Thank You Oppa

Sparks Fly

                        (yoonlee)                                                   (mardy)                                                     (sofea)

Yoonlee's pov

"yah~ where's the other?" I said but Mardy and Sofea just shrugged their shoulders. well at least they already dating someone they truly love... *sigh*

then the queenka entered with her slaves.

"ehem" she said. but I just looked away.

"huh. are you can't hear? I'm talking to you" she said as I looked. oh she's talking to me.

"oh me?" I asked and Mardy also Sofea giggled.

"shut up you two s!" one of the queenka said and Mardy's eyes widen.

"pardon?" Sofea stood up.

"you too can't hear what I'm saying?" she smirked and Sofea flinched. Mardy grabbed her hand and mouthed 'its okay'.

"well this our seat so you guys move from this place. your butts are so dirty so we don't want to get dirt." she said and now I'm flinching.

"yah~" I stood up and faced her.

"what Younlee? what?" she smirked and I glanced at her.

"hey guys..it's okay. just take your seats. Yoonlee its okay" Mardy calmed me down. I gathered my books and sat to the nearest seat which was in front of them.. uh..

"you know. I think Chanyeol is cute! I gonna get him" one of them squealed. I closed my eyes and tried to breath. she's gonna die...

"but I heard that Chanyeol likes Younlee?" the girl burst out saying. he what? he does. I smiled and looked in front.

"Chanyeol likes this girl? ewww no way.she poor,ugly and etc...only an idiot boy will do that!" and they laughed.  that's it! I stood up and turned back.

"what's wrong with you guys huh? did I disturb you? no! what's wrong huh? he likes me or not. that's his problem and you all have nothing to do with him. why? jealous Chanyeol likes me? well too bad because I like Chanyeol too!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. I grabbed my bag and walked down. I stopped..

Chanyeol oppa?

I shooked my head and walked out from the class.

"Yoonlee!" I heard familiar voice said but I chose to ignore it by ran away.

Chanyeol's pov

yah.. I already late. I jogged and went to my class I opened the door and..

"what's wrong with you guys huh? did I disturb you? no! what's wrong huh? he likes me or not. that's his problem and you all have nothing to do with him. why? jealous Chanyeol likes me? well to bad because I like Chanyeol too!" she yelled. I shocked and looked at Yoonlee who was yelling at the three girls at her back. she grabbed her bag and went to the door. I froze but then she saw me. I was about to say a word but she shooked her head before went out and slammed the door. I opened the door and tried to chase her.

"Yoonlee!" I shouted but she just ran.

she likes me back? I'm dreaming or what? I'm not dreaming. she likes me back. I need to find her.

"yah~ oppa what don't you chase her?" I turned and saw Sehun's favourite girl --' .

"she ran" I replied and she sighed.

"let's go find her oppa?" I nodded and we both walked.

"where's Sofea?" I asked but Mardy chuckled.

"Professor Choi doesn't wants Sofea to ditch her class so she send me to find Youni! so today I'm gonna be a wonderwoman and you have to be superman!" she said and she hand up in the air. I chuckled. this girl.. I wonder how Sehun can stand with her. but hey! if they fall in love with each other, everything could happen right?

"umm. its that true Yoonlee likes me?" I asked and now she laughed.

"hahahaha.. okay this is the first time I heard Yoonlee fall in love! hahaha" and then the teacher shh her and I giggled.

"sorry..." she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"guys!" Sehun said, waving his hand and came towards us.

"hey princess" he came and kissed Mardy. aww sweet. he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. I awwed them and Sehun broke the kiss.

"hey Chanyeol. where are you guys going?" he asked.

"the mission to find Chanyeol's princess!" Mardy cheered and I blushed.

"Chanyeol's princess?" Sehun frowned.

"de. want to join us?" she asked and Sehun nodded.

"okay let's go" I said and they nodded. Sehun wrapped his arm around Mardy's shoulder and kissed her head.

"aww" I said and as usually we talked about that, about this.

