Epilogue

Sparks Fly

 (their school uniform) (a/n:they are not at korea yet,they at America)

Mardy's pov

"Mardy? Let's go?" he asked as I nodded.

"still thinking about him?" Austin said. and I nodded.  Well Austin is my best friend. now we were going to graduate in our high school. Sehun, although you just in Yoonlee's dream but why I can feel you're in my heart. oppa, although I never met you since Yoonlee just told me, I can feel you're my soulmate. hmmm.

At school

"Mardy!" Yoonlee shouted and I smiled.

"how's your feel?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm fine" and then she sighed.

Yoonlee's pov

I sighed. I wished my dream was true. I wished I could met Chanyeol. I wished they exist so I can met Chanyeol.

"Younlee Youni" the Narrator called as people applauded. I walked the aisle and bowed to the principle.

"congratulations Younlee" she smiled as I nodded.

"Amy Sofea" Sofea stood and began to walk. she walked the aisle and bowed. 

"congratulations! " she nodded.

"and Mardy Stewart" but this time she not walked, she ran to the aisle. huh Mardy --'

the hall was full of laughter.

"behave Mardy" the teacher said but Mardy rolled her eyes but then giggled.

we all gathered and as usually,  congratulated each other. I let everywhere and tried to find Sofea and Mardy.

"babes!" I shouted and they looked at me.

"I can't believe we already graduate!" Mardy cheered.

"yeah!" Sofea said and we all squealed.

"let start a new story!" I said and they nodded

"we will stay forever, never split out!" we all do a pinky promise and gave a big hugged each other.

Meanwhile 
Sehun's pov

"maknae, let's go.. we have a lot of songs to be recorded" Suho said and I realised from zoned out.

Mardy.. Mardy.. her beautiful brown eyes, , cheerypink lips, long brown-black hair and fair skin.

I know I'm just dreaming but why I felt like she's already one of my life. I need you Mardy. Please come back.

I looked at the sky.

"Mardy. soon we'll met. I promise. I love you" I whispered and went to the van.

The End