Introduction

Sparks Fly

Author P.O.V

(their dress)                                  (sneakers)

 

(Sofea)

 

(YoonLee)

 

(Mardy)

Click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8uOTlOVKT6I (Hear this while reading)

MARDY's POV

"Mardy is that you?" I turned and saw two girls stood in front of me.

"yeah. may I help... wait? YoonLee? Sofea? Oh my god!" I squealed and we started to jump in excitement.

"its been a long time you know!" YoonLee said as we did a group hug.

"I know! Sofea, you're.. tall?" I said as she hit me at my shoulder.

"of course I'm, you idiot. You think I'm short till I die?" she glanced as I began to laugh.

"Hi" unfamiliar voice said. as we turned, we saw 12 boys looked at us, weirdly.

"Hello!" I said and smiled. Before that boy can said any word, YoonLee grabbed my hand and started to walk.

Sehun's pov

We walked the hallway and saw many students. Why management wants us to study? uhh *sigh*

"Sehun-ah are you okay?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah I fine. Don't worry. I think we should find our class?" I said as he nodded.

Then we heard someone squealed. We turned and saw 3 girls jumped up excitement. and I saw they were laughing each other.

"Sehun I dare you to talk to that girl!" Baekhyun smirked. I frowned and saw the girl with black-brown hair and beanie on it. At first I shooked my head but then I have to talk the challenge since they kept pushing me. I began to walk until I was standing behind that girl.

"Hi" I began to talk and she turned. At first they looked shock. *maybe they know who we are* I though.

"Hello!" she said and then smiled. She has a beautiful smile ever. Her brown eyes, pink cherry lips. she's beautiful. But then her friend grabbed her and they started to walk. and they left me without fangirling. Are they know us?

Mardy's pov

YoonLee grabbed me and we walked to the classroom. Why that boy greeted me like that? weird.

"YoonLee-ah, did you know that boy? why he greet me like that? I feel weird" I asked as she chuckled.

"Of course it weird since you didn't have a boyfriend for about 9 years. Duh!" she said. Yeah the last boyfriend I used to date is about 9 years ago when I was 12. he is the first and the last boyfriend I wanted to date and I guess I will never date anybody since I was nobody.

I just smiled and kept walking to the classroom and took a seat. and then that boy entered the class. I looked at him and at the same time he looked at me. we stared at each other for long time but unfortunately his friend grabbed him and they went to the seats. I wonder who he is.

"Sorry class. I'm late and by the way welcome to this class, new students!" the familiar voice said. as I turned, I saw Mrs.Choi.

"Mrs.Choi!" me, Sofea and YoonLee shouted and made people laughed.

"uh!! I know it. hello three musketeers" she said and people laughed at her joke. I waved at her and did not realise someone just watched me. I turned and saw that boy was watching me. I frowned my eyes and he turned to watch the teacher.

"okay new students I want you to introduce yourselves!" Mrs.Choi said as people whispered each other.

"hello I'm Luhan." the baby faced boy said and bowed, I heard the girls squealed slowly. what wrong with them?

"hello I'm Baekhyun!" he said before bowed. and then he winked. I just rolled my eyes and kept watching them.

"hello I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me-" before he can said any word, the girls behind me cut his off.

"D.O.!" and then they squealed. I turned at the back and looked at them. they mouthed 'what?' to me as I turned to face the whiteboard.

"hello I'm Xiumin!" the boy with cute eyes smiled and then bowed. *he's cute* my mind said. and then I heard Sofea and YoonLee began to laugh at me with the other students.

"what?" I asked. and then I saw Xiumin blushing at the front.

"Did I heard you say Xiumin was cute? hahaha!" YoonLee laughed. Was I said that loud?

"well he is! now keep going please!" I said as people laughed.

"Hello I'm Chanyeol!" he smiled and bowed. I glanced and saw YoonLee was smiling.

"ehem ehem" I said and she began to blush.

"someone's blushing!" I said and Sofea and me began to laugh. "uh! shut up!" YoonLee said.

"YoonLee, Sofea and Mardy! please quiet. and the other one?" Mrs.Choi asked that boy. Yes! I will know his name.

"hello I'm Oh Sehun but please call me Sehun" he said as he bowed. Sehun? I smirked but smirk to myself. and then our gaze met again. But this time he grinned at me. I just rolled my eyes and distracted my attention to him by poking YoonLee.

"okay class please open page 8. Today we are going to learn about algebra." Mrs.Choi said as people sighed.

10 minutes later.

why I felt like its already 10 hours? I felt boring. I glanced at my left and saw YoonLee was sleeping. I chuckled and looked at Sofea who was writing the note. I let out silent yawn and put my head on the table and slowly closed my eyes.

--------------

"what is this place?" I said as I looked at big garden. I walked the aisle and looked down. Why I'm in wedding dress? as I looked up I saw many people looked at me. I looked in front of me and saw SEHUN?

a/n: this is not Mardy, YoonLee and Sofea first meet. They just didn't contact each other when they're on semester holiday. so they just overacting about it. hehehe.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             -Panda,Turtle-