Don't Please

Sparks Fly

                     (YoonLee)                                                          (Mardy)                                                           (Sofea)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d51MW4vu7ew#t=23

"Mardy!" someone called me. I turned and saw Baekhyun. 

"oh hi oppa!" I bowed and he smiled.

"so, do you have any schedules after this?" he asked.

"nope! I'm free.. for this time. why?" I asked and he cheered up.

"let's hang out together!" he said.

"umm.. sure!" I said and we both high five. we started to walk.

"you know. I like this girl. She is beautiful and funny girl.. but I think she doesn't likes me back" he said. I looked and smiled.

"how did you know she doesn't likes you? She's idiot if she doesn't likes you back!" I said.

"I will remember what you had said!" he smirked as I frowned. what?

"o-k" I said and he chuckled. we both chose to stay silent until he pointed out something.

"look at that! you want some?" he asked excitedly. I looked up and saw ice-cream shop. yah~ --'

"sure! I want cookies and cream!" I said. he nodded and went to buy the ice-cream.

After that, he came with two ice-creams.

"here you go love!" he smiled and handed the ice-cream. I blushed and ate it since it was delicious!

"oppa can I ask you something?" I asked.

"sure love!" he cheered and our gaze met.

"who is that lucky girl? I really want to know!" I asked, made my puppy face.

"uh uh!" he shooked his head and I pouted.

"fine!" I pretending to be angry.

"aww. here let me show you that girl!" he said and brought me to the mirror..

NO NO NO.. DONT ME PLEASE.

before I realised, me and Baekhyun already stood in front of mirror.

"that's the girl I've told you." he said.

"Mardy meet Mardy,
Mardy meet Mardy" he joked as I giggled.

"opp-" I turned and he cut me off

"I really do love you. Please give another chance to love you. Please?" he begged.

"oppa..." I said.

"I can't do that. I'm... afraid" I looked down.

"of what?" he took my hands and hold it.

"I'm afraid to lose someone I love. I do love you but as a friend. I just.." he cut me again. Will he stops being rude?

"but you say if she doesn't likes me back, she stupid" he said. oh my bad mouth >_<

"opp-" he cut me off A.G.A.I.N

"you love Sehun right?" he said as my eyes widen. what?

"I-I-I" I shuttered.

"just tell me you do love him" his voice cracked.

"oppa" I whined.

"TELL. ME. YOU. LOVE. HIM" he said and I burst out crying.

"I don't know" i cried and suddenly i felt someone hugged me.

"ear, I'm sorry for mad at you!" Baekhyun hugged me. I looked up and he wiped my tears.

"its okay" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

"oppa. thank you for today." I hugged him.

"okay love" he smiled. I turned to face the door but then turned to see him again who was walking from the dorm.

"oppa!" I called after him.

"hmm?" he looked back and smiled.

"I hope we can still be friends!" I shouted and he nodded.

"don't worry! we are still friends.. wait no best friends!" he smiled and I chuckled. I waved at him and went to my room.

I laid down and looked at the ceiling. wait where are two princesses?

meanwhile (YoonLee's pov)

"yah!! give me back my phone!" I shouted at Chanyeol.

"hmm.. I don't think so!" he ran and I chased after him.

"I will kill you oppa!" I shouted and suddenly I fall down.

"arghh!" I shouted and guess what? Chanyeol just laughed at me! I swear I will kill that fish!

"YoonLee are you okay?" Chen asked, looked worried. I nodded and he helped me to stand up.

"argh!" I fall down but Chen quickly catched me.

"let me help you" he smiled and I just nodded like idiot. he carried me like a bridal style and put me at the sofa. and then Baekhyun went to the living room.

"oppa!" I smiled and he bowed.

"what is going on?" he asked and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. That boy --'

"she fall down" Chanyeol replied.

"hahahaha!" Baekhyun laughed. I glanced at him and he stopped laughing.

"here" Chen passed me the ice bag and sat next to me. wow this boy :3

"thanks Chen!" I smiled and he nodded.

"well. Where's Sehun?" I burst out asking them.

"I don't know. I didn't see him after Mrs.Choi's class." Chanyeol said, unlocked my phone. yah that boy :/

Before I can do anything, Sehun walked to the room with frustrated face.

"maknae, what happen?" Baekhyun asked but he just ignored it.

"hmm.. Since Mardy already home. I guess I should back home. yah give my phone back! " I tried to stand up and walked towards Chanyeol. he handed me the phone and Chen helped me to the door.

"see you later YoonLee" he winked and he leaned to kiss my cheek, which was made me blush. I'm blushing? keh keh keh :3

"bye!" I waved at him and walked. Wait!  where's Sofea?

While....

Suho's pov

"yah oppa! don't do like this! we have to put this flour first and then this! tadaa!" she said. I frowned and then giggled. actually I found it funny when I tried to follow her instruction but then turned to fail xD

We were now at me and Luhan's dorm and Sofea was teaching me how to bake but you know.. I'm not the good listener ;)

"Suho oppa! you didn't listening to me right?" she crossed her arms.

"umm..umm..um" she nodded.

"I know it.. here just clean this stuffs" she commanded and I giggled.

"wait where are you going?" I asked as I saw she grabbed her jacket. she's not leaving alone with this mess kitchen because I know Luhan will kill me.

"bye. oppa!" she shouted and blew a kiss before slammed the door. argh food. now I need to clean this mess up kitchen! Suddenly. ..

"Suho-ah!  what is going on here!" someone shouted and I turned to face Luhan.

I'm ready for his lecture --'