Chapter 8: Baekhyun's True Nature

Behind Her Purple Glasses

Hyunseung pulls out a cloth, covering it over Minhee's mouth until she is unconscious. "That should do it." he replies, putting the cloth away and then carrying Minhee in his arms. Hyunseung carefully makes his way back into the school, looks for an empty classroom, and eventually placing Minhee up against the wall. "I could've let you go easy if you were a good girl," Hyunseung replies, stripping off his shirt, "but since you wanna play rough, then I guess you got what you wanted." Minhee remains unconscious as he is starting to her shirt. Meanwhile in the hallways, Baekhyun continues to search for Minhee around the school, inside and out. 'Where are you, Kim Minhee?' he thought, 'Why would you listen to a bastard like Hyunseung?' "Baekhyun," Taeyeon replies, running up to him, "someone just told me that they saw Hyunseung carrying Minhee into a classroom." "Which classroom?" he asks. "Floor 4, Room 3-5." Taeyeon replies, "Hurry before Hyunseung does something to Minhee." Baekhyun nods and hurries to the fourth floor. 

Hyunseung lifts up Minhee's chin and began giving her small kiss on the lip. He then moves down to her collarbone, where Hyunseung began to leave small bite marks. "Now, people will know that you are mine." Hyunseung replies, slowly pulling off her shirt. "Stop right there, Jang Hyunseung!" Baekhyun shouts, startling him. Hyunseung turns around and saw Baekhyun and Taeyeon, standing at the door. "How did you two find out?" he asks, standing up. "You don't need to know about that." Baekhyun replies, "But another student against their own will is just disgusting." Hyunseung scoffs at him. "You act as if Minhee is your woman." Hyunseung replies. "And what are you to Minhee?" Baekhyun asks, "You already have a wonderful girlfriend, who loves you with all her heart and soul, and yet you want to have the pleasure of making someone else your toy." "As you can see, Byun Baekhyun," he replies, "Minhee doesn't want you anywhere near her; she hates your guts." "Same goes with you." Baekhyun replies, "Minhee doesn't want to get involved with you or your , Hyuna." Hyunseung walks up to Baekhyun, grabbing him by the collar. "How dare you insult my Hyuna?" he asks. "Isn't it true, though?" Baekhyun asks, "You both would sleep with other people rather than each other." Hyunseung punches Baekhyun across the face and continues to beat him. Baekhyun pushes Hyunseung off of him and does the same back. Chen and Xiumin pulls Baekhyun off of Hyunseung as Dongwoon and Junhyung helps Hyunseung up. "What is going on here?" Yoseob asks. "That friend of yours is trying to take adavantage of Minhee." Baekhyun replies, "If Hyuna were to find out about this, then she will surely break up with you." Gikwang grabs Hyunseung's shirt from the classroom and throws it in front of him. "Let's get going before anyone else suspects." Gikwang replies, walking off into the hallway. Hyunseung yanks out of his friends' grasp, picks up his shirt and then follows after Gikwang, with the other members following them. Taeyeon enters the classroom and began dressing Minhee back up. "How is she?" Lay asks, coming inside the empty classroom. "She's knocked out cold." Taeyeon replies, "I'm going to take her to the nurse's office." "Let me help." Kris replies, "The rest of you can head back to the classroom."

The school day has ended and Baekhyun quickly makes his way to the nurse's office. He enters quietly, trying not to startle anyone, and is relieved that Minhee hasn't left. Baekhyun grabs a chair from the wall, pulling it close to the bed, where Minhee is resting in, and carefully grabs a hold of her right hand. "Minhee," he replies, "why are you so stupid sometimes; you know that you can't trust in Hyunseung and yet you still fall for his trap." Taeyeon watches from the door and smiles happily until someone taps her on the shoulder. Taeyeon turns around and sees that it is Hyuna. "Hyuna?" she asks. "Can I talk with you?" Hyuna asks. "Sure." Taeyeon replies, "What is it?" "I heard that Hyunseung tried to your friend, Minhee." she replies, "And I would like to...." "Hyuna," Taeyeon replies, "you shouldn't be the one to apologize to Minhee; it should be your boyfriend, Jang Hyunseung, who is the one to apologize to Minhee." Hyuna reaches in her purse and pulls out Minhee's glasses, which were left up on the roof when Hyunseung had knocked Minhee unconscious, handing it to Taeyeon. "Give them to Minhee when she is conscious." Hyuna replies, "And I'm sorry for taking them in the first place; I was just angry at the time." "How did Hyunseung get a hold of them?" Taeyeon asks. "The night, where I locked Minhee into the girls' bathroom, I went to Hyunseung's condo and he took them out of my purse." Hyuna replies. Baekhyun continues to wait for Minhee to wake up. Taeyeon walks into the room, placing a hand on his shoulder. Baekhyun looks up and replies, "Hi Taeyeon." "It's getting late, Baekhyun." she replies, "You should probably head on home." "I can't leave her, Taeyeon." Baekhyun replies, "I want to stay here until Minhee wakes up." "When she wakes up," she replies, "then I will tell you first." "It's not like that, Taeyeon." Baekhyun replies, "I want to tell Minhee that I know that she is the girl from the homecoming dance." Taeyeon's eyes widen by his words. "How do you know that it was Minhee?" Taeyeon asks. "The night Minhee was staying over at my place." Baekhyun replies, "I heard her sleep talking about it." Taeyeon sighs and asks, "Were you angry when you found out?" Baekhyun shook his head and replies, "I was more happy to know that she was the one." "Do you like Minhee by any chance?" Taeyeon asks. 


What will Baekhyun answer to Taeyeon's question?

Does he like Minhee? Or not?