Lunch Meeting

Sparks Fly

 

(Pretend its more big than this)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oOfodVfk4

YoonLee's pov

"hey guys!" Mardy greeted us. I hugged her and glanced to the boys.

"will you explain to me what is going on here?" I whispered. Mardy looked at me and nodded.

"I will tell you both later but now I'm hungry. can we eat?" she whined like a baby. awww why wouldn't I say no to my little angel?

"sure princess! let's explore this cafeteria!" I said and Mardy began to walk.

"yah!" I jogged and walked next to her.

Sofea's pov

I saw Yardy went to find their foods. I shooked my head and then turned to face the boys.

"have a seat!" I welcomed them. at first they were shy but then Baekhyun I guess started to ask me.

"unnie, can we ask you something?" he smiled.

"sure! but first don't call me unnie, I feel like an old lady" I smiled and they chuckled.

"Did Mardy has-" I cut he off. I know what they gonna say. hmm as usually.

"nope. she's single and available. why?" I asked and Baekhyun's face turned from specious to happy.

Baekhyun's pov

She's single? yes! wait what? why I'm so happy about it?

"nothing just ask. D.O. let's find our foods!" I changed the topic.

"but Mardy said-" Mardy cut his off. Good timing Mardy!

"hmm guys. your foods will be served after this. are you guys mind?" she smiled.

"no no we don't mind at all!" Suho replied and smiled.

D.O's pov

"so what stuff did you bought?" Mardy sat next to Sofea and smiled. They are just like mother and daughter. Well to me Mardy was like a daughter since she is the shorter.

"oh. just a few pair of jeans and some shirts. you?" she asked and Mardy began to grin.

"I just find that Swaggie beanie! finally!  its been a year! guess who find it?" she squealed.

"who?" Sofea replied.

"Chanyeol!" she smiled and looked at Chanyeol who was blushing. Sofea smiled and said

"I'm happy that you already find it! guess what YoonLee bought?" Sofea said as Mardy nodded like a child.

"earrings" Sofea said as Mardy began to laugh.

"hahahahaha! Like seriously? but she says-she-hahahaha!" she said in between her laugh while Sofea just smiled. Wow Sofea's more mature than this kid.

"but what is it in this box?" Mardy asked and Sofea just shrugged her shoulder.

"I wonderrrrr-" she said before YoonLee said

"yah! what are you doing?" she said as Mardy began to jump. we all laugh except Sofea who already with her phone. I wonder who is she talking to! wait I do care?

"babe, who is the guy you has been talking to?" Mardy asked as Sofea's eyes widen.

"how did-" Mardy cut his off

"I stole your phone and read all the messages" she said before unlocked her iPhone.

"yah! who teach you to read the other privacy?" Sofea began to give  speech.

"hey the foods are coming!" Mardy changed the topic. we all chuckled. I wonder how Sofea can handle this kid?

"Don't change the topic. listen to me or you can't eat!" she said.

"but!" she protested.

"no but! promise me you will never read all these messages again!" she said. at first Mardy just smirked but then she gave up so she nodded.

"okay mom.. now can I get my food?" she begged and Sofea nodded since the waitress already put our foods.

"eat!" she and YoonLee said at the same time and began to eat and we all grabbed our foods and began to eat. I still wonder who is the guy she'd been texting.

------30 minutes later.-------

Mardy's pov

"the last drumstick and the winner is me!" I said and chewed the chicken.

"yah! this is so unfair!" Sofea protested.

"I don't care, I love it!" I sang and high five YoonLee.

and I forgot that the boys also with us. dammnnnn.

Kris' pov

I saw Mardy ate. wow she's food lover but how she can keep that body fit. And at first I though that Sofea is so mature but then I was wrong. She's hilarious!

"sorry guys! we -" Sofea blushed.

"we are just like we are!" Mardy cut her off and chuckled with YoonLee. Sofea gave they a death glance which made they stopped from laughing.

"okay we have to go since its already 5 in the evening!  see you tomorrow!" YoonLee smiled. we all bowed and they began to leave. then Mardy came back and whispered something on Chanyeol's ear which is making his to laugh.

"why are you lauging?" I asked.

Chanyeol's pov

"oppa, promise me okay? " she said before waved at me. Did I heard the wrong thing? I let out laugh but then I stared at Xiumin.

"why are you laughing?" Kris asked me.

"Xiumin-ah, Mardy said you're cute!" I said as Xiumin began to blush.

I saw Sehun's and Baekhyun's face turned. What happened to them? Don't tell me they're liking the same girl?

oh lord.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -Panda,Turtle-