Mardy Mardy

Sparks Fly

 

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUguw6cJkjU

"Mardy! where are you going?" Sofea shouted. I turned and shouted

"Beanie's shop! see you at cafeteria!" I said as I began to run.

I walked in to the shop named 'Beanie World' (a/n: I just created that name and I don't know if it is real!)

"wow" I mouthed and began to search some sweater. I was too busy untill I didn't realise I just bumped into someone.

"sorry!" I said as I stood up. I looked down and saw a familiar boy. Its that Sehun?

"no no I'm the one who should apologise-Mardy?" he said as he looked at me.

"hello Sehun" I smiled. he stood up and smiled.

we both chose to stay silent until one of his friends greeted me.

"hey! Mardy right?" he smiled.

"hello! you're-" I said but he cut after me.

"I'm Kai!" he smiled as I nodded.

"Mardy!" great another one.

"Chany-eol right? Hai!" I smiled.

"are you like beanies?" he asked and I nodded excitedly.

"yeah I do! I love to collect them!" I smiled.

"oh great me either! hey how about we search it together?" he asked and I quickly nodded. Duh don't blame me since he also likes the same thing. he grabbed my hand and we both started to walk, leaving Sehun and Kai alone.

----10 minutes later. -----

"Mardy look at this!" he yelled. I turned and went towards him. He was holding a black beanie with a letter wrote on it. its written Swag.

"this is the one I looking for!" I said excitedly and want to take it but Chanyeol ran away.

"yah! give that beanie back!" I said as I started to find him.

"Chanyeol!" I said and then he jumped in front of me.

"haa!" he said and I accidentally punched him on his face.

"ahh!" he said in pain.

"Chanyeol oppa. I'm sorry" I said, hugging him. If I was felt guilty or scared, I will hugged people so to me that normal.

"I'm sorry!" I hugged him.

"yah. its okay. its not hurt" he smiled as I let him go. I grabbed his hands and looked at his eye. "I'm so sorry" I said.

"its okay. I'm fine see?" he smiled and then the boys came towards us.

"I heard Chanyeol shouted. yah! what happened with your eye?" Baekhyun said as Luhan and the other began to laugh.

"haha not funny" he said.

"I accidentally punched him on his face" I said while looked down, in embarrassing.

"jingja? daebak!" Sehun began to laugh with Kai. I just smiled and pretending to find some sweaters since people looked at me weirdly.

"yah what are you doing?" the tall one said.

"eating. duh of course finding some sweaters!" I joked and he began to blush.

"mmm Chanyeol..." I said.

"yeah?" he smiled.

"can I have that beanie? I want that so much!" I begged.

"sure love!" he cheered and handed that beanie to me. Did he called me love? why I felt something weird on my stomach? its that what people called.. hah! Butterfly or butterflies? I wonder how butterfly can live on my stomach.....

I already find the sweaters and wanted to pay. I went to the cashier and handed the sweaters and also my beanies.

"let me pay this for you" the raspy voice said. I turned and saw Sehun.

"no its totally fine. I can afford it" I said but he shooked his head. "move" he commanded. I did what he said and then he paid them all.

"its totally fine. Here's the money" I handed the moneys to him. he stared at me with blank emotion.

"just take it." I smiled but he took that money and put it in my bag.

"oppa!" I whined but he just smirked.

"its totally fine" he smiled.

"Yah! dont leave us alone!" Baekhyun shouted and the other rushed toward us.

"well we shouldn't disturb this two lovely birds" Luhan teased and I blushed.

"well since you all already here, how about I treat you go lunch?" I said and they face began to bright.

"sure! we won't say no!" Xiumin smiled.

"sure lets go!" I smiled and they nodded.

I heard a lot of questions such as where are we eating?, I'm excited! , are we going to eat rice? and many more. why they are too excited about it? I felt awkward.

I stopped at the cafeteria and turned to saw them. They're so happy about it? really?

Youni's pov

me and Sofea already waited for 30 minutes. why Mardy late? she always be here sharp but what happend. Or someone just kidnapped her? oh my god. I need to find her.

"yah where are you going?" Sofea asked me.

"find her! She's late! I'm scare something bad happen to her." I said and Sofea shooked her head.

"She's not. Now sit down and wait" she commanded. I sat down. but after that I saw the girl with beanie on it, walking towards us with 12 boys?!!??

"mardy mardy" I said before sighed.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           -Panda,Turtle-