Final

New Story (새로운 이야기)

Oh Sehun.

You run your fingers through your hair as you thought about Sehun, again.

His eyes. His kissable lips. His soft hair. His warm hug. Just him.

The two of you haven’t been talking for a month and it’s killing you how you can’t make sure that he is alright. You look at your phone once again to see if Sehun texted you, but none.

*tuk* *tuk*

You jumped a little as little stones being thrown at the window that you’re sitting near on.

What was that..?

You roll your eyes down to see the culprit. It was a tall guy in a black leather jacket and his hat covering his whole face. But he seems awfully familiar to you. He lifts his head and now his eyes are locked into ours. You can’t believe what you just see in front of you. He smiles sweetly, it was the smile that you missed. He mouthed “Come down” with his hand coolly tucked inside his pockets. You rub your two eyes, cannot believe what you just see.

*tuk*

Another stone is being thrown which make you turn your head down again. But the guy is now gone. Maybe it was just my stupid hallucination.  You mumble to yourself while shaking your head when the door of your room slung open. It was Rachel with her hand on the door knob supporting her whole body while panting hard. 

[Rachel] "Hanna... down.. stairs... that..."

"Calm down.. what's wrong?"

[Rachel] "Just.. hurry.. up.. and.. go.. down.. living.. room.."

She said while pulling your hand and pointing it down the stairs. You carefully walk yourself down the stairs to the living room. You finally arrived at the living room and a tip of blue trainers can be seen. You gulp down and move your nervous legs inside the living room with your head down. Finally, your fluffy pink slippers facing the blue sneakers. Slowly, you look up and your eyes rounded. Without realising, you step back as your poor heart beating so fast and afraid that the guy can hear it. He steps forward, cutting off the distance between the two of you. 

Tears starting to form and you quickly turn away planning to go back up. He held your tiny wrist and wrapped his long arms around your waist while resting his head on your shoulder. You can feel his warm breath on your neck and his warm hug that you missed. He slowly pull himself out and turning you to face him while he's holing both of your hands. You can't look up to him because you feel like crying already and you don't like him to see you crying.

[Sehun] "Hanna ya... I missed you so much.. and I'm sorry"

A tear finally fall down and running down your burning red cheek. He notices that and softly cupping your face to face him. You shrug his hand off your cheeks and wipe the tears using the back of your hand with your head down. Sehun is a bit shoked at your reaction while trying to grab your wrist but again, you avoid it.

[Sehun] "Hanna ya.."

You look up to his watery eyes, he took his cap off now, showing his neat and soft brown hair. You clench your fist and start hitting his broad chest while holding in your tears.

"Why... I'm worried... why.." you said, finally burst into tears.

He holds your wrist, stopping you from hitting him and pulls you into a warm hug. He your hair hoping that you will stop crying. It hurst him so much to see you crying like this. 

[Sehun] "Mianhae.. It's all my fault.. I was.."

You pulled out from the hug and tiptoed until your nose touching his while locking your arms into his neck for support. Another tearsh rolls down your cheek as you close your eyes. He stopped talking and hold your waist. You can feel his warm breath which make your stomach turn upside down. Still with your eyes closed, slowly, you can feel warmth on your lips as you move your head forward. He move his hand from your waist to cup your face. You can feel him smiling through the kiss. He softly tilt his head to find the right position before capturing your lips completely. It was a warm, loving kiss afterall.

The two of you pull out from each other while grasping for air. Sehun smiles while scrunching his nose and moving it cutely on yours.

[Sehun] "Let's go back now?" he said and piches your cheek.

 

***

 

The sound of the familiar bell ring after Sehun pressed the button. Another familiar voice then answered. "Hyung Hyung Sehun is back~~" the voice said before the door is clicked open. 

Here you are again, the place that's just like your house already, EXO dorm. Chanyeol happily running to your direction and stopped when he sees something in font of him. It was your hand linked in Sehun's warm hand. He cannot believe the sight.

[Chanyeol] "Woah Hanna, did he give you some poisonous food or something?" he said with his unbelievable tone which only earn a glare from Sehun. 

Sehun looks down on you and his look quickly changed into the caring, loving look.

[Sehun] "Let's go greet the other" he said and tighting his hold on your hand, completely ignoring Chanyeol.

You can't do anything since you literally being dragged by Sehun, only bow slighly to Chanyeol.

[Chanyeol] "YA OH SEHUN!!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo it's been a long time" you bowed to the members that is now standing in line if front of you and Sehun. He grins and lift up his locked hand with yours.

[Sehun] "She's my girlfriend now, don't you dare to touch her!" he goes through the members with his death glare.

"Who says I'm your girlfriend?" you lightly slap his arm with a burning red face.

[Chen] "Ooow look at her~~ She's blushing~~"

[Tao] "Do you like that idiot so much?"

[Luhan] "Chukhahae Hanna ya~"

[D.O] "I'll cook something good for today"

[Suho] How's tha flight Hanna?"

[Lay] "We missed you~~"

[Kris] "Congrats bro"

[Xiumin] "Have a rest, you must be tired"

[Kai] "Did you buy anything for me?"

[Baek] "You left your eyeliner, so I used it, mian"

Everyone talk at the same time.

Well now, it feels like EXO's dorm you think to yourself and let out a smile.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Please check out my new fic starring Luhan as the main character^^ Click on the poster/picture on the left to read the story, thank you<3

 

 

 

 

 

Tralalala guys~~ It's the final~~

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for supporting this lacking story T^T And.. so really trully sorry for the really really late update, I had some problem with my laptop, my story came out as HTML code @.@ heuh.. Anyway~~

Thank you soo much, you will never know how much I love you all<3 bye~ ppyong!

*please check out my new fic hehe*