Chapter 20: Will You Marry Me, Kim Minhee?

Behind Her Purple Glasses

"Baekhyun," Minhee replies, once he carefully placed her on the bed, "why did you bring me up here?" Baekhyun doesn't answer her question. "Baekhyun?" she asks, "Byun Baekhyun?!" "Hold on." he replies. "Yah!!!" she exclaims. "Chill, woman, chill." Baekhyun exclaims back. "How can I be chill to not see what you are doing right now?" Minhee exclaims. He slowly pulls out something from his pocket, taking a few breaths in and letting them out, turns to face the blinded Minhee, replying, "Kim Minhee, we've been through so many much together even though we hated each other's guts; on the other hand, we soon realized that we were meant to be together on that one special night." "Just get on with it, Baekhyun!!!" Minhee exclaims. "Will you....marry me?" he asks. Everything goes silent; nobody says a word until finally Minhee replies, "I....will." "REALLY?!" he asks. Minhee gives Baekhyun a small smile and he screamed with joy at the top of his lungs. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment." Baekhyun replies, taking a hold of Minhee's hands. "How long have you been planning to propose?" Minhee asks. "Since the time you already lost your eye sight, Minhee." Baekhyun replies, "I can't stand seeing you be like this and I want to take you into my hands." "But did my omma know about this?" she asks. "Everyone knew about this." Baekhyun replies, "And even if you don't get your vision back, I will be your eyes throughout our new life." "Baekhyun...." Minhee replies, almost breaking down into tears. Baekhyun pulls Minhee into a heart-warming hug, letting her cry on his shoulder. "Just let it all out." he replies, patting her back. 

"So do you think Baekhyun proposed to Minhee yet?" Taeyeon asks, as she and Jonghyun are walking around in the neighborhood park. "He did plan a big wedding though." Jonghyun adds, "Hopefully he doesn't get Minhee pregnant before the wedding." "YAH!!!" Taeyeon exclaims, hitting Jonghyun on the arm, "why would Baekhyun do something like that before their wedding day; he knows that rule." "It's not a rule, Taeyeon." he replies, "Things will happen." "You're disgusting, Jonghyun." she replies. "What would your dream wedding propose be like, huh?" Jonghyun asks. "Why do you want to know; you aren't Minhee." Taeyeon replies. "Come on, just pretend that I am." he begs. Taeyeon scoffs and replies, "Well, he has to have a huge bouquet of pastel-colored roses, and a diamond ring hidden within the middle of the bouquet." "And that's what you got right here, Taeyeon." Jonghyun replies. Taeyeon stops walking to turn around and find that Jonghyun is holding a huge bouquet of pastel-colored roses in his hands. "What is all of this, Jonghyun?" she asks, almost in disbelief. "Well, since Baekhyun is stepping up in his games," Jonghyun replies, walking up to Taeyeon, "I thought I would do one myself." Taeyeon covers her face with both of her hands and began to turn red. Jonghyun removes her hands from her face and asks, "Will you marry me, Park Taeyeon?" Taeyeon hesitates to answer, so she decides to give Jonghyun a peck on the lips. "What was that all about?" he asks. "That was my answer to your question." she replies, "It's too embarrassing to say it out loud." "Just say the one word." Jonghyun replies, "Or I will take your answer as a no." "Oppa~" Taeyeon replies. "Say it." he continues. "Fine!! It's a yes." she replies. Jonghyun then slams his lips onto Taeyeon's lips and replies, "Now was that embarrassing?" Taeyeon smiles and wraps her arms around her soon-to-be hubby. 

...And so...

both couples got married after their high school graduation & planned to celebrate their happiness on the same day of the same month & one more surprise from each of the married couples

"I'M PREGNANT!" Taeyeon exclaims. "Yah!!" Minhee replies, "How did that happen already?" "Like what Jonghyun said," Taeyeon replies, elbowing her husband, "things will happen." Everyone at the table gave out a good laugh. "What did the doctor say, Minhee?" Jonghyun asks, "Are you able to get your vision back?" "Hopefully soon." Baekhyun replies, "We already came with a solution with our ommas about the risky surgery." "That's good." Taeyeon replies. "I'm glad everyone is having their happy ending." Minhee replies, "And it's all thanks to Park Taeyeon for making it happen." Baekhyun then whispers, "When are we going to get you pregnant to beat Jonghyun's and Taeyeon's newborn?" "Stop playing with me, Byun Baekhyun." Minhee replies. "But I'm serious." he replies, "You need to give birth to twins or something because we have two ommas, who are waiting on their grandchildrens." "We can wait a few more years, Baekhyun." replies his omma, "Minhee needs to get her vision before getting pregnant with you." "DANG~" everyone at the table exclaims, "YOU JUST GOT TOLD!!!" Baekhyun kisses Minhee on the cheeks and replies, "Now I know what you are like behind your purple glasses." "What do you mean?" Minhee asks. "You are more than just a smartypants, but a beautiful angel." he replies. Minhee smiles at his words and replies, "And I have realized that you are more than just a pretty face, but a heart-warming human as well." "Now that deserves a kiss." Baekhyun replies. "Ew~ guys." Jonghyun replies, "Get a room!!!" Taeyeon hits Jonghyun on the arm and replies, "Give them a rest already, Jonghyun, we already done it." Baekhyun and Minhee burst out laughing along with the parents. 

|| THE END ||

*author's note: i can't believe that it's been two years since I've wrote this story and now it has come to an end*

*also thanks to all of you, who have been through this whole random journey with me, for all of your support and very encouraging comments*