Unexpected hug

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You feel like your ears are going to explode soon enough when all the screaming of the fans entered your ears. You are now sitting in the VIP zone, not knowing what to do as you’re not really an EXO fan.

All of sudden it becomes silence and dark. The screaming start to fill up your head again after the light enters the stage.

EXO started their performance with Dub Step followed by two moons.

The VIP seats that you are now sitting in are close to the stage, well it’s actually located around the edge of the stage.

You feel someone is tapping you on the shoulder. You see a girl sitting beside you, she has her face painted with EXO logo.

“Unni, don’t just sit there, here for you”

She gives you two light sticks and a colourful board written “EXO Saranghaja!♥♥

Confused, you still take the things from the girl. Now you’re sitting awkwardly with two light sticks in your left hand and a board in the other hand.

“Seriously unni, you need to do it like this”

She pulled you up from your seat and shows you her hyper dance and screams.

Oh Lord.

You clear your throat before you decided to do something that you will regret for the rest of your life.

-5 minutes later-

“EXO K! EXO M! KYAAAAA!! OPPAAA!!”

You let the crowd take over your poor soul when EXO Growl starts to play. Both of your hands are out of control now, you lift the fan board as high as you can, hoping that EXO will notice

“OPPAA SARANGHAEYOO!!”

EXO haven’t really notice you were sitting and crazing around, but not too long when Chanyeol saw your crazy fan board. He stops and stares at you

Man. What to do? My image….

He then laughs when he sees you freeze on your place and wave at you.

“Unni!!!!! Did you see that?! Chanyeol oppa waved at you!!! OMG MY FEEL”

Yeah, so lucky-_-

****

Everyone has calmed down when Suho announce that they will have an event for the fans.

[Suho] “You all remember that we ask you to put your phone number down at the entrance right?”

[Fans] “NEEE” scream all the fans, including you of course

[Suho] “So… each one of us will take a random one and call the lucky person to go on stage with us!!”

[Fans] “KYAAA OMGOMGOMG”

[Suho] “Let’s start with me then?”

All the fans have their phone out and holding it tight, it becomes silence. Suho starts to put his hand in the glass bowl filled with paper and takes out one. He opens the paper, take out a phone from his pocket and start to type in the number.

[Suho] “Please have your phone ready everyone” he said before pressing the call button.

A moment after that you can hear a ringtone goes off at the other side of the hall.

[Suho] “Hello?” He puts the phone to his ear “Please come to the stage”

A girl then slowly walks to the stage while crying. The fans go all crazy again.

Suho gave her a hug and takes a picture with her.

 

It becomes silence again after Chanyeol takes out one paper and have his phone ready.

[Chanyeol] “Ja.. Kanda…” he pressed the call button and put his phone on his ear.

You feel your phone vibrates and makes you jump off your seat. The reason you turn it to vibrate is because you know that you won’t get picked, but now what is this?

“Unni!! Answer your phone!!” the girl from earlier shakes your shoulders.

You see Chanyeol give you the gesture ‘hurry up and answer’

You have no choice but to answer the call. You press the answer button and put your phone on your ear and hear the voice of Chanyeol.

[Yeol] “Hanna-ssi~ you’re the lucky one, please come here now~~~”

He said over the phone that luckily only you and him can hear because he didn’t have his microphone on. You can imagine yourself dying because of the fans if he had his microphone on.

You walk up to the stage while holding tight to your phone. You can hear all the fans screaming in jealousy.

Chanyeol welcomes you with his smile which then he get the hateful stares from the rest of the member.

[Suho] “Okay, we’ve got Chanyeol’s lucky one. What’s your name?”

“Ne? I’m.. I’m.. Hanna”

[Suho] “Ne Hanna-ssi so what do you want to with Chanyeol?”

You don’t really know what you should ask from him, a hug? An autograph? A selca together? Ppoppo?

Woah what’s with that ppoppo thinking?

[Suho] “Hanna-ssi?”

“…Ne? Hmm.. I—“

Before you could say anything, Chanyeol breaks through

[Yeol] “How about.. this?”

He hugs you after he finished his sentence and whisper to you

[Yeol] “Thank you for coming Hanna-ssi, gomawo”

You could hear all the fans going crazy and Suho that’s trying to calm them down.

[Suho] “Ne ne ne calm down everyone, what a surprise from Chanyeol! We should go to the next member now”

Chanyeol then let go of you while clearing his throat.

***

“What the hell was that Park Chanyeol?!”

“You’re so done hyung”

“That was a stupid move hyung”

The waiting room become noisy again, plus a really intense atmosphere.

[Kris] “YAYA can’t you all just stop? This is so childish! Manager hyung is here”

He pointed his head to the direction of the door, where the manager standing with his arms crossed and a serious face.

The room become silence.

[Man] “HAHAHAHA what’s wrong with you all? I just want to congratulate you all for today. Ah and I have present as well”

He said while showing a ticket written ‘Lotte World’

[Man] “Hanna-ssi can come too”

He passed the ticket to Suho and left the room.

[Suho] “Let’s go then!!!!!!”

 


Note: This will be related to the next chapter, please have a quick look^^

Hanna's dad - Yoon Young Soon

Hanna's mum - Shin Min Yeong

Hanna's Brother - Yoon Hyunsik

Hanna's family got in a plane crash when she was 13 years old on the way back to Korea from holiday in Japan. Her dad and brother passed away in that crash, leaving her and her mum. She has acrophobia (afraid of height) since that day of accident.