Chapter 2: Homecoming Dance (Part Two)

Behind Her Purple Glasses

"I won't take no as your answer." Baekhyun replies. Minhee suddenly hestitated for her answer until Hyunseung suddenly pulls Minhee out of Baekhyun's grasp and into his arms. "I saw her first." Hyunseung replies. "No," Baekhyun replies, "I saw her first." Minhee looks at Hyunseung and then at Baekhyun. Why did I have to become the problem, she thought, Taeyeon where are you when I need you? "There you are." Taeyeon replies, grabbing Minhee by the arm, "I've been looking everywhere for you." "Taeyeon," Minhee whispers, "what took you so long?" "My hair was a mess." she whispers back. "Baekhyun oppa," Taeyeon replies, "my friend here would love to dance with you." Minhee turns to Taeyeon and slaps her on the arm with embarrassment. "Don't worry," Baekhyun replies, "I won't do anything to your friend." Baekhyun reaches out for Minhee's arm and drags her into the crowded dance floor. Taeyeon, she thought, how could you do this to me!?

"Have fun you two!" Taeyeon shouts. Once Baekhyun reaches the middle of the gym, Minhee tries to leave; however, he would find ways to make her stay with him long enough. "Can I just have one dance with you?" Baekhyun asks, holding out his gentle hands. Minhee thought for a moment and slowly moves her hand towards Baekhyun's. As they both danced together, Minhee could finally see why girls actually like a typical guy like Byun Baekhyun. All of a sudden, Baekhyun stops dancing and asks, "Can you tell me your name?" Totally, everything went blank in Minhee's mind. How is she going to tell Baekhyun that she is actually herself and not anyone else?

Taeyeon finally found Minhee and replies, "Baekhyun, we better be going now." Minhee follows Taeyeon out of the gym; however, Baekhyun caught up with Minhee and replies, "Will we ever meet again?" "Maybe." Minhee replies, "Then I'll tell you." Baekhyun watches as the girl of his dreams left the dance unknown whatsoever. Meanwhile, Hyunseung spotted the moment and seems to have remember Baekhyun's dream girl, but couldn't tell whether it was really her.

"I can't believe that you would make Baekhyun dance with me!" Minhee replies, "You're really something." "Come on," Taeyeon replies, "at least you got to see a different side of him without letting him know that it was really you." "As long as nobody else knew that it was me." she replies, "I'll be fine." "Hyunseung-oppa also seems to like you too." Taeyeon adds. "Hyunseung-oppa is okay." Minhee replies, "But I heard that he's dating someone else." "Of course he is!" Taeyeon replies, "However, Hyuna is overseas right now." "Doesn't that make their relationship harder?" Minhee asks. "Even if Hyunseung is to like someone else," Taeyeon replies, "Hyuna would always know."


Sorry if this chapter is short, but more of Baekhyun & Minhee will return in the next chapter.

Unless Hyunseung actually makes a move.