3 Words

Sparks Fly

                   ( Mardy & YoonLee)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_Ejr-bn4d2Q

Mardy's pov

I woke up and looked at the window. it's been 1 and half month I've been hidden. I tried to forget him but I can't. I'm weak. I need to see him. the more I tried to hate him,  the more feelings increase towards him.

I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom. I need to move on. I stared at mirror.

"Mardy why can't just you let him go?" I asked myself. I cupped my face and cried.

"I can't move on. I love him" I cried.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I grabbed my sweatshirt, my skinny jeans and my beanie and wore them. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. I sat on the chair and ate them. I stared at the wall.

"why can't I forget him? Mardy you can!-no I can't, I love him" then I cried. I cried and cried until I slept.

Meanwhile

Sehun's pov

it's been 45 days she doesn't went home. I wanted to go there but Baekhyun said this is not the good timing. huh. I really need her. please!

"hyung, just let me meet her!" I whined.

"no. not-"I cut him off

"I don't care. I need to meet her!" I said and he sighed.

"okay this evening. but promise me you won't break her heart anymore!" he warned and I nodded.

"promise!" and I giggled.

While.

YoonLee's pov

"oppa!" I shouted and he turned to see me.

"what?" he said and I smirked.

"help me with this. I'm not that strong" I pretending whine.

"you're strong.. just do it by yourself" he began to walk.

"arrghhh! Chanyeol oppa!" I shouted. he turned and quickly ran towards me.

"yah~are you okay. here let me help you" he grabbed the books and I quickly ran.

"bye oppa I love you!" I shouted and ran.

Chanyeol's pov

"bye oppa I love you!" she shouted and ran.

did she shouted I Love You? I squealed and smiled. haha.

YoonLee's pov

I stopped and tried to remember what I've said.

ohmygad, I just said I Love You?

"oh lord! I must stop this habit!!!!" I shouted and then blushed.

evening

Sehun's pov

I walked from the dorm and put on my sunglasses since I don't want fans to recognise me. I stopped the taxi and he began to drive. Mardy, I miss you.

Mardy's pov

I walked on the beach and stared at the sun sight. I sighed before said.

"why can't I forget him? why I'm the one who should love him? why you choose me? I want to feel how happy is, I want to feel how the person I love treat me so well. I really love him. I need him in my life, but he loves Hyuna. I feel like I'm no longer happy. I wish I could turn back time so I don't have to see him, meet him and greet him. I wish I could run from this. Sehun, I love you.. why can't you love me back" I confessed and I felt someone wrapped his arms around me from the back.

"I love you too" the raspy and familiar voice said. I turned and saw Sehun.

"Sehun oppa" I shocked. he cupped my face and said

"I'm sorry for ruined your life but meet you was the best thing that happened in my life" he said and wiped my tears. he leaned to me and pressed his lips on mine. I was speechless so I gave in ;)

I broke the kiss and stared at him

"but Hyuna?" I asked.

"I already broke up with her" he said. I smiled and hugged him. he kissed my head and we stared at the sun sight.

I really want to stay like this forever with him.

"I love you idiot" he said and I chuckled.

"love you too silly" I replied.