Deja Vu

New Story (새로운 이야기)

[FLASHBACK]

You decided to wait for Sehun at the gate afterschool. Not too long after waiting, you see Sehun running while waving towards you.

[Sehun] “Mian, have you been waiting long?”

“Aniyo, here” you take out the tickets that were given by him at lunch.

[Sehun] “So, you’re coming with me right? They said that this place is good so I buy the tickets for us”

You just look down the ground.

[Sehun] “Yaa~~” he shows his aegyo “Eung? Eung? Eung?” he pouts while slightly pulling your bag.

Everyone is now looking strangely at the two of you.

You finally gave up.

“Arasseo, now stop that”

He grins happily after accomplished his mission and letting his right hand rest on your shoulder.

[Sehun] “Assa! Kaja ijee (lets go now)~~”

He drags you to the bus stop.

***

There are not so many people in the Lotte World. The queue aren’t so long, actually there are no queue right now. You’re now standing at the front of a tower with a ring of seats around it, it’s the Gyro Drop.

You’re so nervous because your acrophobias that you had after the accident, but you’re too shy and embarrassed to say that to Sehun.

[Sehun] “Should we go on this?  Hmm.. But I’m scared”

He looks at you with his aegyo and pout.

This oppa seriously

“Don’t go on it then” you said hoping that he’ll agree with you

[Sehun] “Anii~~ Kaja, let’s get on it” he grabs your shoulder and drag you to sit on the Gyro Drop.

I think this is the end of my life, dying with this super childish oppa

 

The man is done checking your safety belt and Sehun’s. You can hear a voice over the speaker.

“ARE YOU READY?!”
You feel that your poor heart is going to explode, but before that happen, you feel Sehun grabbing your hand and you look at him

[Sehun] “Just stay with me” he said calmly, and your seat is starting to move.

You close your eyes real tight, the fear starts to come as you arrive at the top.

Sehun grabs your hand more tight, he actually squeezes it, either he wants to comfort you or he’s just as scared as you.

The seats should drop freely by now according to what you’ve seen ten minutes ago.

What’s wrong with this?

You look at Sehun which is looking at you with a confused look.

[Sehun] “What’s wrong with this?”

You hear a voice over the speaker.

“I am sorry we have some problem here, we’ll fix it right away, I am sorry again”

Damn life

[Sehun] “What’s wrong with this? Are you okay?”

He looks at you with a concerned look.

No I’m not okay

“Ne oppa, I’m okay” you clenched your teeth and force a smile to Sehun.

You can see the entire Lotte World from up here, there aren’t so many people. There is only a couple, you and Sehun that went on the Gyro Drop. The world under you seems quite, you can spot a family went on the shop. It’s Wednesday that’s why the place is empty.

Sehun looks at you once again with a concerned look and squeeze your hand. He clears his throat and

[Sehun] “YA YOON HANNA!!!”

What is he doing?!

You look at him with your big eyes shake his hand

“Oppa…”

But he didn’t even budge and keep looking straight

[Sehun] “WHY ARE YOU KEEP SKIPPING MEALS?!”

This oppa jinjja

You’ve been skipping meals after the death of your brother and dad especially at lunch time at school. You’re not the kind of person that will skip meal, you actually love eating. And Sehun realise that this is a problem.

[Sehun] “HYUNSIK HYUNG!! ARE YOU WATCHING US?? PLEASE SCOLD THIS BAD GIRL!! SHE WON’T LISTEN TO ME!!!”

Your heart ache after hearing your brother’s name.

Sehun looks back at you and mess up your hair.

[Sehun] “Neodo haebwa (you try it too), like this”

He makes the shouting pose and smile widely at you.

You’re not sure whether to do this or not, but you hear the couple shouts “I Love You” to each other, maybe they copied Sehun.

You clear your throat and make the shout pose.

“yaa nan hanna ya”

[Sehun] “Mwoyaaa~~ Lauder~~ LIKE THISS!!!”

once again, you clear your throat and ready for the embarassing moment

“HYUN OPPA!!! ARE YOU WATCHING??!! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME ALONE!!”

[Sehun] “HYUNSIK HYUNG!! DON’T WORRY I WILL PROTECT HANNA NO MATER WHAT HAPPEN”

You feel all your fear is gone away and a smile rise on your face.

Sehun notice that your mood is getting better, he chuckle and mess up your hair.

Before you could complain, the voice on the speaker cut you off.

“We’ve fixed the problem, I am sorry for that. Ready???”

Man..

Sehun notices your stiffen body and laugh while squeezing your hand.

“3”

“2”

[Sehun] “HANNA YA!! WA JUSYEOSO GOMAWOO!! (thanks for coming)”

“1”

Your seat freely drop, you automatically hug Sehun’s arm

“HUNNIE OPPA!!!!! GOMAWOYO!! SARANGHAE!!”

Starting from that moment, the things called acrophobias never come into your live anymore.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

“YO! OKAY!! Y!!”

[Sehun] this girl really

All of the members are looking puzzled to each other.

Sehun is just smiling while trying hard to hold in his laugh.

***

You look into the pale Luhan that staring at you confusedly.

“Oppa, try it” you smile and make the shouting pose.

“EXO SARANGHAJA!! LUHAN OPP—ANI!! LUGE!!! FIGHTING!!!”

*Gege : older brother : oppa

Luhan then slowly move this hands to make the shout pose but got cut off by the speaker.

“We’ve fixed the problem, I am sorry for that. Ready???”

“3”

You can see the gulp of Luhan

“2”

“FIGHTINGGG!!!!!”

“1”

The seats are falling down freely

[Luhan] “HANNA YA!!! GOMAWO!! EXO FIGHTING!!”