Lotte World

New Story (새로운 이야기)

The 13 of you are now standing inside an indoor ‘Disney World’ called Lotte World. You’re standing in between Sehun and Kai. You’ve been here before for so many times, this place actually your favourite place to go. There is no one in here because EXO actually reserve the place for tonight.

 

[FLASHBACK]

It’s been about 3 weeks since your dad and brother passed away and now you live alone in the apartment with your mum. Its lunch time but you have no appetite to eat whatsoever, so you just sit alone in the class while staring blankly to the boys that playing football outside.

You hear the door opened and see a familiar tall guy walk in near you, it’s Sehun. You’ve met Sehun so many times after he visited you place last time, you can say you’re pretty close to him now.

He sits himself down on the chair in front of you.

[Sehun] “You’re not eating?”

You look at him and shook your head.

[Sehun] “Mmm.. Here, meet me at the gate after school”

He put two tickets, a piece of bread and milk on your desk before he left the room.

Lotte World?

[END FLASHBACK]

 

[Kai] “Hanna-ssi Sehun-a what are you doing there? Let’s go” he said while waving his hand to your direction.

You just realise Sehun was still standing beside you

Was he thinking the same thing as me?

You clear your mind and answer Kai that still standing waiting for you.

“Ne I’m coming”

You look back to Sehun that still deep down in his thought

“Let’s go oppa”

He was a bit startled and put his straight face again

[Sehun] “Eo? Eo kaja”

***

You feel really good when you see all the rides that remind you of old times. All of EXO members including you are now gather in a place like restaurant and Chen suggested something.

[Chen] “Let’s have a competition. Let’s order the spiciest food here and see who can eat the most! Loser pay for the food, call?”

Did you just say spicy food?

[Sehun] “I can’t eat spicy food, neither can Hanna. We’re out of the bet”

All the members know that Sehun can’t eat spicy food, but how can he know about Hanna?

[D.O] “Eo? How do you know Hanna can’t eat spicy food?”

[Baek] “You can’t eat spicy food Hanna?”

Darn it.

“Ne? N—ne”

[Luhan] “But how can Sehun know that?”

You can see Sehun stiffen by those question and you feel bad you can’t do anything about it.

Kris looks at Sehun and you, he looks like he’s trying to figure something out to help the two poor soul.

[Kris] “What’s with all the question? Just order now”

You let out a big sigh as the waiter walk to your table to take the order. All the members seem to set aside their question and focused on their order.

That was close.

***

“Kawi bawi bo!”

You can see all the members are playing seriously with a nervous look. Why? Because this game will decide the 2 members that will need to go on the Gyro Drop. You can see some of the member’s hand shaking, especially Tao. You on the other hand, hoping to ride on the Gyro Drop. It’s been a really long time since the last time you ride on it.

Jebal

“Kawi bawi bo!”

You can see all the members are giving out rock while you and one of the member giving out scissors. It’s no other that Luhan, the manly oppa. All the members went crazy after find out that they are free from the deadly ride.

[Tao] “Than God. I’ll be a good boy starting from now on” he cried

[Suho] “I’m safe I’m safe I'm safe asdfghjkl”

Then they realise the two unlucky person, you and Luhan.

[Yeol] “Hanna-ssi eotteokhaeyo, should I go instead of you?”

“Ne? Aniyo I love this ride” you smile happily

[Baek] “Daebak.. But what should we do with Luhan hyung?”

Why?

[Xiumin] “Luhan is scar---“

Luhan cover Xiumin’s mouth before he could even finish his word.

You left in confusion.

[Luhan] “I’ll go! Let’s go Hanna-ya!”

You can feel a little anxiety in Luhan’s voice.

“Are you sure oppa? I can go alone if you want”

[Luhan] “Ani! Why go alone, let’s go together”

He drags you to the entrance, sit himself down and you sit yourself safely beside him.

All the members are waving towards your direction, including Sehun that smile warmly towards you.

“FIGHTING!!”

“HYUNG DON’T CRY”

“DON’T WORRY WE’LL CATCH YOU IF THE RIDE FALL OVER”

You can just laugh at these ‘mature’ oppa giving you strength. But you can feel Luhan stiffen on his seat and just looking down at his shoes.

The man checks over your safety belt and speaks over the speaker.

“Are you ready? Here we go!!!”

The seats are starting to move up slowly but surely. You feel really good, while Luhan is closing his eyes and holding tight to the safety belt.

The ride finally arrives at the very top and stops.

Now… Dro--- What?

The ride should fall down freely by now, but it’s still stay on the top. You can hear the man speaks on the speaker.

“I am truly sorry, we’ve got some problem. But please don’t worry, we’ll fix it right away. I am truly sorry once again”

You hand accidently touches Luhan’s hand, it was cold as ice.

Why is it so cold?

“Luhan oppa, are you okay?”

He then slowly open his eyes that was closed the whole time and look at you. That was the moment you realise his pale face.

[Luhan] “Eo, I’m okay” his voice was trembling and his lips was purple.

“Oppa”

You hold his icy hand with both of your hand and start to blow on it and rubbing it against your hands, hoping to make it warmer.

He was a bit flustered at your move but you can just give him a smile.

“We’ll be fine oppa”

He looks at you with those big sparkly eyes.

You clear your throat and once again smile at him before looking away

“Ehem, here we goooo!!!!!!” you shouts out as loud as you can.

“YO! OKAY!! Y!!”

***

Meanwhile, all the members are panicking.

[Tao] “What should we do with Luhan hyung??”

[Yeol] “HANNA-SSI ARE YOU OKAY??” he shouts out hoping you will answer.

“YO! OKAY!! Y!!”

All of them then stop talking while looking puzzled to each other.

Sehun is just smiling while trying hard to hold in his laugh.

 


Hi guyss hello hi~~ How are you all?^^ I just want to thank all of my subscribes and also for you guys who left in comments, it really motivates me to write more and more!!^^♥♥♥ Thankyou all♥♥ And i also want to thank the viewers of course^^ it's over 1000 views now^^ ㅋㅋㅋ 

Please subscribe and leave a comment^^