Event

New Story (새로운 이야기)

[Sehun] “Yaaa~~ don’t be mad at mee~~ Pweaaasee~~” Sehun shows his best aegyo, trying to make you talk back to him.

Sehun stands beside you while you’re doing the dishes, trying to ignore him.

You decided to leave the silent living room and doing the dishes instead. All the members were just quiet and Sehun follows you to the kitchen while dragging his two feet.

Noticing that there’re no respond from you, Sehun moves his face closer towards yours. His move makes you stop breathing and your heart pounding like crazy, but you still stick to the rule which is ignoring him.

[Sehun] “Hmm.. This is not what I expected” he clears his throat and look at you with an evil smirk before he moves his hands to tickle you. You can’t stand people tickle you, as you’re ticklish.

You move here and there, trying to run away from the Sehun’s evil hands. You couldn’t resist but to giggle and splat water from your hands to Sehun and hoping he would stop, but you know exactly who you’re dealing with.

“YA OH SEHUN JINJJA!!!”

[Sehun] “What did you just say?! Oh Sehun?! YA!! GET BACK HERE!!”

In no time, the walls covered in water splash and the sink overflowed because you didn’t have time to turn it off as you’re running away from Sehun. However, of course both of you never even realise or care about those and fill the kitchen with laugher. But it didn’t last very long when D.O enters the kitchen with both of his eyes wide open, his face was red.

You and Sehun freeze on your spot. You still have your hands up in the air, scared if you move them down, the house will explode because of D.O. He stares at Sehun without even blinking. Seriously, if stares can kill, Sehun will be toasted alive by now.

[D.O] “Will you guys leave right now?” he said with flat voice and still coldly stares at Sehun.

Sehun drags you out of the kitchen without looking back at D.O. Everyone is standing at the living room, probably heard about everything. You feel so bad and embarrassed by messing up their dorm.

“I’m so sorry” you bow to the member without even dare to lift your head and walk to the door. Sehun stay still because he knows you need some time to think about the whole event that happened today.

***

You sit yourself at the park’s bench and stare at the stars on the sky. The park is empty which makes it a good place to relax. The smooth wind runs through your neck and without even realising, both of your eyes are starting to close down. But before it happens, you feel someone sitting beside you. It’s Kris with two cans of warm coffee on his hands.

[Kris] “Don’t be too hard on Sehun” he opened one of the can and gave it to you.

[Kris] “He still keeps those hats you know, like tons of them” he said while having a sip of his own coffee.

The thought of those hats just makes your whole body stiffen. And yeah, you gave Sehun hats every time it’s his birthday, but most of the time you see a cool hat, you will buy them for Sehun even if it’s not his birthday. You never thought that he keeps all of those hats. A smile form over your lips without you even realised.

[Kris] “You didn’t know?” he chuckes while elbowing you

You reply him with a smile

[Kris] “Oh and yeah! He always sleeps with that pinku pinku guy, what a creep”

Pinku??

Your eyes widened when you hear that name, Pinku. You bought two Rilakkuma plushies when you went to Lotte World for the first time and it was a couple item and you two decided to give them a name. Sehun keeps the pink one, Pinku and you keep the brown one, Kkumma.

You suddenly went up straight out your seat and successfully made Kris choke from his coffee.

I need to see Sehun oppa now

“Oppa, I need to see him now”

Kris thought for a moment and crosses his legs. He elegantly have a sip of his coffee without moving an inch.

[Kris] “He went out for a schedule, staying for two days”

Oh good

***

Sehun entered the car with a heavy heart. He chucked his bag to the back seat and pull out his phone out of his pocket.

Sent[01:17]: Where are you? This is me, save my number

Hanna[01:17]: Where are YOU? Why didn’t you tell me?

Sent[01:18]: I’m sorryㅠㅠ wait for me and don’t you dare look at other men!!

Hanna[01:18]: Tch. I haven’t even said yes

Sent[01:18]: You just said you haven’t~~ but you will~~

Hanna[01:19]: Just hurry finish your work, I have something to talk about

Sent[01:19]: What is it?? Tell me now~~~>.<

Hanna[01:19]: Nope. Even eagyo won’t work

Sent[01:20]: ㅠㅠㅠㅠ