I'm Wrong She's Different

Sparks Fly

         

                      (YoonLee)                               (Chanyeol)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NLwYdnkJVyk

YoonLee's pov

"okay class.. today I'm going to pick up two students and they have to help me. okay.. let's see what we got here!" the teacher said and I sat uncomfortably. Please don't me.. I don't want too..

"oh!  Park Chanyeol... an-d-d" she cheered. don't say my name!

"YoonLee!" everyone clapped. But but but!

"you two meet me after this class okay?" she said as Chanyeol nodded before winked at me. that boy is so died.

Then....

"okay. you both go to this orphanage and help anything you can help. I have an important meeting and I can't miss that. so please do that wisely ok?" she lectured and we both nodded.

"here's the address.. thank you so much!" and then she lost. uhh!

"so.. shall we?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded and I started to walk.

we both entered the car and Chanyeol started the engine. he began to drive and I stared at the blue sky.

We chose to stay quiet since we both don't have any issues to be debated.

~~~~~~

Chanyeol parked his car and I opened the door. I looked at the big orphanage. wow.

"YoonLee-ah." someone called and I looked at Chanyeol who was grinning at front of the door.

I rolled my eyes and the door behind Chanyeol opened by unfamiliar person and made Chanyeol fall. I laughed and started to walk towards them.

"oh I'm sorry young man. are you alright?" the old lady asked and Chanyeol nodded like an idiot. I chuckled and then bowed.

"annyeong! eonnie!!! Its has been along time!" I introduced myself and then Chanyeol bowed.

"annyeonghasayo I'm Park Chanyeol" he smiled and the Mrs.Swift bowed at us.

"well hello! come in!" she pleased and we both nodded. we went there and looked at the children who were running happily, playing together.

"Okay kids. we have old and new guests! Here's YoonLee unnie/noona and Chanyeol oppa/hyung!" that old lady said and the kids bowed.Chanyeol stared weirdly at me..."what?!" "you have been here before?" "of course,I have been here before because of the same reason as now" then Chanyeol oooooooo me.

"annyeonghaseyo! unnie/noona!!" they said in unison and swarming around me.I nodded and smiled. and then they continued play together.

"Unnie, are you alright? You're crying" I looked down and saw a Lauren were staring at me..

I didn't realise that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears

"oh sweetie. I'm fine" I kneeled and hugged her.

Chanyeol's pov

She's crying? I looked at her and I saw she was hugging that girl. I smiled. wait?  why I'm staring at her? I hate her! I do? really?

"oppa! oppa!" a young girl waved in front of me.

"yes love?" I smiled.

"you're so lucky" she smiled, showing her dimples.

"may I know the reasons sweetie?" I smiled.

"your girlfriend is so beautiful. She's funny!" she said while pointing to YoonLee, who was playing with the kids.

"sweetie-" she cut me off. wow this kiddy.

"promise me" she said as I frowned and then I smiled.

"sure love what is it?" I said. putting her on my lap.

"promise me that you won't break her heart, love her the way her is and don't cheating on her! will you oppa?" she asked cutely. wait what?

"umm.." that all I can said.

"promise me oppa." she said.

and I nodded. Although she not my gf...

"thank you oppa!" she said and then  she ran towards YoonLee.

I saw at YoonLee and she's playing excitedly with the kids. She looked like she never saw kids before. I chuckled and looked at her. She has beautiful blonde hair, cheery pink lips and beautiful brown eyes. I smiled and kept staring at her. I don't hate her. I think I love her? well I do? maybe? uhh I don't know!!

I didn't realise someone just grinned at me and I looked and saw YoonLee who was already stood in front of me.

"I see. you're staring at me. well I know im beautiful?" she said and I pretending to puke.

"uwekk!" and she laughed. that laugh.

"hahaaha.. you better help clean this orphanage than staring at my beautiful face.. well but if you want to stare what can I do" she winked and I blushed.  I quickly stood up and went to help. uhh. note to myself: DON'T STARE AT YOONLEE TOO LONG.

-------------

Narrator's pov

YoonLee sat the big and shady tree. she was tired after a long day cleaning the house. She stared at Chanyeol who was playing with the kids. She smiled and looked at the sky.

"eomma.." she said, still look at the sky.

"Now I know how's your feel when have to take care of me.Saranghae" she whispered. she doesn't realised that her tears were falling fown fast.

"YoonLee-ah. are you okay? " a raspy voice asked. she looked up and saw Chanyeol.

"I'm fine. why wouldn't I?" she said.

"you're crying" he sat next to her and wiped her tears.

"where are the kids?" she tried to change the topic.

"they went inside. Mrs.Swift (a/n: sorry. thats the only name I can think) called them for dinner. are you okay?" he asked again and YoonLee faked smiled.

"I'm okay" that's all she can said and continued stared at the sky.

"it's beautiful right?" Chanyeol asked and YoonLee nodded.

"I know." she replied, leaning at Chanyeol's shoulder.

"you know. I really miss my mother. when I miss her, I will look at the sky" Chanyeol said and YoonLee smiled.

"well you're lucky since your mother still alive" YoonLee said, tried her best to not cry.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol said, hugging YoonLee and she hugged him back.

"you can tell me if you want too" he said. at first YoonLee felt awkward to tell him but then she split it out.

"when I was a kid, I really want to have a happy family like people always do.. But my father and my mother were so busy with their business so I growing up, learn to walk, eat and read with my maid. They never want to know about me. all they know were business and businesses. I felt like I have no parents. one day, they have a big fight. and my mother took me with her since my father was so drunk. We ran from the house and from that we started to close and close. but at that time, all I knew was, yelling when she made  mistakes, angry when she doesn't buy me anything I want.. but she still treated me like a lovely kid. she tried her best to make me happy, feel like a wonderful girl. but I waste them. I didn't appreciate them. I broke my mother's heart a lot. one day my father find me so he wants to take me with him and my mother doesn't allow him. so they have a big fight and-and-and" she said before burst out crying while Chanyeol rubbed her back.

Chanyeol quickly embraced him with a hug.

"he killed her" she said before crying.

"hey it's okay" Chanyeol said.

"its okay love" he said. and they stayed like that for a while before YoonLee wiped her tears and smiled.

"sorry. I just can't hold the tears. sorry" she said and Chanyeol smiled.

"its okay" Chanyeol leaned and kissed her forehead.

"umm. Oppa, unnie! eomma wants me to call you both to eat with us!" a young girl said and YoonLee and Chanyeol nodded in unison.

YoonLee stood up and began to walk inside.

Chanyeol's pov

She told me everything. I though her life was completed since she was the bright one. I'm wrong. nobody perfect. and I'm wrong, she's different. now I knew who is the girl I'm falling for.

she's YoonLee Youni.