"hmm Mardy, you know where's the place Yoonlee always go?" I asked.

"oh Yoonlee huh?" Sehun struggled his eyebrows and I blushed AGAIN.

"so two supermans and one wonderwoman! this is amazayn!" (a/n: see what just I did?) she cheered and me and Sehun laughed.

"hmm. I guess! let's go!" she ran and we chased her.

Then.

Yoonlee's pov

I sat at the bench, staring at the lake. as usually, I saw a couple hugged each other, the boy kissed the girl and blah blah blah. I don't care. Chanyeol really likes me? really? I'm dreaming or what? huh.. I really wanted to know. I do love him but I guess he doesn't loves me back. I let out a long sigh.

"wow you have a long sigh" a raspy voice said as I jumped a little.

"woah! Chanyeol oppa you scared me!" I said, putting my hand on my chest and he laughed.

"can I sit here?" he asked and I nodded.

"sure come here!" I pat at the bench. he smiled and sat next to me.

"why are you running?" he asked as I stared at him with a blank stare.

"um-I-I" he cut me off.

"Do you like me?" he asked again. I stared at him before looked away.

"Younlee Youni, I'm talking to you" his soft voice said. he cupped my face and our gaze met.

"do you like me?" he said but I blushed.

"okay. I take that as no" he stood up and turned away. I quickly stood up and grabbed his hand.

"I love you" I said as he faced me.

"I can't hear you. can you say it again?" he smirked. uhh this oppa.

"I. Love. You" I repeated word by word and he smiled.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. I gave in and kissed him back.

"well, I want to say something.. you're amazing, brutal, outgoing, strong, easygoing and eat lover girl. at first, I didn't like to be around you but now, without you, I feel empty, useless, quiet and should I say nothing?" he said as my tears fall down.

"so please fill the empty of my heart by being my girlfriend,  will you?" I burst out crying more and soon nodded.

"sure" I said and he hugged me.

"Yoonlee you're crying! hahahaha...what a lose i doesn't bring my phone....hahaha" someone laughed. I looked and saw Mardy was laughing.. so... hard.

"yah~ what makes you come here?" I said. and then Sehun came out from the bush and hugged Mardy from the back before smirked at me.. aish this couple..

"You're crying. you should look at your face. it like this" Mardy made a funny face and I felt my face was heating up.

"yah~you're die Mardy!" I said and I began to chase her while our boyfriends just shooked their heads and laughed with us.

Next month

Younlee's pov

"wake up" raspy voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol.  its already been 1 month me and Chanyeol started dating. its was amazing to own the best boyfriend like him

"hmm. 5 more minutes" I yawned and closed my face with a blanket.

"no love wake up now or" he started to kiss my face.

"yah yah yah! okay I wake up!"

Bomm!

"yah~what's that?" I looked at Chanyeol and we both climb out from the bed and went to the kitchen since our living room looked neat.

"hahahaha!" a girl laughed. I looked everywhere were full with flours.

"yah~ get up and let's clean this!" Sehun said but Mardy kept laughing on the floor.

"guys did I hear-Mardy, Sehun!  what's going on here!" Sofea shouted and Mardy stood up immediately.

"it was Sehun's fault!" Mardy directly pointed to Sehun.

"yah~ I'm-" Sofea cut him off.

"you. two. clean. this! I will just buy a breakfast at McDonald." Sofea grabbed her jacket and slammed the door.

Mardy's pov

I idiotly blamed on Sehun. oh my gad. then we both started to clean the mess that I made.

"oppa" I called but he ignored me. okay he mad at me. he turned to clean the mess and I hugged hin from the back.

"oppa" I whined and he sighed.

he turned and faced me.

"how could you?" he pouted.  aww. I poked his cheek and tic toe to give him a peck on his cheek.

"sorry oppa" I said.he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I forgive you. I can't forever mad at my princess?" he said and leaned to kiss my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes.

he broke the kiss and hugged me.

