SM Gathering #2

New Story (새로운 이야기)

All the people had arrived and have a little talk with each other. There’s BoA, SNSD, Kangta, Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee, f(x) and even the CEO, Lee Soo Man.

And there’s you, standing alone, not knowing anyone.

You get a bottle of orange juice and trying to open it but failed.

Why is it—

Then someone takes the bottle off your hand and opens it easily.

“Annyeong, Hanna? I’m Chen, you look lonely”

He smiles and gives you the bottle back.

He’s so cute.

“Ah ne annyeonghaseo. I’m okay thank you.”

[Chen] “Ei~ don’t lie~ Btw, Sooman seonsaengnim called you”

Why?

[Chen] “I think he wanted to talk to you”

Wha— how did he—

“Ne..”

 

You walk your way into the centre of the hall and find a man standing with a glass of red wine in his hand.

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Yoon Hanna”

You bow as low as you can, trying to look as good as possible.

[SM] “Hanna? That.. Yoon Hanna? Young Soon-hyung’s daughter?”

You’re a bit confused but still nod after hearing your dad’s name.

[SM] “Don’t you remember me? I’m Lee samchun (uncle), your dad’s friend”

You remembered your dad told you about his friend that has a music company business and want you to have a go but you’ve never met or seen that uncle.

The thought of your dad makes your head hurts and your legs go wobbly.

 

[FLASH BACK]

“Appa! Eomma! Oppa!”

You shake the three unconscious bodies in front of you while crying.

“Appa! Eomma! Oppa!!! Please wake up!!”

You can see lots of unconscious bodies around you.

You cry and cry as hard as you can hoping that they will wake up and tell you to stop crying. But it didn’t work out.

Starting from that moment, you’ve never seen your dad and brother again.

[END OFFLASHBACK]

 

A voice breaks through your thinking and you feel a hand on your shoulder.

[SM] “I’m sorry if I make you think of that time again. But let me tell you one thing, you always have me if you need something. I think this is fate to meet you again like this Hanna.”

 

You drag your two legs to the table to have a drink after talking to Lee Soo Man. He told you to be comfortable around the company and stuff like that.

You take a glass of orange juice and drink it. In the middle of drinking the juice, you see a tall guy wearing a tuxedo, then your eyes meet with his.

It was a mysterious stare, he didn’t smile but stare at you that still have the glass on your lips.

You choke because of that and you see him… smirking? Or was it supposed to be a smile?

Mysterious auras are coming through him. You find his dark circles attractive though.

So embarrassing

Then he goes somewhere with Sehun.

So he’s one of EXO's member?