Finally Home

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You and Rachel are sitting down inside the airport, avoiding each other’s eyes. It’s just he two of you today, everyone in your class wanted to come but they have a big festival in school which make them unable to come. Rachel? Oh, she’s just ditch the festival for you.

Your names finally get called to have your stuff ready, then you look into Rachel’s eyes and hug her real tight.

“Ohoho I can breathe! Are you planning to kill me?” Rachel said while pretending to choke.

“This fella seriously”

You let go of Rachel, trying to hold in your sadness.

“Hey, look. We can just go on skype and have fun just like we always do, I’ll miss your real bad man” she hugged you back with a fake funny crying.

I can’t find this girl just anywhere.

You go in the checking thing while waving hard to Rachel who replied with a hyper waving with both of her hands.

You finally get inside the plane, taking your teddy with you, you can’t sleep without his friend. An 11 hours travel, what am I gonna do here?

 

Luhan and Sehun are just come out of a café while holding a whole bunch of drinks while they have a glass of bubble tea on each of their hand. They’re both on a punishment to buy drinks for the members after losing a game which they played after a practice.

“Yayayayaya!!” Luhan shouts which replied by a loud happy voices.

This childish bunch of hyungs.

Sehun thought to himself while giving drinks to his hyungs.

Then Tao come to him with his wushu stick.

Woah woah woah

“Ya Sehunie where’re my drink?!”

His drink? What drin--- Oh God I forgot

“Hyuuunggg” he starts to do his aegyo “I forgot~~ Just drink my bubble tea? Eo?~~”

“This kid really” Tao replied while taking Sehun’s bubble tea and start to drink it.

Fyuh~ that was close

 

The sound of the pilot awaken you from your dream,

“We are landing soon, please fasten your seatbelt. Thank you”

You then put your seatbelt on and hold on tight into your teddy, oh this is just the worst part.

 

“Hangguk-idaaaa!!~~” you stretch your hands and form the titanic pose, just like in a drama, touched to be home.

The next thing you do is run to the public phone to call your mum and then call in taxi to get you home. You still can’t believe that you finally home.