Stalking You Two

Sparks Fly

                         (Mardy)                                                                     (YoonLee)                                                              (Sofea)

Click this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jZMTd8oGT8M#t=103

Mardy's pov

 

"Mardy! It's already 4.30! hurry up! " Sofea shouted. I groaned as I went to the bathroom.

I went to my wardrobe and grabbed my sweater, shorts and beanie. I wore them and put my hair in messy bun. I went to the kitchen and stole some foods before ran from our dorm which was make Sofea wants to kill me. Hey don't blame me. I just like to eat. For what if we just diet? I hate 'diet'. it can make me sick. No foods.. ohhhh! I'm gonna die if I'm in diet.

I walked to the park and went to a big tree because I saw Xiumin was sitting there.

"hey oppa" I smiled. he stood up and bowed before gave me teddy hug.

"hey.. how are you?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm awesome! you oppa?" I asked.

"fantastic! by the way shall we?" he asked and I nodded excitedly.

he chuckled and we both started to walk.

Meanwhile........

Narrator's pov

YoonLee and Sofea decided to hang out with Exo since Mardy went out to the date with Xiumin.

They knocked the door and Chen opened the door.

"come in!" he said and they nodded.

"wah! its so beautiful!" Sofea complimented and Chen blushed.

"hey guys!" Suho greeted and he gave them a big hug.

"wait where's Mardy?" Kris asked.

"yeah and where's Xiumin hyung?" Tao said.

"they went on a date" Sofea replied before people gasped.

"Xiumin likes Mardy? Really? I don't think so.." Lay added.

"really?" Baekhyun asked.

"yeah. Xiumin used to tell me that He loves Mardy but as a sister. That's why sometimes he feels protective to Mardy" Lay explained and people ohh him.

Sehun's pov

So Xiumin doesn't likes Mardy? Thank god. Okay I admit that I'm jealous but I don't love her.. but why Xiumin ask Mardy for a date?

Baekhyun's pov

Yes!!! Xiumin just friend with Mardy!  I do I'm happy about it. they just hang out. if I can, I will scream from my throat and shouted Mardy's mine. Okay I admit I have little bit crush on her. woooo.

"Hey guys I have an idea!" YoonLee grinned.

"what?" we said together

"how about we stalk them? I just want to see how's their date!" she suggested and we all grinned.

"seen interesting. hmm. okay let's go!" Sehun stood up and followed by us.

We went to the carnival since Xiumin told me that we will brought Mardy there. We went there by two vans since Sofea and YoonLee wanted to join us. Tao, Kris, Chen, Kai, Suho and Lay were at the first van while me, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sofea and YoonLee at the second van.

10 minutes later

"where are we?" I asked, getting tired.

"I don't know" Luhan replied and kept looking at the road. Thanks to Luhan, we are now lost.

Kring Kring!

"Hello?" I greeted as I accepted the call.

"Baekhyun-ah where are you all?" Suho asked.

"we don't know!" I said started to panic and Sofea grabbed my phone and talked to Suho.

"oppa, where are you?" she said calmly. wow she's cool person.

"jinja? just wait there. we will see you there.. bye" she said before hung up.

"Luhan, exchange seat with me" she ordered and Luhan and her changed seat. She began to drive.

"are you know how to drive?" I asked curiously.

"de. I know." she replied.
I turned and looked at Chanyeol who was pitching YoonLee's cheek.

"yah! what's wrong with you!" YoonLee growled and Chanyeol began to laugh.

"I don't know. just want to make you angry" he said in between his laugh. YoonLee sighed and stared at the sky.

9 minutes later.

"okay guys! We're here!" Sofea cheered and Luhan and YoonLee quickly opened the slide door and went out.

"uhh my !" YoonLee complained and Chanyeol mimicked her.

"uhh my !" he mimicked.

YoonLee rolled her eyes and we all went to buy a ticket.

then we saw Suho and the rest.

"annyeonghaseyo" everybody bowed.

"so where did Mardy and Xiumin will go?" I asked and they all started to think.

"I know! Let's go!" YoonLee said as she grabbed Chanyeol with her. Aik? But-?

I nodded and followed them.

Mardy's pov

"woah! that's amazing! we should try it again! " I said and he nodded. After that,  we started to walk.

"Mardy, I'm gonna showing you something. Close your eyes!" he said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and he guided me to somewhere.

"okay now you may open your eyes" he said and I opened.. I saw a beautiful beach.

"wah!" I said and I looked at him.

"why you bring me here?" I asked curiously and he smiled.

"you know when I was little, I really love to go here. I love to let out my feelings here.." he said as he looked at the sun sight.

"you know oppa, since I was little, my parents never know about what I'm doing, and they never want to know. I really want to let out this feelings but I'm too weak" I tried my best to not crying.

"heyy~ its okay if you wanna cry. I used to be in this situation.. Just shout! I know you can do it!" he supported and I just smiled.

"go" he smiled and I nodded.

" I-I-I" I shuttered and he chuckled.

"heyy.. its okay if you scare.. just remember we always here for you" he smiled, opened his arms for a hug. I went to his hug and hugged him back.

"oppa, can I ask you something?" I asked before looking at the sun sight.

"sure pretty. just ask everything" he smiled.

"You know, I will feel something weird on my stomach when Sehun be there with me. Even sit, stand, walk with me, I will feel that butterflies. but promise me you won't tell him!" he smirked.

"well, that's mean you like him!" he shouted and ran.

"yah oppa!" I ran after him. I ran faster as I can and jumped behind him.

"gotcha!" I said and we laughed.  I laid next to him and we both stared at the beautiful sky.

"its beautiful" he said. and I nodded.

"you know. Sehun is the lucky one if he loves you! " he smiled and I blushed.

"I just saying that I feel weird whenever I hanging out with him" I snapped and he laughed. I pouted and looked at the sun sight.

"owhh.. Princess Mardy is pouting!" he said and poking my cheeks.

"yah I'm not!" I grabbed his hands but he began to tickle me.

"opp-aaa!" I whined in between my laugh.

"eheemmm" familiar voice disturbed. me and Xiumin looked up and saw Sofea and the rest. What they doing-YoonLee!!!

"what are you guys doing here?" Xiumin asked.

"can you see? Stalking you guys!" YoonLee said honestly. Yeah she can't lied.

I laughed and stood up and Xiumin did the same thing.

"so.. since you guys already here. how about we all go to dinner? " I suggested. and of course they nodded.

 

Wonderful friends :)