Private Lesson

New Story (새로운 이야기)

“How on earth am I supposed to learn this dance for next week?!”

You moan to the task that was given by your dance instructor.

“You can do it Hanna!! Well, your moves aren’t as cool as mine but still you can do it!!”

You can hear Heather’s voice over the other side.

“Hey! I know you’ve got a move…. Then what am I gonna dooo???” you give your best aegyo and your cutest pout.

“Eww that’s disgusting! Stop it kiddo! Just practice every day and I’m sure you’ll get it right in no time”

You sigh and start to play the music which then filling the whole practice room.

 

Listen! Neukkil su itni. Nae shimjangi

 

After an hour of practicing, you flopped on the floor.

Show and voice classes were okay, but not for the dance class…

Every single trainee in the company is really good, like REALLY good in dancing. While you? Well you wouldn’t say that you can’t dance completely, it’s just that you never really interested in dancing.

“I’m going to die here…. I want to eat fried chicken and ddeokbokki and---“

You stopped your conversation with Heather as someone entered the room.

“Someone’s coming, need to go, see ya!”

You stand up all at once and quickly close your laptop. You then recognise the guy that just went in the room.

He’s wearing simple sweatpants with a hoody and a hat hanging on his right hand.

Woah I never realise he was this cool.

“Oh? Are you not the one that was in the cafeteria? Are you still using the practice room?”

Yes. He was the one that you bumped into yesterday, the guy with the guitar.

You quickly ended your thought when you see he’s waiting for an answer from you.

“Ne? Ne, annyeonghaseo. We met again and sorry about last time. Then, I will be leaving now”

You then bow slightly to him and walking to the door.

“Wait, I saw you practicing History, want to practice together? I’m Lay”

He extends his hand to you.

Lay? Like the crisp?

You then extend your hand to hold his and bow 90 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseo I’m Hanna, Yoon Hanna, I’m a new trainee. 잘 부탁 드립니다.”

“Really? That’s why I’ve never seen you before then. So, are you up to my lesson?”

Private lesson? From him? I can’t refuse it but what if someone sees us?

 

“So you go like.. Oho.. Oho.. Ok?”

He moves his right hand and then left hand in front of his face.

You then followed his moves.

“Oho.. Oho.. Good?”

“Perfect! Now shall we do with the music?”

Then the music starts to fill in the room again and you two start to fall in with the music.

 

You’ve been practicing with Lay for around an hour. He’s such an amazing dancer, and a really nice sunbae to you.

The music finally ended and he gives you a high-five. The two of you then laid your back on the mirror.

“Thank you so much for today Lay sunbae-nim! I don’t know how I should pay you back.”

“Nah, I like to teach others my song, but if you want, maybe a meal?”

He laughs while fixing his hair with his fingers.

“No problemo.. ㅋㅋㅋ”

You stop laughing when you hear someone’s phone is ringing. It’s Lay’s.

“Eo? Now? I got it, I’ll be there in a sec”

He then stands up and offering a hand for you.

“I need to go now, I’ll see you around? Ah, or do you want to go eat with me?”

Eat?

You’re a bit shocked for his straight forwardness.

“Don’t take me the wrong way, I don’t like to see new people being left out that’s why”

He said while scratching his neck. His face turned red.

“It’s not like that, thank you so much for today. But maybe I should just leave now. Kamsahamnida sunbae-nim”

You bowed to him, trying to make it less awkward.

“Okay then, bye!”

He left while slightly bowing to you.

 

You’re walking up to your room and you can feel your stomach growling.

This thing really.

You decided to drop at a snack place near the company after taking some money with you.

“Ahjumma, can I have ddeokbokki and fish cakes please~”

You said to the ahjumma while sitting down on one of the seat.

It’s nearly 12 and there’s currently no one sitting here besides you.

You wait while humming a song and thinking about the choreography.

Listen! Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm-----

Lay sunbae?

You stopped when you see Lay and 3 other people, which you assumed are EXO members, approaching the place you’re sitting in.

“Ahjumma, just like usual~~”

One of the guys with a deep voice said to the ahjumma and they’re all sitting not too far away from you.

What is this?

 


Hi again everyone~~ Oh God... Finally!!! Lay~~ I think that I made him too straight forward in this chapter, but oh well we'll have a close look at him in the future^^ And sorry for KpopAddict28 nim it wasn't Yeollie ㅠㅠ But don't worry, Channie is up in the next chapter^^ I was not sure if I should put Lay or Yeol as the guitar guy, but I decided to put Lay coz he's related to this chapter.. So.. So.. Yeah cut off the talking-_-

Thanks for my 13 subbies<3 Let me know about my first story, what do you think? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway subscribe and comment^^ Love youu~<3