Chapter 17: Dirty Lies

Behind Her Purple Glasses

"But I don't understand." Taeyeon replies, "He's been suspended for a while now and how did you know that she would be in Andong?" "I don't know." Jonghyun replies, "We don't have enough time to discuss this; we have to inform the police and start a search party." "Baekhyun," Taeyeon replies, taking Jonghyun's phone from his grasp, "stay where you are and we're gonna come and get you." 

Minhee finally awaken from small sunlight, peeking between leaning wood panels. 'Where am I?' she thought, 'I wasn't here last night.' "I'm glad you're awake." Yoseob replies. Minhee looks up and asks, "What are you doing here, Yoseob?" "Look," he replies, "I'm gonna try to help you get out of here tonight." "What is going on?" Minhee asks, "I don't understand what you are trying to—" "It's for payback." Yoseob replies. "What?!" Minhee exclaims. "It's a long story." Yoseob replies, "But you have to listen to me, Minhee; Hyunseung will becoming here late at night and I will bring Baekhyun and the others." "What will happen to you when Hyunseung finds out that you are helping me escape?" Minhee asks. "You don't need to know that right now." he replies, "Promise me that you will stay put until I return." Yoseob replies, leaving. 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun, Baekhyun and Taeyeon settle back at Taeyeon's grandparents. "Okay, we don't have a lot of time before something bad happens to Minhee." Baekhyun replies, "So, we need to come up with a plan right away." "But we don't even know where Hyunseung is hiding Minhee." Jonghyun replies, "And the question is who would know where they are right now." "Hello?" asks a soft voice, "Hello, is anyone there?" Taeyeon walks to the front door to open it and saw that it was Yoseob. "Yoseob?!" she exclaims, "How do you know where I live?" "There's no time for that." he replies, entering her home, "Where's Baekhyun?" Taeyeon closes the door behind her, following Yoseob. "What do you want, Yoseob?" Baekhyun asks, standing up from the couch at the same time as Jonghyun. "I know where Hyunseung is hiding Minhee if you only trust me this once." he replies. "And why would we?" Jonghyun asks. "I don't want Hyunseung to do anything bad to Minhee." Yoseob replies, "And nor does any of you; so, we better hurry before he does anything." "But what will Hyunseung do to you?" Taeyeon asks, "Once finding out that you helped us find Minhee." "That's where fate will lead." Yoseob replies, heading for the door. 

Minhee begins to shiver in the cold. 'Yoseob,' she thought, 'where are you right now; you promised.' The moonlight shines through the dark, where a silhoulette of Hyunseung is standing. "Why isn't it my little Minhee?" he replies, "How are you doing?" "What do you want from me, Hyunseung?" Minhee asks, "Why did you bring me here?" Hyunseung walks closer to Minhee, grabbing a hold of her face with his dirty hand. "Yoseob isn't going to come back." he replies, with a greedy smile upon his face. Minhee's eyes widen at his words. "How did you know that Yoseob would—" Minhee began, "What are you going to do to him?" "Who said anything about hurting him?" Hyunseung replies. "Hyunseung!" Minhee exclaims, "You can't do this!!!" "Oh yes I can." he replies, "Yoseob was only saying those words to encourage you to stay here until I come." Minhee shook her head and replies, "You're lying!!" Hyunseung releases his hand from Minhee's face and replies, "And why would I be lying; unlike you, pretending to like one man after another....what does that make you, Kim Minhee....a ....a dirty !!!" "What about you!!" Minhee backfires, "You Hyuna and made her your slave and now you're doing to same to me; what does that make you?" Hyunseung slaps Minhee across the face and punches her in the stomach, causing more pain. "You like playing things rough, huh?!" Hyunseung exclaims, grabbing a hold of her hair. "It doesn't matter what you do." Minhee replies, "Baekhyun will always find a way to stop you." "Hyunseung," Dongwoon replies, "the van is ready for you."

"Where is Minhee, Yoseob?" Baekhyun asks, "You said she would be here." Yoseob pulls out a gun from his jacket and fires the trigger at Baekhyun. Jonghyun pushes him out of the way, recieving the bullet. "Jonghyun!!" Taeyeon exclaims, running up to Jonghyun, "Jonghyun!!! Jonghyun!!!!" Baekhyun tackles Yoseob to the ground and throwing the gun out of the reach. "I'm not here to play any games!!" Baekhyun replies, "I just want Minhee!!!" "It's already too late." Yoseob replies, "Hyunseung may have already done his job with Minhee and he'll do the same to any other girls." Another gun shot fires, hitting Baekhyun on the shoulder and causing him to fall over, unconsious. "Baekhyun!!" Taeyeon exclaims.