The Kiss

New Story (새로운 이야기)

There are no people on the street as you look down from the window. You let out a sigh and turn around as you feel someone entering the room.

[Rachel] “Still thinking about him?” she sits on her bed while looking straight at you.

You forced a smile after your head started to fill up with him.

 

A loud sound and screaming of girls can be clearly heard from your room. You’re trying to cover your ears with two pillows but they won’t block all the sounds. It has been only two hours since the video of you and Sehun alone in the dorm went all over the internet, but those fan girls are fast.

“YA!! YOON HANNA YOU GET YOUR OUT HERE NOW!!”

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING NEAR MY OPPA!!”

You tighten your grip on the pillows and tears start to run down your cheeks without you even realising.

 

-the next morning-

*kring kring*

You’re trying to get your phone with your eyes still closed tight.

“Ugh where is it” you mumble while your hand abruptly scanning the night stand beside your bed.

Finally, the phone is in your hand and you lazily opening one of your eyes.

“Mmm? Omma?”

You clicked on the answer button and put it on your ear and you can hear your mum’s voice over the other side of the line.

[mom] “Is this hanna?”

“ne omma, what’s wrong?” you said half mumbling

[mom] “Ya! What time is it now? Did you just wake up?!”

You quickly pull your phone away from the loud voice of your mum and lazily look at the clock hanging on your wall.

10:45

“WHAT THE!!!” you jump out your bed and start to jump around in panic.

[mom] “Okay okay okay calm down honey” your mum’s voice can be heard over the phone that you had thrown away and now laying on the bed. You quickly grab it and put it over your ear. But you see an icon that indicates an unread message on the screen.

“Mum, I’ll call you back” you quickly hang up

Breathe in, breathe out.

There are two possibilities, the message might be from the company scolding you from not attending the practice or a death note from sasaeng fans.

Carefully, you click on the message and a name displayed.

Instructor unni.

Damit.

“Hanna ya, I heard everything, so just take a day off today and go home. Take care~^^”

What? I thought she’s gonna scold me or something like that.

Oh well that’s good, one problem solved.

You let out your breath that you had kept since earlier and calling back your mum.

 

***

 

You carefully pressed the bell and wait for 2 seconds before the door open and there’s your mum stand with a little boy besides her.

“Long time no see Hyunwoo~” you came in and ruffle his hair.

[mum] “Come in, I’ll go and make some tea” she said before leaving you alone with the little boy.

Your mum re-married after being left by your dad, and here he is, 6 years old Kim Hyunwoo, your cutie little brother.

[HW] “Noona~~ I miss you sooo muccchhh” he said while hugging you tight. You hugged him and swing him around. You finally stopped when you see someone standing on the corridor. He’s standing with his arm crossed and a flat face. He slowly walks near you with his ‘runaway’ pose.

“Long time no see” he said in English while being ‘cool’ and coolly waving his hand.

“Pft. Ya Kim Taehyung!!” you jump while resting your arm across his shoulders.

[TH] “Ya~~~ What the heck, you’re supposed to fall for me~~~” he pout

“Eigoo this kid” you move your hand to mess his hair but quickly blocked

[TH] “Ohoi! Not anymore girl. Or should I say.. noona?” he let out a smirk and run for his life to the kitchen.

“YA! Kim TaeTae come back here!! You ready woo-ya?!” you grab Hyunwoo’s hand and quickly run to the kitchen to catch Taehyung.

 

***

 

You and your mum are sitting down on the kitchen table with a cup of tea each. Taehyung is taking Hyunwoo to the park to give you and your mum some time alone to talk. Your fingers wandering around the cup in front of you while looking down the whole time. The weird atmosphere made your muscle tense and you guess that your mum knew all about the Sehun incident. The long silence finally ends when your mum decided to speak up first.

[mum] “Are you all okay?” she said with a calm and caring voice.

It shocks you, you thought that she’s going to be angry when she finds out you’re involved with Sehun again. It’s not like she’s an evil mum or she doesn’t like Sehun, she actually really like Sehun, but she’s a whole different person when it comes to someone hurting her one and only daughter.

“Eo? Mm, I’m okay mum” you finally lift your heads up and look at your mum in the eyes.

[mum] “You know, I don’t like to see you being treated like this, so..” she slides an envelope to you.

[mum] “I got you a ticket back to UK until everything is settled down if you want, you can stay in Rachel’s” she said while getting up and walk near you.

[mum] “Have a think about it” she lightly squeezes your shoulder and leaves the kitchen.

You left speechless. The flight is next week and you have not heard anything from Sehun.

 

***

 

You let out a big sigh and continue to drag your suitcase through the airport. There are hardly any people today. You sit yourself down and looking around without any meaning until you see Taehyung running from afar with two cans of warm coffee in his hands.

[TH] “Here” he passes one can to you and sit himself down beside you.

“Thanks” you said and let out a small smile.

Taehyung let out a sigh and have a sip of his coffee

[TH] “Still waiting for that jerk?” he said without looking at you.

You laugh dryly at the word ‘jerk’ that he use to describe Sehun.

Well if you think about it, he is indeed, a jerk.

“I don’t know” you reply shortly and stand up from your seat.

“I need to go now, you go home too” you tap Taehyung’s shoulder and start to walk towards the gate, with Taehyung still following of course.

“YOON HANNA!” a laud voice can be heard from afar. You and Taehyung look behind at the same time and your eyes couldn’t believe what’s in front of you. A tall guy running towards you.

He finally stands a meter apart in front of you. It’s Sehun.

[Sehun] “Annyeong” he said while trying to grasp for air.

“Oppa.. What are you-“

He smiles and pulls you into his arm.

[Sehun] “I’m sorry, it’s all my fault.. I’m so sorry”

“Don’t be oppa, I’m fine” you said while slowly patting Sehun’s back.

He gently pulls you out of his arm and moves his hands to cup your face.

He then slowly moves his head towards yours.

You close both your eyes, butterfly in your stomach.

Until finally, you feel Sehun’s lips touching yours.

Your arms are slowly moving towards Sehun’s neck.

 


asdfghjkl................... OTL

Ok. First thing first, I am so so so truly deeply sorry for my lack of update ㅠㅠ (skip this if you don't want to read my dear diary-ing)

It's just that I am currently on my exam period until next week and I need to studyy *inner crying* And one big thing that made me just not in the mood and have no inspiration to update is.... the whole Kris problemㅠㅠ Yes, the news was out when I am having my crucial final exam, and you know what, it's sad. Heuh. Not really gonna talk about it coz I feel like i shouldn't bring back the pain. OTL

Anywayyy~~ Lets be happy again^^ Thankyou for all my subscribers, you know that I love you right? And please do subscribe for you guys who haven't done so, and leave a comment down bellow~~ I love comments guys :3 Last thing, you know who's Kim TaeHyung right? *wink wink* 

Btw, I am planning to end this story soonㅠㅠ I might make a new story, who knows hehet.

Bye~~ Lav yaa~~~♥♥