"I love you" he said and kissed me passionately.

"I love you more" I said after we broke the kiss

I wished I could stay like this forever.

Younlee's pov

I sat on the couch and cuddled into Chanyeol's strong arms. we both chose to stay silent until he broke the silent.

"since when you like me?" he asked and I looked at him.

"hmm. you first" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"when we both went to the orphanage" I ohh him and chuckled.

"now your turn" he said and I laughed.

"when you were worried when I have a fever" I said as he blushed.

"well. I just scare if the person I really love leave me" he said.

"well I just have a fever. not die idiot" I said as he pouted.

"hey anything could happen!" he said as I laughed.

"hey guys. kinda late sorry!" Sofea rushed and the other Exo members entered.

"woah Chanyeol, Yoonlee! argh my eyes its burning!" Baekhyun said.

"its okay I'm here to rescue you" Chen said and we all laughed.

"where's Sardy?" (Mardy+Sehun's name) Baekhyun said as Mardy showed up from the kitchen with Sehun.

"guys!" she said and we all laughed.

"yah~ what happen to you guys? go take a shower!" Suho said and they laughed.

then.

"yah I want that pancakes" Xiumin said but Mardy quickly grabbed that pancakes.

"sorry bro, that's mine!" she said and Xiumin stood up and went to Mardy.

"Give it! Sofea bought this for us!" and here we go!

"yah~ I want that too" I said and we started to have an argument.

"okay. let me divide this so everybody can taste it" Sofea grabbed the box and put it to the table. I sat next to Chanyeol and he held my hand.

Mardy's pov

I sat next to Sehun and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and he intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at him and he smiled. he leaned close to my ear and whispered

"I love you" I giggled and mouthed

"I love you too"

Sofea's pov

I grabbed the plates and the cups. suddenly I felt a strong arms around my waist.

"need a help?" my boyfriend said as I chuckled. I turned and looked at him.

"yes I do" I smiled and he hugged me.

"thanks for everything" Kyungsoo said.

"hey~ I'm the one who should thank you. You make my life complete. thanks oppa" I leaned and gave a peck on his cheek.

"I love you to the moon and back" he kissed me and I smiled.

"I love you too."

Younlee's pov

after our breakfast, we decided to watch tv. Mardy was on Sehun's chest while Sehun protected her by wrapped his arms around her.

Sofea was sitting in between Baekhyun and D.O because baekie and Kyungsoo just have fight for what movie they wanted to watch but then ended it by Mardy chose to watch Titanic.

me? now I was leaning myself on Chanyeol's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. he made my life.

"I love you" I said and he smiled.

"love you more" he kissed me and we looked at the tv..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yah! wake up!" Sofea shouted. I woke up and looked everywhere. where I am? what where's Chanyeol?

"Chanyeol?" I asked and Sofea stared at me.

"who's Chanyeol?" she asked and Mardy entered my room.

"unnie~where's Sehun" I asked and she frowned.

"who's Sehun? and since when you called me unnie?" she asked. what the ?

"he's your boyfriend!  he's the blonde haired boy, he's one of Exo's members! don't you remember?" I said but she shooked.

"woi! the last boyfriend of mine was 7 years ago.. Exo? why I've never heard that before? Who's Exo?" she asked and I shooked.

"Chanyeol?!" I shouted.

"okay okay! tell us who's the guy you've screaming!" Sofea said as I looked at them.

And I told them from the beginning.

at the same time (Sehun's pov)

"Mardy-ah!" I shouted and Luhan quickly barged into my room.

"yah are you okay? what's wrong?" he asked, looking worried.

"where's Mardy?" I looked everywhere.

"oh you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend" he smirked.

"you know her! She's Mardy Stewart! one of the beautiful girl in Korea South Art University!" but he shooked his head.

"since when you go to the college. I though we will go there next year? by the way, hurry up we have to hurry" he pulled the blacket and I stared at the floor blankly.

are you exist Mardy Stewart? please do..