Admittance

Comfort Guardian

Kyungsoo and Suho kept their marriage a secret, but Suho definitely began to soak up the status, always holding his hand and referring to him as his wife. They were lying in bed and Suho was running his fingers through Kyungsoo’s hair while the younger was cuddled up to his chest and admiring his ring.

“What’re you thinking about?”

“Just wondering how I got so lucky.”

Suho chuckled and kissed his forehead. “I love you.”

Kyungsoo grinned up at him, feeling wistful. He cuddled up to him more. “Do you think we’ll tell them soon?”

“I was considering it. I think we can go over and tell them soon.”

“I should tell my parents too…”

“We can go tomorrow if you want.”

Kyungsoo nodded. “I’d like that. I can’t wait.”

“You’re not scared at all?”

“I am, but not as much as I’m looking forward to coming clean. I don’t like hiding things.”

Suho nodded. “I’m sorry it had to be that way.”

The younger merely shook his head. “It’s okay. I don’t hate you or anything.”

Suho laughed and pulled him closer, pressing kisses to his plush lips. The younger merely let out happy sighs as he returned it. He could get used to this. He never wanted this feeling to go away.

 -------------x------------

Kai was surprised when they both arrived for dinner. He raised an eyebrow. “Kyungsoo? What are you doing with hyung?”

“He’s coming to dinner with me. We have something to announce,” the elder answered.

Kyungsoo merely nodded silently. He followed Suho to the dinner table and Kai trailed behind them confusedly. They sat down and dinner had begun when Suho’s father decided to confront Suho about no longer attending the arranged marriage meetings.

“I can’t attend them. I can’t get married,” he replied calmly.

Everyone at the table grew silent. They stared at him and Kyungsoo unconsciously looked down.

“What are you talking about, hyung?”

“I’m already married.”

“What?” his father called in disbelief.

“Kyungsoo and I are married.”

Suho took Kyungsoo’s hand into his own and remained quiet. The Kim’s faces were white and they looked horrified. Luhan’s eyes were widened in shock since he hadn’t exactly been anticipating that detail. Kai looked stunned but he also looked betrayed. Then the yelling started and Kyungsoo felt his chest tighten out of fear. He could see all the hate in the Kim’s eyes. His breath grew short and his fingers dug into his pant leg. Suho was immediately looking at him, knowing what was wrong. He wanted to ask for help but couldn’t. The elder got him up and drug him toward the door. They were leaving. Kyungsoo had one shoe on as he tried to breathe, his husband rubbing circles on his back to calm him, when Kai caught up to them.

“How could you?”

Kyungsoo looked at him with wide eyes. Suho turned to look at him as well.

“How could you do this? You lied to me. You…you…you can’t be…”

“Kai, calm down. They love each other! You can’t be like this!” Luhan tried to defend.

Kai spun on his heel to look at him. “You knew, didn’t you? You knew this whole time and didn’t tell me! You helped them! What kind of wife are you?!” he screamed.

Luhan’s face paled as his eyes widened. He fell silent. Kyungsoo wanted to scream. Everything had gotten out of hand. He didn’t know what to do. Suho’s father was coming towards them then, looking livid. He began to hyperventilate. Suho scooped him into his arms and ran them out of the house. Once they were speeding down the street, Kyungsoo let tears fall down his face as sobs wracked his body. He quieted down after a while and wiped at his cheeks, glancing over at the other. Suho was stone faced, a sound not leaving him, but tears were rolling down his cheeks.