Chapter 6: First Kiss with Baekhyun

Behind Her Purple Glasses

"I'll take her back to my place." Baekhyun suggests, without any hesitations. "I'll tell Minhee's omma." Taeyeon replies, "I don't want her to worry too much about it." Meanwhile back at Hyunseung's condo, Hyuna returns to see Hyunseung waiting for her. "Where were you, Hyuna?" he asks, getting up from the chair. "Celebrating." she replies, "Nothing too important." Hyunseung walks up to her, taking her purse; however, Hyuna manages to have a good grip on it. "Give me your bag." Hyunseung replies. "NO!" Hyuna screams, once the strap broke apart from the purse. Hyunseung searches through, noticing Minhee's glasses. "Where did you get these?" he asks, pulling out the glasses from the purse. "They're mine." Hyuna replies, hesitantly. Hyunseung scoffs and replies, "How could you do something like this?" "Then tell me why you were talking with her on the roof." Hyuna replies, "Are you able to tell me?" "It's none of your business." Hyunseung reples. "Of course it matters." Hyuna replies, "I am your girlfriend and you need to be a trustworthy boyfriend."

Baekhyun gentle tucks Minhee in his bed, making sure that he doesn't wake her. "Are you sure she isn't going to wake up?" asks his omma. "I'll be staying in here if anything happens." Baekhyun reassures. "Okay then," she replies, "just come and wake me up if you need anything." Baekhyun nods and then walks her out of his bedroom. Baekhyun walks to his chair, flipping through his phone for something to do during the night. "I am not going to tell him." Minhee replies, "I am never going to tell him about my secret." Baekhyun looks up from his phone and thought, 'Minhee sleep talks in her dream; these is going to be fun.' He quietly moves up to the bed and asks, "Why can't you tell Baekhyun your secret?" "Because if he finds out that I was the girl, who danced with him that night, then I don't know what he would think of me now." Minhee replies, "We've been enemies for years and I don't want anything weird to come in between that." Baekhyun is shocked by her words, giving him a hard time to say anything else to her. 

Hyunseung pushes Hyuna out of his condo and replies, "You should go home before your parents yell at you." "I am not leaving." Hyuna replies, "I want you to explain to me why you are into that nerd." "Maybe I love her." Hyunseung replies, "Love her more than you." "You wouldn't dare, Hyunseung." Hyuna replies, "You wouldn't dare to date someone like her." "She isn't really what she is." Hyunseung replies, "Because when she takes off those pathetic purple glasses, she is more magnificent than any other girl." Hyuna storms off from his door, thinking, 'You will reject losing me, Hyunseung.'

After an hour of looking at Minhee, Baekhyun moves closer to her lips. "Forgive me, Minhee." Baekhyun whispers, "I can't resist anymore from that night." He tilts his head, slowly leaning towards her soft lips and eventually kisses her. About five minutes, Baekhyun pulls away and realizes that Minhee has awoken. "Why did you...what did you..Baekhyun?!" Minhee asks. "Minhee...I didn't mean to...what am I trying to say is.." Baekhyun replies. Minhee shook her head and climbs out of bed; however, Baekhyun grabs a hold of her wrist. "Let me go, Baekhyun!" she shouts. Baekhyun covers with his other hand, so that his omma doesn't hear. "My omma is asleep right now." he whispers, "If she hears you scream, she will think that something bad has happened." Minhee removes his hand away from and replies, "But something bad did happen; why did you kiss me in the first place?" "Because maybe you were the girl from homecoming, Minhee." Baekhyun replies, "You look exactly like her without those dumb glasses." Minhee shook her head and replies, "You are out of your mind, Byun Baekhyun; we have been enemies ever since elementrary and nothing can change that." "Are you sure about that?" Baekhyun asks, pulling her closer to his body. "Let me go, Baekhyun." Minhee replies, "I don't want to play any of your games." "Too bad." he replies, "You were asking for this." Baekhyun pins Minhee down onto his bed and he forcefully kiss her. "I love you, Minhee." Baekhyun replies, in between the kiss, "I will only love you, Minhee."