked and Xiumin looked at him.

"umm.. I don't think so... hmm, let me think. oh yes she told me one thing!" he cheered. as we came close, he said

"YoonLee, don't eat her cheese cake!" and people hand up in the air.

"Okay! Roger!Thanks for the info..."Yoonlee said

"ughhh!" they said in unison and I chuckled.

"well let's just go to the class.. see you guys later!" I stood up and bowed.

Baekhyun's pov

I smelt something that people called liar.. I waited for everyone to leave and then I grabbed Xiumin.

"tell me now" I said. 
he gulped and looked at me.

"what are you talking about?" he lied. haha. He's good at acting.

"just tell me. I won't tell anybody" I said, crossing my arms.

later..

"she told me that I can't tell anybody about this. please! or she will kill me!" he begged and I nodded.

"its okay. but just let me do this" I commanded.

"what?" he frowned.

"I want to see her. give me the address where's she living now and your secret is safe" at first he sighed but then he nodded.

haha. good job Bacon!

Evening.

Mardy's pov

I stared at the sun sight. its beautiful,  as usually. I know I'm kind of over about it but I just can't see him. I really need a time to forget Sehun and moved on. but the more I tried to hate him, the more I felt in love with him. why I should meet him? why I should fall for him? why-

"Mardy" familiar voice whispered. I turned and Baekhyun?

"oppa!" I stood up and hugged him.

"you shouldn't leave just like that! you make me worry!" he said and I chuckled.

"sorry oppa. I just need some times to think." I sat and he followed me.

"about what?-oh.. don't tell me if this is about Sehun?" he flinched.

"oppa..." I said.

"that idiot maknae.. why he dates that girl if he really likes you? uhh! can't he sees angel is waiting for him?" he mumbled.

"oppa. its okay. I'm fine" I lied. no oppa I'm hurt. I'm hurt!!

"don't lie. you're not good at lying." he stared at me and I started to cry.

"I'm hurt oppa. I love him but he's not.. I'm idiot. I shouldn't love him" I cried and I felt someone hugged me so I decided to hug him back.

Baekhyun's pov

I can't hold it anymore.. he really need a lesson.

I stood up and also she.

"oppa. are you leaving already?" she asked and I nodded.

"de. I have a lot of homeworks. but I promise I will come here a lot!" I smiled and hugged her. I kissed her cheek and began to walk. she waved at me and I waved back.

Now, he really needs a lesson.