Drunken Sehun

New Story (새로운 이야기)

[Yeol] “Here it comes~~~~”

He drops a bag full of soju and fried chicken on the table and flopped on the sofa near Baekhyun.

The living room of EXO’s dorm is now packed of fully grown up men that starts to dig in the soju and fried chicken.

EXO invited you to their dorm to have a second round after the one in Lotte World. You immediately say yes as your mood is lifted up

This is fun, why not second round?

Everyone has their glass filled with soju except you, D.O and Tao.

You’re still underage for alcohol so you have to drink cola instead.

D.O is just not wanting to get drunk tonight.

Tao? He’s just being healthy and yet he’s having the most fried chicken.

[All] “GEONBAE!!(Cheers)”

***

All the members are scattered in the living room, mumbling to themselves.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are sleeping on each other’s shoulder.

[Yeol] “Dara noona~~~ Come baby baby come home baby~~ @!&*^$”

[Baekhyun] “Mr. Mr. Nal bwa @!&*^$~~ Taeyeon noona! Nal bwa~~”

Kris is half unconscious on Tao’s lap while mumbling something in English.

[Kris] “Why is chicken taste so good.. I already said that it’s not my style but why@!&*^$”

[Tao] “This hyung jinjja. We’re off first” he stands up and drags Kris to his room.

You’re sitting beside D.O who is not drunk. Sehun is lying beside Luhan on the sofa across you. He looks like he’s in a really deep sleep.

D.O decided to stands up and tidy up all the soju bottles and you’re helping him with the chicken’s box.

You pick up all the empty boxes while D.O is collecting the bottles. When the two of you are ready to walk to the kitchen, Sehun groans and stands up from the sofa, causing Luhan to fall off his shoulder and land on Lay’s lap.

He’s totally drunk by the way his wobbly feet trying to support his body. He messes up his hair and fixing his position.

[Sehun] “Hanna-ya” he said half mumbled but his word is still clear. His eyes are half closed.

D.O walks over to help him go to his room, but he pushes D.O’s hand away and decided to continue talking.

He let out a smirk and his expression suddenly changes to somewhat.. sad?

You freeze on the spot while still holding the empty boxes, D.O is just standing still in confusion.

[Sehun] “Nega” He shouts while hitting his chest and pause for a second “Mianhae..”

He’s messing his hair, you can see frustration and sadness on his face.

“Sehun oppa..”

[Sehun] “I was wrong.. I should have asked you to wait for me.. Mianhae Hanna ya mianhae” he flops back on the sofa while hitting his head.

You feel really bad to see Sehun like that. At that time you feel betrayed and it was so unfair, but you never really hate Sehun. You can even say that you’re now here, happy and all fine, is all because of Sehun. He’s such a big help when you’re going through every hardships in your life.

You fall into the atmosphere without noticing D.O that has his big eyes scanning mode on.

“Sehun oppa.. You know that’s not the case..”

[Sehun] “I even promised to Hyunsik hyung to take care of you.. I am such a bad person Hanna ya”

“Sehun oppa.. Please don’t blame yourself..”

Tears starts to fall down your cheeks.

What’s wrong with me?

You snap out of your emotion, rubbing the tears off your cheeks and walk off to put the boxes in the kitchen.

The abandoned D.O, still has his big eyes mode on, his eyes follows your figure that slowly walks away.

[Sehun] “D.O hyung.. What should I do now?”

***

You decided to get back to your dorm without even explaining to D.O what was the conversation all about. He didn’t even ask you to explain.

[D.O] She’ll explain everything when she’s ready. I should give her some time.

***

You cover yourself in the blanket with your jeans and coat still on. All emotions that you kept deep inside are starting to pop up one by one.

That night, you cry yourself to sleep.

 


First thing first.. I apologise for such boring and short update ㅜㅜ but I promise you the next chapters are gonna be longer and more fun!!ㅋ So please subscribe and leave a comment down below^^ Won't forget to thank all my subscribers^^<3

Oh and for you who wants more kakaotalk, I made a new story, please have a little look here ^^ I'll be posting more if the response's good^^ Yehet! 뿅~~