Epilogue

Comfort Guardian

Kyungsoo stared down at his shoes. They were gleaming white. He felt incredibly nervous. His fingers curled in his pant leg but his father’s hand on his shoulder made him feel a lot better. He looked up at him and smiled.

“I never thought I’d walk you down the aisle, Kyungsoo, but I’m glad,” he told him.

Kyungsoo merely smiled. He heard the music start and they headed down the aisle then. Kyungsoo blushed as he saw Suho at the end in his own white suit. He couldn’t help his smile as he reached him and took his hand. The ceremony then began.

Suho’s parents had insisted they have a proper wedding ceremony now that everything was all patched up. And here they were in matching white tuxedos in front of their families and friends. Kyungsoo was extremely thrilled and embarrassed at the same time.

Once they said their “I do”s, they kissed. The families congratulated them and they had a small reception together. Suho smiled the whole time. After they were done, the two of them drove to their new apartment. Patching up the family troubles allowed Suho access to his accounts again. That meant he and Kyungsoo could get a place together. They appreciated it, but still insisted on working to pay for most of their things. Suho intended to stay at his current company and Kyungsoo would work at the convenience store while attending college.

Kyungsoo wondered how he had lucked out. He had gotten a wonderful life in the end; a loving and supportive husband, two best friends, a supportive family, a future to look forward to, and no longer having to worry about being unable to breathe when he got scared or nervous.

He was ready to live happily ever after with his comfort guardian.


Short epilogue. This is the end. I hope it wasn't too disappointing.

I can't thank all of you enough for supporting this story for as long as it is. I'm sad to see it go so soon but I adore this story and I can only hope you adore it too.

I will update in a few weeks with the details chapter like I promised but I have to graduate first. And the Kailu side story will be up hopefully within the next few months!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for loving this story and I hope that you'll read more of my stories in the future.

Ciao!