Chaotic

New Story (새로운 이야기)

“Juice, medicine, vitamins..”

You check the things on your basket before making your way to the cashier. You stopped at the snacks shelf, thinking really hard before slowly moving your hand to get a bag of crisp. But before it can even reach the bag..

*katok*

This is the message from God, don’t eat snacks.

You sigh and took your phone out of your pocket.

Rachel[11:43]: Are you logging off??

Sent[11:43]: Nope, why?

“HAHAHAHA Did he really confesses just like that??” tears start to come out your eyes and you hold your stomach that feels like going to explode in a matter of minute. “Yeah!! He even brought 100 roses” you hear Rachel’s voice on the laptop, she’s just in the same condition as you, laughing like crazy. You calm yourself down while trying to catch your breath and look over the time on your laptop. 11:01. Its Sunday so there are no lesson except a personal training in the practice room. You haven’t talk to Sehun or EXO since the last party which was like Tuesday. You’ve seen EXO in the company sometimes though.. But didn’t actually get a chance to talk to them, geez they’re just so busy, preparing for a new album. You feel your whole body stiffen when the thought of EXO’s new album coming through your mind. “OY!!” the voice of Rachel makes you jump off your bed. “Oh? Sorry” you rub the back of your neck and get off the bed to get your hoody. “I need to buy something to the convenient store. Wait for me pweaseee?” you put your hoody on and do your best aegyo close to your laptop. “Ewww gross!!! Go away!!!” Rachel reply while doing the fake puke. “Fine~~~~” you click the hang up button, walk out and lock the door behind you.

*katok*

Rachel[11:44]: Weird, you’re offline here

Sent[11:47]: Maybe just the bad connection

Rachel[11:47]: Could be. When the heck are you coming back?!

You quickly run to the cashier, without even remember about the crisp obviously.

“It’s all 21,000 won” you hand the money to the lady and headed back to the company.

After about 5 minutes’ walk, you can see the building ahead you. There is a small alley near the company and you see JinYoon and the guys from last time walking inside the alley while each holding a black mysterious plastic bag. Not wanting to care about it too much, you continue to make your way to your room.

You search through your pocket and trying to find your key that got mixed with bunch of receipt and some notes. You can finally feel your keychain and pull it out of your pocket. All the contents inside it also jumping out of your pocket which made you drop your key. You bend over to pick up your stuff and see a beautiful hand helping you out, you look up to see who it is. It’s Baekhyun.

[Baek] “Annyeong!~” he widely smiles at you while still picking up some notes and receipt on the floor.

“Baekhyun sun—oppa” you awkwardly chuckle because of your small mistake.

Baekhyun frown and stands up, you follow.

[Baek] “Euigoo.. Here” he handed your things and ruffle your hair.

You tuck all your stuff back at your pocket and give Baekhyun a look before opening your door.

[Baek] “So.. How are—“

He stopped when he sees the view in front of him. Your two eyes also couldn’t believe the thing that you’re seeing right now. Your laptop that was steadily sitting on the top of your bed is now smashed down the floor leaving the screen and the keyboard lying on two sides of your room. You can’t even see the shape of your bed anymore. Your room covered in red paint which let out a really strong smell. Your eyes quickly scan your room and finally find your teddy covered in red paint and had its white face drawn.

“Hanna ya~~ Yoon Hanna~~” the voice of your brother filled up the entire house. You lazily walk to the living room. It’s your birthday today, but your brother haven’t even said happy birthday or give any presents to you. He always always making sure to wish you a happy birthday and give you presents or a hug every single day of your birthday, with the exception of today. You finally manage to drag yourself to the living room and see a massive white teddy bear on the sofa. Hyunsik jumps out from behind the teddy bear “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA!!!”  

You feel like screaming right now but holding it in when you realise Baekhyun is still standing beside you, burning up. You hear a voice from the corridor which you can’t even try to look for who it is but you recognise the voice, it’s D.O

[D.O] “Oh? Hanna~ Baekhyun~” he cutely runs to your direction while waving his hand, you and Bakhyun can just stare at him without even planning to reply his greeting. He finally arrives at your door, with Sehun following up beside him.

[D.O] “Why are you not— Woah“ he stops and his smile disappear when he sees the horrible view of your room. Goes the same for Sehun, his jaw harden while his eyes scanning through the room.

[Sehun] “What happened here?! Who the hell did this?!” his voice slowly rising up. He sees your eyes that start to fill with tears.

[FLASH BACK]

“Okay everyone, I have the result of your mid-exam and…….”

Oh good the results is out and I’m going to be humiliated by being the last..

“The person who got best score will be…”

The teacher moving her voice up and down, trying to make it super emotional and mysterious which actually works on the trainees as you can see some of the girls are nervously holding each other’s hand.

