Happy Now?

Sparks Fly

(Mardy)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6JTn-Hv8

Sehun's pov

"where's bacon? I really need to borrow his book" Chanyeol said before heading out from the gym. now he lost. Mardy lost, Baekhyun lost. I wonder where are that couple hiding. I rolled my eyes and warmed up my body.

Suddenly, Baekhyun came from nowhere and directly send me a punch.

"yah! what's wrong with you!" I shouted.

"what's wrong with me? what's wrong with you!!" he shouted back.

"what are talking about?" I said.

"you.. you! how dare you break Mardy's heart?!" he shouted.

"me? me? I'm the one who broke her heart? good now she's complain about me? wow!" I shouted.

"you-" I cut him off.

"I'm the one who broke her heart. why would I? I'm not his boyfriend!  you're his boyfriend, why can't you think-" now he cuts me off.

"I'm his boyfriend? pardon? who says we're dating?" he frowned.

"well-what you don't?" I asked curiously.

"no idiot I don't. I do confessed at her but she rejected me-how did you get this stupid low class story?" he said.

"well...

FlashBack

I was walking from the college and walked alone since Baekhyun already went home. I saw two familiar persons. I went close and saw Baekhyun and Mardy. what are they doing? and then they began to walk together.

I followed them and I heard Baekhyun was confessing to Mardy. what!! he don't! so I decided to leave them alone and walked away.

End Of FlashBack

then someone quickly hit me on my forehead.

"you idiot. you should ask me before make a decision!" he said.

"ahh.. well sorry. I was so in emotional!  so don't blame me!" I said and then Baekhyun smirked

"bad boy was in emotional!" and then he laughed. I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

"yah~shut up" I said and he nodded.

"well now you have to fix it. and I'm sorry if I hit you so hard. but actually you deserve it!" and then he ran.

"yah!" I shouted and then I shooked my head. so, they're not dating?  uhh ><

I walked from the gym and directly went to dorm. huh. I shouldn't do that to her. huh idiot me..

I grabbed my phone and send a text to Hyuna. we really need to talk. I dated her because you know.. I though Mardy was dating Baekhyun. .. you know what I mean..

Me:Hyuna, I think we really need to talk.

then my phone vibrate.

Hyuna: sorry who's this?

she doesn't know me? her boyfriend? I mean soon will be ex?

Me: umm. you're Hyuna right?

Hyuna: no I'm her boyfriend... she's sleeping now. you want me to leave a message for her?

boyfriend! okay. Yehet! good timing!

Me: just tell her that I want to meet her this evening, 4 p.m. at the park. make sure she will come.

Hyuna: sure thing (:

evening

I sat down and bench and looked at the river. she already late for 30 minutes..

"oppa!" she came towards me and wanted to give a kiss and I pushed her.

"oppa what's wrong?" she asked. I just smirked.

"you cheating on me don't you?" I asked and she looked shock.

"aniyo~ I don't oppa, you I love you and only you" she grabbed my hands.

"don't act sweet. I ask you to come because I want to break up with you. start today, we are no longer 'couple' or what ever they called." then I felt something just landed on my cheek.

"fine!" she shouted and then walked.

"She's the one who cheating on me, why now she's the one who angry? bipolar" I mumbled and went back to dorm.

I opened the door and went to living room. I sat there and everybody stared at me.

"maknae, what's going on?" Tao asked.

"what?" I asked back.

"you look happy?  I can see spark from your eyes" Chen replied.

"I just broke up with Hyuna" and then Baekhyun choked his water.

"what!" everyone shouted in unison.

"well I broke up with her since I love someone else" I said and Kris laughed.

"finally! this blank maknae tells us he loves someone!" and then Exo applauded.

I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on tv.

then

"hyung" I called Xiumin.

"hmm?" he turned and faced me.

"I really need to fix it.." I mumbled

"what?" he asked.

"tell me where's Mardy living now. I really need to talk to her." I begged.

"I don't know.." he said.

"why you guys don't want to tell me! I love her! you know! I really need to meet her! but if you guys just keep acting like this. this problem will never solve!" I shouted and he shocked.

"Xiumin hyung, just give him the address" someone said and I turned and saw Baekhyun.

"but-" Baekhyun cuts him off

"just.give.him.the.address" he commanded.

and the he nodded.