Confession

New Story (새로운 이야기)

It’s been two hours since Sehun disappeared after Kai arrived. You’re now sitting in EXO’s living room with all the members except Sehun of course. You lean to the teddy bear given by Kai beside you and joining the members watching their stages and monitoring themselves. You move yourself closer to the teddy and let your cheek touching the fluffy fur of it. They are now monitoring their Miracle in December stage and you feel like you’re going to fall asleep soon. You let the music dancing in your head, before you could close both of your eyes, you hear a loud bang outside, like the door being forcedly opened. Suho gets up to see who’s on the door. Before he even reaches the front door, Sehun barge in, his whole body is drowned behind the two big fluffy things. Two big teddy bears, just like the one that Kai gave you a couple hours ago, but this time, it's two.

[Suho] “Woah what the hell”

[Baek] “Our house is robbed by walking teddy bears!! HELP!!”

[D.O] “Shut up” he slapped Bakhyun’s head which cause him to fall on the floor.

All the members are left in shocked with their mouth open and the song still played at the background.

Sehun dropped the two teddy bears and let out a big sigh while flipping his hair. Sweats visible on his forehead.

[Sehun] “What?” he confusedly ask while fanning himself with his hand.

[Yeol] “What is that?”

[Sehun] “Can’t you see? They’re teddy bears, gigantic teddy bears”

[Chen] “Babo we know that, so—“

[Tao] “Who’s that for?”

[Chen] “YA ZI TAO!!”

Sehun stopped for a moment, take a big breath and clears his throat

[Sehun] “For Hanna”

ME?!

You sit yourself straight up and all you can do is staring at Sehun with your big eyes.

Sehun realise you’re staring at him but ignoring all the stares from the members.

***

[2 hours ago]

You stare at the giant teddy bear that’s sitting beside Kai, it looks exactly like the one that you had.

You walk towards Kai and help him getting up.

“Are you okay?”

[Kai] “Eo? Eo—Eo I’m okay” he said while avoiding your eyes.

You chuckle and pass him a glass of cold water.

[Kai] “Th-thanks”

Everyone has their attention on Kai and his teddy bear, ignoring Sehun that still has his mouth open. Even you didn’t pay a slight interest at Sehun. He decided to leave without everyone noticing of course.

[Sehun] They’re too busy with Kai—But why did Hanna so into it? Ugh making me feel sick

He pulls his hat down and entered his car.

[Sehun] “It’s not only Kai you know, I can do it too” he said while watching his reflection on the side-view mirror.

***

“Welcome to our shop, can I help you?” a lady asked Sehun when he enters a doll shop.

He takes out his phone, clicked on a few things and pass his phone to the lady.

[Sehun] “Can I have two of this please?”

“Please wait a minute” the lady leave the place

[END]

 

You blinked your eyes for the hundred times, not believing Sehun’s story. A voice breaks through your thought

[Sehun] “Are you not gonna take it? You were so happy when Kai gave you one” he said with his down mood tone and his cute pouting.

[Xiumin] “Eww gross”

[Lay] “The brave Hun”

[Kai] “Mwoya you copied me not fairr”

[Luhan] “Take it Hanna”

Kris then suddenly let out a big laugh, everyone was confused.

[Kris] “HAHAHAHA you should’ve done this sooner you idiot”

Sehun let out a snort after hearing Kris

[Sehun] “FINE!! EVERYONE PLEASE BE THE WITNESS”

What for?

[Sehun] “HANNA YA”

Nononono oh God please no

[Sehun] “WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND… Again?”

The room turned from the wild zoo into the dead silent.

Oh my Lord