“IN EXO NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!!” her voice boomed all around the practice room. Some of the trainees are excited by the thought of being in a music video, especially EXO. Some of them are looking down and depressed, knowing that lucky position won’t be theirs. While you? None. No hope at all.

“The results are on the notice board, highest mark, come to the office” she left the room and all of the trainees are rushing out to see the notice board. You’re just slowly making your way to the board. By the time you arrive, all the trainees are starring at you, some of them are whispering at their friends and stare at you, some of them starring while even cursing at you.

What on earth is this?

You’re squeezing yourself from the sea of people to have a look at the board.

End of term score

1st Yoon Hanna

2nd Kang JinYoon

3rd Oh JinHee

ME?!

You’re trying to get out of the crowd to go to the office as the teacher said. You finally manage to get yourself out, but something is away to come. Jinyoon is standing in front of you with her arm crossed.

Can’t you just leave me alone?

[JY] “Look who we have here? Uh, what’s your name again?”

It’s a waste of energy to talk to her so you decided to just stay quiet and glare at her.

[JY] “You dare to glare at me?!”

You ignore her and walk off to the office without looking back at her.

[JY] “YAAA!!!”

[FLASHBACK END]

 

[D.O] “Hanna-ssi just wait outside, we’ll handle this”

[Baek] “Yeah, wait in a coffee shop or something”

You bow to them and make your way to the door. You don’t want them to see your tears which why you decided to just leave. Not knowing where to go, you left your two legs to take over.

After a long time of walking here and there, your eyes catch a place, Hyunsik favourite restaurant. Without thinking, you entered the restaurant and sit yourself down. The restaurant is not so cramped, it’s actually pretty empty.

“Hi there, what can I help you?” the waiter said with her pen ready to take order.

“I’ll have the super spicy noodle, thank you”

After about 3 minutes waiting, the waiter comes with a bow of red noodle.

You thank the waiter and grab your chopsticks, ready to eat.

The moment you’re about to enter the noodles into your mouth, someone drag the seat in front of you and sit himself down.

You’re so surprised and look up to find Sehun with his cap on covering most of his face.

“Opp-“

He violently takes over your chopsticks and pulls the bowl over to his side. He’s eating your noodle without saying anything or looking up at you.

Sehun eyes follow your figure walk out the door. He’s so mad and confused by this situation, he doesn’t know what to do. But one thing that he always does is, comfort you.

[Sehun] “Hyung, I’m leaving” he runs out to the door

[Kai] “SEHUN!” he throws his hat over to Sehun. D.O and Baekhyun shocked when they hear Kai’s voice, no one knew how long he was there.

He looks left and right but still cannot find you so he decided to just walk randomly hoping to find you.

After 20 minutes of walking here and there, he saw you going inside a restaurant. And that moment, he knew what’s going to happen next.

“Sehun oppa” you tried to grab the bowl back which is obviously, failed.

Sehun’s face starting to turn red but he still keeps eating without saying a word.

You pass a glass of cold water to him. He didn’t budge, just continue to eat with a red face, sweats covered his face and neck.

He put the chopsticks on the table and let the cold water runs through his poor throat. His T-shirt is now completely soaked by the sweats.

[Sehun] “Don’t ever eat this again, you’ll die” he force a laugh while wiping his forehead with the back of his palm.

“Why did you do that?” you couldn’t believe what he just did

[Sehun] “If.. I.. didn’t.. do.. it.. you’ll.. eat.. it..” he said with his tongue out of his mouth.

“Aish jinjja.. More cold water here please!”

The waiter the quickly gives you two glass of ice water. Sehun quickly drink the two glasses in the speed of light.

[Sehun] “I.. Ije.. ka… ja..” he struggles to talk because of his burning tongue.

You get up your seat to help Sehun to stand up and walk out the restaurant. His arm was resting on your shoulder. He really look like he drunk whenever he eats something spicy and burn his tongue.

 

[Sehun] “HAAAA OMGOMGOMG WATER WATER WATER!!!”

You’re pouring the water to a glass when Sehun just grab the jug from your hand and drink it straight from there.

“Why did you even order this?!” you pinch his red nose while giving him a glass of water.

[Sehun] “Because I might look cool like Hyunsik hyung” he said with difficulty in every word. He suddenly sits up straight and starts to slap his burning red face. Hypnotizing himself.

[Sehun] “I’m okay, it’s not spicy at all Hanna ya!”

“Tch. Look at your face dear” you grab his hands to stop him making his face even more red and pass him another glass of water which welcomed by a noisy sound of gulping.

 


Guys guys guys~~ I miss you soo soo muchh ㅜㅜ I'm now like busy with school life.. Oh gosh *flip hair* But don't worry I will be updating more regularly again because.. IT"S EASTER HOLIDAY! Yehet!^^ I love you all^^<3

Who's excited for EXO comeback?? ^_^