The moment

New Story (새로운 이야기)

You look down at the ice lolly on your hand and look at Sehun that sits beside you while holding the exact same ice lolly.  He still has his hat covering his face while looking down and tapping his foot on the ground. You two stopped in a convenient store to buy something cool to calm Sehun’s down. There are no people around or car passing by the place right now, just you and him sitting at the bench that people won’t see. His face is still red but not as red as 20 minutes ago. You chuckle and decided to break the awkwardness.

“Oppa, eat the ice lolly before it melts” you your ice lolly to Sehun.

He finally lifts his head up, allowing you to see his facial hair.

[Sehun] “I have one as well so just eat yours” he said while the ice lolly.

He looks so cute and fragile in that slight moment, making you wants to protect him.

What the hell was that

You shook your head to clear your mind. Without realising, your hair follows to move here and there violently.

[Sehun] “Ya!! What are you doing?!” he glares at you. You who haven’t grasp the situation yet can just stare at him confusingly. He sighs and pointed at his ice lolly.

[Sehun] “Your hair…”

Sehun’s ice lolly is now covered with your hair, turning it into black bean ice lolly.

“Omo! Otteokhae” you panicky trying to remove your hair off Sehun’s lolly. He takes off his hat and helps you with the lolly.

[Sehun] “It’s okay, I want to try the taste of your hair anyway” he chuckle while pretending to your hair.

“Eeww gross!!” you quickly pull your hair back from Sehun and you notice he wasn’t wearing his hat.

“We’re going to get in trouble” you pick his hat up and safely putting it on his head.

“Let’s go now?” you stand up after finish rescuing all your hair from the lolly.

Before you could move your legs, you feel something clinging on your hand. You look down and see Sehun reaches out his hand to you.

[Sehun] “Can’t we stay a bit more?” he said without lifting his head.

You can’t resist, so you sit yourself back down beside him.

“Not too long though. Baek and D.O oppa would be worried. Just 5 more minutes okay?”

Sehun drag himself closer to you and let his head fall to your shoulder. You feel like your heart stopped beating at that time, you stopped breathing and just frozen.

“Oppa..”

Sehun lets out a big sigh and fixing his position.

[Sehun] “Just 5 minutes, eo?” he closes his eyes and leaving you frozen on your seat. The tense on your body evaporate away the moment you see Sehun who still holding his ice lolly that starting to melt and smear his hand. You let out a chuckle and take the melting lolly off Sehun’s hand.

“Tch jinjja”

You can hear Sehun snorts at you after you take the lolly off his hand.

[Sehun] “Thanks, I guess” he said without moving an inch.

***

[Baek] “There you are~~ Omg I was so worried”

[D.O] “Are you hurt anywhere?”

[Tao] “Sehun-a!!”

“Ne annyeonghaseyo”

You politely bow to the 6 EXO members. Xiumin, Kris, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Tao. You then elbowed Sehun that have his arms crossed, unhappy. It’s because you wake him up after Baekhyun called and ask where you were. He was pouting all the way back to the dorm. Bakhyun told you to come to EXO’s dorm, and here you are, again.

[Sehun] “Ah hyung why did you even called” he stumps his foot and walk off to the kitchen, Tao follows.

[Xiumin] “What’s wrong with that kid?”

You remain silence, don’t know how and what to explain.

[Kris] “Maybe he’s just being moody. Hanna-ssi we have spaghetti, come in and have some”

[D.O] “Oh yeah, come in”

“Ah ne..”

***

The dining table is surrounded by a strange atmosphere, no one dare to talk, even Baekhyun or Chen.

D.O clears his throat and decided to open his mouth.

[D.O] “Where’s Kai?”

Everyone lift their heads up, awaken from their own mind.

[Chen] “He said he needs to go somewhere, I don’t know” he said while lifting his shoulders and continue eating.

[Tao] “He was searching dolls and teddy bears on the internet though”

Everyone was so shocked, all of the stopped eating. Baekhyun then let out a big laugh.

[Baek] “Kai did?! HAHAHAHAHA what a kid” he laughs and chocked himself. You pass him a glass of water.

[Baek] “Gomawong~” he said while trying to pinch your cheek. But before his hand reach your check, Sehun stops him.

[Sehun] “Ohot! Andwaeyo”

You laugh inside seeing how childish Sehun is.

[Baek] “Tch. What are you blocking me?!”

[Sehun] “I’m her-“

*ding dong*

[D.O] “That must be Kai. Everyone done eating right? Tidy your own plate ok? Except Hanna, I’ll do it for you” he said while walking to the door.

[Kris] “Let’s just leave them here, he’ll do them all anyway” Kris said while leaving the table.

“I’ll help” you said while picking all the plates. Baekhyun takes the plates over your hand.

[Baek] “Ani, let me do it” he smiles and rush towards the kitchen to avoid you take the plates back.

“Bekhyun oppa le—“

[D.O] “HAHAHAHHAHAHA KAI YA WHAT’S GOTTEN INTO YOU HAHAHA OMG”

All the people in the dorm startled when they hear D.O laughing out loud.

[Xiumin] “What’s wrong with this kid now? Seriously”

Chen decided to see what was happening and the second after that you hear Xiumin burst into laughter, louder that D.O

[Chen] “HAHAHAHAHA JONGIN AH DID YOU GET REJECTED?! HAHAHA”

Kai who finally get the chance to talk let out his anger

[Kai] “HYUNGDEUL!!” he breaks through the two hyung lying on the floor laughing and walk towards the dining room.

He drops himself on the floor the second after he dropped a big white teddy bear besides him.

Bakhyun who was just comes out the kitchen cannot contain his laughter and burst into laughing.

[Baek] “KAI YAH HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA”

Tao, Kris and Xiumin can just stare at Kai and the teddy bear, not too sure how to react to this.

You stare at the giant teddy bear that’s sitting beside Kai, it looks exactly like the one that you had.

You walk towards Kai and help him getting up.

“Are you okay?”

[Kai] “Eo? Eo—Eo I’m okay” he said while avoiding your eyes.

You chuckle and pass him a glass of cold water.

[Kai] “Th-thanks”

You show a smile to him and hit Baekhyun on the shoulder who was rolling on the floor, laughing. D.O and Xiumin are back and still laughing real hard but you can’t sense Sehun anywhere.

Maybe he left?

Kai breaks your thought. He lifts up the giant teddy bear and walks towards you. He clears his throat before moving the teddy bear and letting its nose touching yours

[Kai] “For you..”

You had your eyes wide open but you couldn’t see anything. The teddy bear blocks your view and everyone stop laughing. Don’t know what to do, you just stand there and let Kai holds the massive teddy bear alone.

Let me digest the situation for a second.

But before you do..

[All] “YA KIM JONGIN!!”

The teddy bear falls off Kai’s hands as the member attack him to the sofa. You lift the teddy up and giggle to yourself while the fur of the teddy bear.

Thank you Kai oppa