The decision

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You opened your eyes, feeling a bit dizzy and then you see Rachel sitting on a chair beside you. Then she realizes you’ve woken up.

“You okay?”

“What happened? Why am I here?”

You look around you, it’s the nurse room.

“You really don’t remember?”

[FLASHBACK] You are still thinking hard about the thing that happened yesterday, then you heard your PE teacher called your name.  

“Hanna Yoon!”

“Ah yes?”

“Get moving!!”

You are now doing basketball in your PE [sport], oh PE..  You then walk to the other end of the gym while your mind still on something else. Then you hear someone shouting your name, you thought it was the teacher again, but it’s not.

“HANNA!!!”

You looked at the direction of the person that shouts at you then you see a ball coming your way, your view becomes blurry and you can’t remember what happened after that.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

“It was Jessica, she passed the ball to you but you were on your own world, what’s wrong again?” you think that you’ve been saying your thought out loud.

How embarrassing. How can I pass out because of a stupid ball? How can I lift up my head from now on?

You cut off those negative thought and change the topic.

“The ticket to Korea came to my house yesterday” you said with a down tone then look at Rachel’s reaction.

She froze for 5 seconds and smile, but you can see her teary eyes.

“When are you going?”

“Saturday night” you answer shortly, not wanting to cry in the nurse room.

“ALREADY?! That evil SM gonna take my Hani away!!~~” Rachel’s using her aegyo now.

“Eeww I’m so happy that I finally can get rid of this crazy fella, thank God thanks SM!” you joked while putting your hands together like someone prayed for their lives.

You finally decided to take the offer to enter SM after considering it with your mum last time. Well, you miss your family and you want to go back so you think that this is a good opportunity to do that.

Kaja Hanna ya! Just do what you usually do, smile!

 

 

Sehun has begged to the manager to give him time to buy a new phone, but failed due to the tight schedules. Chanyeol is the one who felt terribly bad because he’s the one who make Sehun dropped his phone.

All the members has offered Sehun to use their phone together, but he thought to himself he doesn’t really need a phone as he move here and there all the time and doesn’t even have time to answer a call from his mum.

Let’s just consider this as going back in time, pft.

 

EXO are now having dinner with their manager to talk about the problems or any concern about anything. Suho is the one who speaks all the time as the entire member has gathered all their concern to him beforehand.

Great leader.

Kai is not that talk active but he’s very straight-forward about how to improve their practice time and all that.

Yeoksi, our dancing machine, jjang.

The manager then announce

“We will have an SM family gathering next Saturday so you guys won’t have any schedule instead come and eat with everyone.”

SM family will have a gathering every once in 4 months to just talk to each other and know each other better. Of course everyone is happy because they finally can have a break from their busy life and everyone will be there, starting from TVXQ to EXO.