So Lucky To Have You

Sparks Fly

                                               

                       (Mardy)                                                              (Sofea)                                             (YoonLee)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUguw6cJkjU

2 weeks later.

Narrator's pov

it's been 2 weeks since YoonLee and Chanyeol went to the orphanage. everyday, Chanyeol began to love YoonLee, although they will have arguments, Chanyeol can't thrown the feelings away.

Chanyeol's pov

I walked the hallway with Exo-M since Exo-K already left me --'. as usually, some students who know us will ask for photographs, pictures with them... actually they are amazing. Without them, no Exo. I'm so grateful to have the best exostans in the world.

we walked to the classroom and went for seat. I looked my left, empty seat. Where's YoonLee? I looked at Sofea, who was reading books and I looked at Mardy who was...

she sleeping xD.. uhh as usually .. she's kind of funny. just like YoonLee. talk about YoonLee, where's she? *maybe she's late?* my mind though and I just nodded..

it's been 2 hours and she doesn't showed up. the teacher already teached us but I can concentrated since I was too busy thinking where's YoonLee... I gathered my books and went to Mardy who was still sleeping.

"Mardy!" I put the books on her table and made she jumped.

"wowowo!" she said as I chuckled.

"wzat chu wazn? (what you want?)" she shuttered and I laughed uncontrollably.

she rubbed her eyes and faced me.

"what Chanyeol? what-wait where's everybody else?" she looked everywhere and began to panic.

"Mardy" I said

no response but she began to freak out. this kid.

"Mardy! class is already over!" I said and she stared at me.

"oh." she replied and sat back.

"by the way where's YoonLee?" I asked and she smirked

"oh someone is worry about her!" she sang and I frowned.

"yah~ just tell me" I said and she nodded.

"She have a fever" she replied. what?!

"bye Mardy! thank you" I stood up and ran from the class

"yah~ oppa your books!" she called but I already ran.

----------------

YoonLee's pov

Knock knock!

I was sitting on the couch,  watching tv. uhh why I'm the one who should have a fever. I stood up and went to open the door.

"chan-" he quickly carry me like a bridal style.

"yah! what are you doing? put me down!" I said.

"no. you shouldn't walk. you should have a good rest" he said and put me at the bed.

"oppa. I can't just lay in, doing nothing" I said but he shooked.

"its okay. I'm here. just take a rest. I will take care of you" he said as I blushed. he what? are you seriously? 
"oppa" I whined.

"shh. its okay. just sleep. I will sit here" he sat down.

"oppa.. can I ask you something?" I said. and looked at him.

"sure love" then I felt something on my stomach. oh shut up you butterflies.

"can you lay next to me. I'm cold" I said before sniffed. he quickly climbed my bed and laid next to me. he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and rest my head on his chest. I can heard his heart beating fast, maybe he just ran from campus? what really?

------------

I opened my eyes heavily. I turned to my left and right. what where's oppa?

"oppa!" I said but no response.

"oppa!" I said but this time my tears fall down. I'm crying?! wow.

then I heard the door was opened.

"YoonLee are you okay?" he went towards me and hugged me.

"oppa" I cried.

"shhh. its okay. I'm here" he hugged me and then leaned to kiss my forehead.

"I'm here for you" he said. I laid and he wrapped again his arms around me.

"oppa.." I said before sniffed.

"yeah?" he said.

"thank you oppa. I'm so lucky to have you" I said and he chuckled.

"its okay sweetie. I'm here. just sleep." he said, played with my hair.

"oppa.." I called him..

"YoonLee. just sleep" he said.

"one more question and I will sleep" I begged and he nodded.

"why you do care about me? I mean, you hate me-" he cut me off.

"just sleep" he commanded and I pouted.

why he doesn't wants to answer my question? uhh its okay. I felt grateful to have him.. now I'm hoping I'm not the one who only have a feeling towards him. then I ended slept on Chanyeol's arms.

~So lucky to have you~

Chanyeol's pov

YoonLee-ah, how could you said I hate you while youre the one who already stole my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  (YoonLee)                                   (Sofea)                                                                   (Mardy)

-they start using car cause the weather getting cold

their house/mansion....

 

-the house is under yoonlee cause its her mother property....

nobody know about their richness...