Eomma and Appa

Sparks Fly

                   ( Sofea)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj6R-Etk3k

Narrator's pov

"good morning everyone! my name is Ms.Larry, your cooking teacher for today!" she introduced and people clapped.

"I guess we have new students today? you may introduce yourselves boys!" she said as people started to turn and stared at them.

"annyeonghaseyo,  I'm Kyungsoo" D.O said before bowed.

"hello, Kris here!" he said and people chuckled.

"I'm Luhan, nice to meet you all!" he bowed and waved which were making all of them waved back to him.

"hello guys! so... shall we-wait! where's Sofea?" she said and people started to whisper.

Kyungsoo's pov

Sofea also studied cooking in this class? but how? she likes to cook? wow.

I heard someone opened the door and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I have an important thing and I totally forgot about the cooking class. pardon me" she bowed again.

"its okay. just go to the seat so we can start!" the teacher cheered and made everyone chuckled. Sofea quickly went to her seat and

she.
sat.
next.
me.

uhhh!!!!

"hello d.o" she greeted and I blushed.

"hello" I smiled and heard someone giggled at the back. uh that kids. I glanced at Luhan and Kris. They giggled more. uhh.

~~~~~~~~

"okay I will set up you guys with 5 groups and each group have to own 4 members" ms. Larry said as people started to move.

"hmm guys, can I be in your group?" Sofea asked.

"of course love!" Luhan cheered. what did he said? love? What!

"D.O-oppa, are you okay?" she asked as I realised from zoned out.

"yeah yeah I'm fine" I faked smile and she stared at me before focused back to the Ms.Larry.

"okay. please use this ingredients wisely. make sure you guys finish bake a cake! you guys may start now!" she said and Sofea stood up to take the ingredients.

"okay. let do this!" Kris and Sofea cheered up.

(a/n: actually I don't know what the ingredients that they put in the cake so let's just pretending it.. hehe I'm not the girl who loves to bake or cook)

●●●●●●●●●●●

"yah~if I know baking cake is hard, I will never join this club" Luhan complained and Kris let out a long sigh.

"guys, it's okay. just take a rest while me and D.O bake it." Sofea said and they both quickly sat on the chairs. uhh bipolar boys --'

"okay oppa. first I mix this and can you knock the eggs and take the white one?" I nodded and started to knock the eggs. I took a glance at her and saw she was mixing the ingredients.

"ehem ehem" I heard someone said and I looked back I saw Luhan and Kris smirked at me. ops. I didn't realise that someone just watched me. yah~

"here the eggs" I smiled and she took them and mixed it.

"you really know how to bake?" I asked and she nodded.

"de. I love to bake since I was kid." she said and I nodded.

"same here" she laughed.

Kris' pov

I looked at Sofea and D.O. they looked like a couple. I laughed and whispered something on Luhan.

"Luhan, how about we call D.O appa and Sofea eomma?" I said and Luhan laughed while clapping his hands.

"hahahaa" he replied.

"boys!" Sofea warned. see told you! like eomma.

"sorry eomma" me and Luhan said in unison which made Sofea blushed.

"aniyo, I'm not your eomma" she mumbled.

"hmm. you're" Luhan said and we both laughed.

"guys" this time D.O warned us.

"appa" I said and Luhan laughed uncontrollably.

"Shhh!" someone shh us and we both looked down, embarrassed.

Eomma and Appa. nice nickname for both mature persons xD.