Chapter 5: Locked Up Bathroom

Behind Her Purple Glasses

After Hyunseung left, Baekhyun releases Minhee from his grasp and asks, "Did he do anything to you?" Minhee shook her head quickly and replies, "I better be heading off." She quickly runs for the door until Baekhyun grasps onto her wrist. Minhee turns to look into Baekhyun's eyes, where his innocent personality lies within. "What's your name?" he asks. "I can't tell you at the moment right now." she replies, "Because you might be shocked." Minhee pulls his arm off her wrist and went back inside. During lunch, Minhee went to find her glasses; however, it was nowhere to be found. "Crap," she replies, "how am I suppose to see now?" "Did you find your glasses yet?" Taeyeon asks. Minhee shook her head and replies, "I know that it was thrown out here." "We better check in the lost and found." Taeyeon replies. Both Minhee and Taeyeon went inside the main office; yet, there was no luck of finding them. "Where did you find those adorable glasses?" asks one of Hyuna's friends. "Hyunseung found them outside the school." she replies, "And they fit me perfectly." "Minhee," Taeyeon replies, grabbing her arm, "aren't those your glasses?" "I can't really see from here." Minhee replies. "Purple really matches you." another girl replies. "Yeah," replies Taeyeon, "where did Hyunseung oppa find those?" "What do you want?" Hyuna asks. "My friend here lost her glasses this morning and now she can't see." Taeyeon explains, "Now if you ever so kindly give me back those glasses on your ugly little face." "How about your friend come and meet me after school?" Hyuna asks, "Then I will give her the glasses in the girls' bathroom." So right after school, Minhee went into the bathroom; however, didn't find them. "They're not here." Minhee replies. All of a sudden, she heard the door behind her, closing within a blink of an eye. She runs to the door and tries to pull it, but something was blocking from the outside. "This is what you get for stealing my boyfriend." Hyuna replies, "And your precious glasses are now history." Hyuna's friends giggled at her statement and replies, "We better get something to celebrate." Minhee kept banging onto the door, hoping that someone may come to her rescue.

Minhee paces back and forth, trying to find a way out of the bathroom. Just then, she felt a cold breeze coming through the cracked windows. Minhee began warming up her hands by blowing warm air from into her hands. "I need to get out of here as soon as possible." she replies. Meanwhile, her cellphone began to vibrate. Minhee took her phone out from her backpack and saw that Taeyeon has just texted her. 

Taeyeon: Where have you been?

I'm still at school :Minhee

Taeyeon: Why is that? Didn't Hyuna give back your glasses?

She never intended to...but I'm locked in the girls' bathroom :Minhee

Taeyeon: I'll get help as soon as possible; just try to stay warm

Thanks Taeyeon! :Minhee

"Taeyeon will come and rescue me." she replies, "I know she will."

Meanwhile, Baekhyun is out with his friends until Taeyeon finally spotted him. "Baekhyun-ah!" she cries, running towards him and his friends. "Taeyeon," Suho asks, "why are you still out late?" "I just texted Minhee." Taeyeon explains, "And she is locked in the girls' bathroom at school." "Do you know did it?" Sehun asks. "Minhee told me that it was Hyuna." Taeyeon replies, "But the school gates are already locked by now." "Then we better hurry before anything else happens." Kai replies. In the girls' bathroom, Minhee began to get colder and colder by the minute for she is still in her school uniform without anything else to cover herself. "Just stay awake for a little longer." Minhee replies, "Taeyeon will come with help." Once the seven reached the school, Baekhyun replies, "I'm going into the school." They nod at Baekhyun's decision and he quickly climbed over the gate, bolting for the door. As Baekhyun entered the back door of the school, he quickly made his way upstairs to the top floor, where Minhee is trap inside the bathroom. Baekhyun walks to the bathroom and found a lock on the door. "Minhee," he asks, "Minhee, can you hear me?" However, Minhee was already knocked out cold from almost freezing in the cold bathroom. Baekhyun searched around for anything to break the lock until finding a fire extinguisher down the hallway; he quickly ran back to the bathroom and began hitting the lock with it until it finally broke off. Baekhyun slams the door upon the wall and found Minhee, lying up against the wall. "Minhee," he asks, walking over to her, "Minhee, can you hear me at all?" However, she wouldn't asnwer back. Baekhyun soon felt her forehead and it was burning. "She's beginning to have a fever." he replies. Baekhyun carries her backpack on his back and carries Minhee out of the bathroom.