Spoiled

Comfort Guardian

Kyungsoo basically spent all of his free time over at Suho’s apartment after that night. They acted like a real couple, sharing kisses and hugs. When he couldn’t be over at the apartment he texted him endlessly and they always had date night on Fridays. Kyungsoo even allowed Luhan to know that the two had become an official couple.

Suho pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek as he came up behind and wrapped his arms around him. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Looking at the bracelets. They’re pretty.”

“Do you want one? I’ll buy it for you.”

“Suho, you really don’t have to buy me everything I want…”

“I like to buy you things. It’s my way of showing I love you,” the other rebutted.

“Just give me a kiss then. Those are worth more than presents.”

Suho chuckled and gave him another kiss. He then peered into the case and picked a set. Kyungsoo looked at him with an almost exasperated look.

“What? We don’t have any couple items. I just want to get a few.”

He slipped the blue bracelet onto the smaller’s thin wrist and smiled fondly as he then paid for it with his card. Kyungsoo smiled at it.

“Items? You mean to buy me more?”

“Always,” Suho grinned, taking his receipt. “I want to spoil you with everything!” He practically sang and grabbed the smaller’s hand, pulling him towards another shop.

Within an hour, Suho had bought them matching wallets, matching shirts, and a matching pair of shoes. Kyungsoo carried all the bags, slightly flustered. He really wasn’t used to being so spoiled.

“Suho, seriously, please stop.”

Suho stopped and looked at the bags. He blushed some and rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m going overboard, huh? I’m sorry…I’m just really happy and excited to be together after so long. I want to be able to proudly show that we’re a couple.”

Kyungsoo blushed. “As nice as that is, we really can’t be that open. We’re still kind of a secret, especially to Kai and your parents.”

The elder frowned some and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry. If you don’t want them, I’ll return them.”

He reached for one of the bags but Kyungsoo quickly pulled away.

“No, I want them!” he cried quickly. “Just…we don’t need anymore.” He blushed harshly.

Suho chuckled and put his arm around the other’s waist. “Okay. This is good for now.”

Kyungsoo agreed and they headed back to the apartment. Kyungsoo traded out the contents of his wallet for the new one and smiled at the cute blue and brown teddy bear design on it. He lounged on the couch comfortably, playing on his phone. Suho dropped something in his lap. He quickly looked down and saw a phone charm. It was a puffy pink ball with a face on it. He laughed some.

“What is this?”

“A phone charm. I won it in a vending machine.” He held up his own phone and showed off his matching one. “I won two by accident. So, we can match.”

Kyungsoo smiled. “Thank you.”

“No problem. What would you like to eat for dinner? I’m feeling some jajangmyeon.”

“I want buljajangmyeon!” the smaller cried too happily.

Suho grinned some. “I’ll order that then.”

He made the call and sometime later they had their food. Kyungsoo ate happily, practically humming as they watched television. Suho just watched him and grinned at how cute he was. Once they were finished, Kyungsoo cuddled up to him with a smile. Suho smiled some, putting his arm around him.

“I could get used to this.”

“Me too,” Kyungsoo admitted. “Hopefully we can stay like this for a long time…”

Suho nodded, rubbing the smaller’s back. He pursed his lips before looking at the other. “I’m thinking about telling them.”

“Your parents? Really?”

Suho nodded. “I know we’ve only been dating a few weeks, but I really think we’re something serious. I think I should tell them so my father can give up on the arranged marriage. I don’t want to lie to you and them. I’d rather just be honest.”

Kyungsoo nodded softly along as he listened. He then looked Suho in the eyes. “You think we’re something serious?”

“I do. I love you, Kyungsoo. I want to be with you forever if I can. I need you just as much as you need me.”

“I don’t see how,” the younger admitted softly. “I mean, you make me feel safe and secure but what could I possibly provide for you?”

“Kind of the same thing. I feel loved by you, Kyungsoo. You always tell me how much I mean to you and you appreciate me for who I am. You don’t ask any more or any less of me. You take me as I am and love me for that. I feel like I am the most boring, lame, unattractive guy in the universe and then you tell me you think I’m thoughtful and y. What could I possibly ask of you at this point?”

“You are thoughtful and y. You’re the best!” The smaller pouted a little to pull an aegyo expression. “I still don’t think I give you much but I’m glad I can make you happy.”

Suho kissed him. “I wasn’t loved much when I was little and even though I’ve been in love, I never felt as wonderful as I do right now with you. I wasted too much time not pursuing you so I’m determined to make up every moment with you.”

Kyungsoo laughed. “Suho, we’re still young! We have plenty of time!” He nevertheless hugged him tight and grinned. “I really love you, Suho. I didn’t think I’d be able to say that…”

The elder held him close and they were quiet for a while. Kyungsoo let out a soft sigh as he relaxed against him.

“I haven’t had a panic attack in a few months. Since we made up actually. You really are my comfort guardian.”

“Please, just to amuse me, make that my name in your phone,” he teased. He then pressed a kiss to his forehead. “That makes me really happy.”

Kyungsoo just shook his head and curled up into him, closing his eyes as he relaxed.

-------------x------------

“Okay, seriously. The phone charm and the wallet are a dead give away. You’re just asking to be caught,” Luhan said as he munched on some chips.

“Are they really that obvious? Do you think Kai will notice?”

“Kai’s not exactly the brightest so he might not. But if you and Suho are standing right next to one another with them, he’ll definitely notice.”

Kyungsoo pouted some. “I told him it wasn’t a good idea to buy all these couple items…”

“I’m jealous! You have a secret relationship and get all these cute things and I’m married and all we have is rings! I sometimes still think Kai doesn’t love me…”

“Kai does love you, Luhan. I’m sure you guys are quite active in the bedroom,” he smirked.

Luhan’s cheeks flushed. “When did you get so dirty? I swear you are not the same kid I met a year ago.”

“Neither are you!”

“I’d really like it if Kai would buy me one couple item though. I want to match sometimes and be able to brag about how my husband got it for me.”

“Have you told him that? Or made him go shopping?”

“No…”

“Then do so! I’m sure he’ll get them for you if he’s anything like his brother.”

“I wish you guys would tell everyone. I can barely contain the secret.”

“Suho said he’s thinking about it. I don’t know when it’ll happen, but he said he doesn’t want to lie anymore. I’m really scared…”

“Don’t be scared! It’ll be great!”


This is a little fluffy filler chapter but here is your update! The next chapter has a big surprise in it! It's rather rushed but the story is really really long and at this point I'm just trying to finish it @-@ I hope it's not too disappointing to all of you. Whatever the case, I really hope you guys continue to love this story.

Thank you to all of the new subscribers and the new upvotes! I went from like 8 to 13 so I'm really happy! :D

I'm still taking requests over at my blog for shorts/drabbles/oneshots if anyone is interested~

See you guys later~